Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

Mara Lago is a resort. Waitresses, chefs, bartenders, dishwashers, janitors, housekeepers, groundskeepers guests and visitors 24/7.
Mar-a-Lago is not a resort, it is a private club. You have no idea what you are talking about. You just made all that up. Certainly there are people working there but it is a private club, not a place where random people come and go.

A Private Club, where every person in and out is logged in and out through security.

Yes.

No.

"Declassified" and "everyone can see them" are two different things.

But, sure, the declassified documents that Trump also declared to be personal, and not presidential, can be seen by the jury. It's the prosecution who are fighting that.

Wonder what's in the documets that they are so desperate to hide?

Like what? That Biden stumbles and bumbles when he speaks publicly? That Biden's son was paid a million dollars for one year at a company run by a foreign oligarch and admitted that they only hired him for "the Biden brand?" That Joe is creepy with females in public?

I rarely see "accusations" against Biden that are not plain facts, that I've seen with my own eyes. But, I'm sure there are some false accusations against Biden.

If anyone makes an accusation against your hero Joe Biden, you absolutely should ask them for their evidence. Where did you get the idea that it's OK to make outlandish and unsupported accusations against a politician that you despise, and then to insult people who ask for evidence?

Oh, yeah. You got that idea from the media and the government for the last 7+ years. You've been mislead, Gator. Stop trusting government and media, and start asking questions no matter who is uncomfortable with them.

If they are declassified, they are available to everyone through the freedom of information act. I asked a very successful Georgia lawyer yesterday.

Mar-a-Lago is not a resort, it is a private club. You have no idea what you are talking about. You just made all that up. Certainly there are people working there but it is a private club, not a place where random people come and go.

A Private Club, where every person in and out is logged in and out through security.

Ok. Call it a private club.. is it empty?

Obama's records went to a NARA controlled warehouse. Trump's documents went to his bathroom and ballroom.
Obama's records went to a political friend's unsecured.empty furniture warehouse that NARA was given offices in.

Obama's furniture warehouse has easy access to from the street, one could say there is no gate and truck could pull right up to the loading dock without being stopped.

Trump's bathroom? You always got your head in someone elses toilet.

If he had never been POTUS, probably not. But once you put yourself in the spotlight, people start looking a lot closer at you.

Him seeking to be POTUS again, yes the case would have been brought either way.
That you don't have a problem with that is frightening. Because what you are saying is that the prosecution is political and you're ok with it....

That you don't have a problem with that is frightening. Because what you are saying is that the prosecution is political and you're ok with it....

That is not what I said, it is what you read because that is what you want me to say.

When you put yourself in the spotlight, people look closer at you.

It does not matter if that spotlight is political or otherwise.

Ok. Call it a private club.. is it empty?

Access to the residence on Mar-A-Lago is far more limited than the Biden house in NJ was when he was a Senator. It's more limited than Biden's office at the Penn Center.

Obama's records went to a political friend's unsecured.empty furniture warehouse that NARA was given offices in.

Obama's furniture warehouse has easy access to from the street, one could say there is no gate and truck could pull right up to the loading dock without being stopped.

are you ever not wrong...

“The Obama Foundation agrees to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that conform to the agency’s archival storage standards for such records and artifacts, and for the modification of such spaces.”

The Hoffman Estates facility once stored classified records, “in an appropriately secured compartment within the facility,” according to NARA. But since the Obama Presidential Library will be digital (www.obamalibrary.gov/about-us) (www.obama.org/obama-archives/), the agency transferred Obama classified records to another facility maintained by NARA in Washington, DC.
Approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records were moved to the Chicago facility, also administered exclusively by NARA, and remain there according to the agency.

In another statement, NARA detailed that The Obama Foundation did provide them with funds “to help convert the Hoffman Estates facility to cover some of the expenses of moving the classified records, but the foundation has never had possession or control over the records.”
THE LOCATION

It is true that the Hoffman Estates facility in Chicago, Illinois (here) was previously a furniture store (here) (goo.gl/maps/PBCiLAU2FNdGTDYUA) (see Yelp entry: here) – as some online posts claim.
Back in 2016, outlets like The Chicago Tribune (here) and The Daily Herald (here) reported on the future use of the facility, stating the materials would be held there until the Barack Obama Presidential Center was completed. Both reports mention that workers from NARA would handle the records. While the initial leasing agreement was set for six years, it has been extended until 2026, The Daily Herald reported on Aug. 3, 2022 (here)

Trump's bathroom? You always got your head in someone elses toilet.

1710934920796.png

If they are declassified, they are available to everyone through the freedom of information act. I asked a very successful Georgia lawyer yesterday.
There ya go!

Ask for the documents through FOIA. Let us know how well the Biden administration complies with that law.

That is not what I said, it is what you read because that is what you want me to say.
You may not think that's what you said but it is.
When you put yourself in the spotlight, people look closer at you.

It does not matter if that spotlight is political or otherwise.

That's not what happened here, and everyone knows it. Some people might be ok with it because "Trump is Hitler" or some other justification but that's just cope. James ran her campaign on a promise to prosecute Trump. She had her "criminal" just had to find the "crime". Just don't be surprised when this starts happening to politicians you like.

You posted as if you knew? You argued with me and you have no idea where the records go and now you are google searching for your answer? You got zero proof that presidential records get stored in Maryland. How many semi-trucks of records are moved there? I say they go straight from the White House to a furniture warehouse the president picks out.
That furniture warehouse is a NARA facility.

Just like Hilary's private server which she used to circumvent FOIA laws which also had classified documents on it and was accessible to the world........

Yes, just like that. She should be in jail next to Trump and Biden and Pence. This is the difference between you and I, you base these things on what party they belong to, I do not.

Forum List

Back