Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

UNlike their practice with the previous five administrations, they did not offer a NARA facility where the documents could be stored
Nonsense. Trump’s administration turned over a lot of documents to NARA which were stored in their facilities.

I never claimed NARA was responsible for going through records, Second deflection noted.
It’s unclear what you think NARA failed to do for Trump.

And you big poopyhead. I win.

So why did they tell him he was on his own? A break with the practice of the preceding five administrations, since the passage of the PRA?

NARA has never helped a President pack up his office. Try again.

Nonsense. Trump’s administration turned over a lot of documents to NARA which were stored in their facilities.
Deflection # 3 Noted
It’s unclear what you think NARA failed to do for Trump.
Which words are you having problems with? Unlike their practice with the previous five administrations, they did not offer a NARA facility where the documents could be stored

Deflection # 3 Noted

Which words are you having problems with? Unlike their practice with the previous five administrations, they did not offer a NARA facility where the documents could be stored
But they did offer a facility for the documents to be stored because there were many documents that were indeed stored at a NARA facility.

I just explained this.

But they did offer a facility for the documents to be stored because there were many documents that were indeed stored at a NARA facility.
As you well know, but keep dancing with your lame deflections, in a break in a four decades of practice, NARA declined to provide archival assistance to President Trump’s transition team. This was confirmed by NARA's General Counsel in testimony to Congress.

"Bitch set me up"

As you well know, but keep dancing with your lame deflections, in a break in a four decades of practice, NARA declined to provide archival assistance to President Trump’s transition team. This was confirmed by NARA's General Counsel in testimony to Congress.

"Bitch set me up"
What is “archival assistance”?

You said they didn’t offer a facility. That was false. Now you’re backing off and saying something much more vague.

What is “archival assistance”?

You said they didn’t offer a facility. That was false. Now you’re backing off and saying something much more vague.
Deflection #4 noted

We're done on this.

Have a blessed day.

You must have studied law because no one else on this forum seems to understand that. :eusa_think:

That's a good point and very good advice too. :eusa_clap:
But indictments contan statements of fact that are backed by evidence. This evidence was shown to the grand jury. The jury saw it and said fuck yeah, charge him.

Deflection #4 noted

We're done on this.

Have a blessed day.
I don’t know what you mean by “deflection”. You are seemingly struggle with speaking with clarity and accuracy. Worse, attempts to ask you to clarify are met with hostility.

Yes, we are done but only because you don’t seem interested in a rational and adult conversation at this time.

Comprehend what? Are you too stupid to even understand your own claim? What connection are you trying to make between me and projection? Did you ironically not read the post I was responding to? :dunno: :laugh:
Let it go, bingo. You're just embarrassing yourself now. :itsok:

Forum List

Back