Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

So level playing field where defendant gets treated legally properly has witch hunters Freaked

The FBI employes thousands of people. One of them wrote a couple of emails to complain about it. I don't know who this was, but they clearly had no involvement in the investigation because they're clueless about what led up to it.
There are/were more than two. Odd career feds would have the stones to speak up about it, involved or not.
Your original claim was that it was from people who were involved in the investigation, which is not what you showed.
Articles from whenever the charges were filed. I'll start a gofund me so I can afford a Cray so I can bookmark everything you might question.

There are/were more than two. Odd career feds would have the stones to speak up about it, involved or not.
If there were people involved complaining, you’ve yet to provide substantiation of this. This individual’s emails are pretty unprofessional. They have strong opinions about a matter with no background information. It’s actually embarrassing how they jump to conclusions to defend Trump. It just goes to show you can find Trump loyalists everywhere.
Articles from whenever the charges were filed. I'll start a gofund me so I can afford a Cray so I can bookmark everything you might question.
I’d like to believe you, but I have doubts about the accuracy of your memory.

Based on what we know now, the DoJ was right to execute a search warrant. If Trump was willing to break the law to hide the documents from the government, he was never going to turn them over willingly. The talking point that he was cooperating with the government is false.

I’d like to believe you, but I have doubts about the accuracy of your memory.
What were we talking about again?

Oh, and thank you for deleting that unfounded allegation against me....Saw it, you know..

This individual’s emails are pretty unprofessional. They have strong opinions about a matter with no background information.
It is an internal FBI communication tool. There are lots more who posted and you have absolutely no clue as to who or what they were involved in. Chauncenette Morey is/was the acting FBI Ombudsman and it is a confidential. It is a dispute resolution device and I'm sure many involved who disagreed offered their opinions.

The talking point that he was cooperating with the government is false.

That's odd, Trump lawyers asked for several extensions and were granted them. Bet you weren't aware FBI field agents wanted to close the investigation in June 2022 and deal with Trump directly, asking permission to search his home.

If there were people involved complaining, you’ve yet to provide substantiation of this.

Showdown before the raid: FBI agents and prosecutors argued over Trump​

An exclusive look at behind-the-scenes deliberations as both sides wrestled with a national security case that has potentially far-reaching political consequences

A Wednesday report from The Washington Post revealed how FBI agents and Justice Department prosecutors clashed on how to proceed with a criminal probe into Trump's handling of classified records prior to the months that led up to the Mar-a-Lago raid on August 8, 2022.

While some FBI officials pushed to get consent from Trump to search his property, other field agents wanted to close the criminal investigation entirely by early June after Trump's attorneys claimed they conducted a "diligent search" of Mar-a-Lago, according to people familiar with the discussions and who spoke to The Post on the condition of anonymity to talk about a sensitive investigation.

It is an internal FBI communication tool. There are lots more who posted and you have absolutely no clue as to who or what they were involved in. Chauncenette Morey is/was the acting FBI Ombudsman and it is a confidential. It is a dispute resolution device and I'm sure many involved who disagreed offered their opinions.
Their opinions aren’t very relevant if they’re not based on facts.
That's odd, Trump lawyers asked for several extensions and were granted them. Bet you weren't aware FBI field agents wanted to close the investigation in June 2022 and deal with Trump directly, asking permission to search his home.
The original due date for the grand jury subpoena was May 24th. Trump’s lawyers asked for an extension and the government allows them to go until June 7th. A few of the documents were handed over on June 3rd.

Showdown before the raid: FBI agents and prosecutors argued over Trump​

An exclusive look at behind-the-scenes deliberations as both sides wrestled with a national security case that has potentially far-reaching political consequences

I remember this article. Whoever these field agents were, they’re suckers. They believed Trump had turned everything over. Like I said, it’s possible to find Trump supporters darn near anywhere. History showed us these agents were wrong.

From the article:
On June 3, 2022, a few FBI agents and a DOJ official convened at Mar-a-Lago to retrieve remaining classified documents that were in Trump's possession. Christina Bobb, one of Trump's attorneys, signed a letter attesting that a careful search was completed, according to a court filing.

This claim convinced some with the FBI that the criminal case should be closed, people with knowledge of the matter told the Post.

A senior law enforcement official told the publication that closing the investigation was not considered by FBI leadership and would not have been approved.

Their opinions aren’t very relevant if they’re not based on facts.
And you know this, how?
A senior law enforcement official told the publication that closing the investigation was not considered by FBI leadership and would not have been approved.
Yeah, they had to find the Russia hoax documents Trump took....This is very serious for the career wonks involved in it.
Like I said, it’s possible to find Trump supporters darn near anywhere.
Something is wrong with that, in your mind?

And you know this, how?
Because I read the email where they ask what the probable cause is and wonder why they didn’t just ask Trump to give them the documents. They’re clueless.
Yeah, they had to find the Russia hoax documents Trump took....This is very serious for the career wonks involved in it.
Speculation or sarcasm to avoid the point. These agents were wrong. We know that now. They believed Trump when they shouldn’t have.
Something is wrong with that, in your mind?
It is if someone makes bad decisions because of political bias.

So level playing field where defendant gets treated legally properly has witch hunters Freaked
Yes, that is exactly what it is.

All this time they’ve had nothing but leaks from the department of Justice, published indictments that are all accusations and no evidence, and the media that reports everything the Democrat activist of the DOJ/FBI/DNC say as if it were from the burning bush.

Now, a judge has the audacity to rule that the jury gets to see evidence and suddenly that’s a big problem.

Let me ask about a Hypothetical case. Forget about parties, partisanship, personalities, and whether we “know” who is guilty and who is not.

Prosecutors have a mountain of evidence against the defendant. However, every single bit of the evidence is classified as the highest level. The evidence is that the defendant committed a heinous crime. But, sharing that evidence with the jury with devastate our national security.

do we

A) show the jury the evidence, and devastate national security because the law is the law and the guilty person must be punished?

B) drop the case, because it’s far less devastating to let one guilty person go than to release this highly classified information?

C). just tell the jury that the evidence is overwhelming, describe it, and then they can convict the person without ever seeing the evidence?

Forum List

Back