Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

Speculation or sarcasm to avoid the point.
I see you have memory issues also. You forgot about the same article I pulled....LOL
You are aware Trump fought to get the Russia hoax files, don't you? He was going to make them public. If you were involved on that op, and it was proven to be BS, and career ending, wouldn't you want to get it reclassified ASAP? Hence the missing files leaks......nuke secrets, sub secrets all have been claimed not to be found. It's the Russia hoax files. No wonder there's a full court push to keep Trump for getting back into the WH. He knows where the skeletons are buried......take it o the bank.
It is if someone makes bad decisions because of political bias
Russia hoax files? Even Chris Wray had to do a dog and pony show to address internal dissention to both sides of the views over the raid. It's not just a few people.
These agents were wrong. We know that now. They believed Trump when they shouldn’t have.
They were intent on asking Trump to search His home..........nothing wrong there. Never got to that point due to the cowboys who had to find 'that file'.

I see you have memory issues also. You forgot about the same article I pulled....LOL
You are aware Trump fought to get the Russia hoax files, don't you? He was going to make them public. If you were involved on that op, and it was proven to be BS, and career ending, wouldn't you want to get it reclassified ASAP? Hence the missing files leaks......nuke secrets, sub secrets all have been claimed not to be found. It's the Russia hoax files. No wonder there's a full court push to keep Trump for getting back into the WH. He knows where the skeletons are buried......take it o the bank.
The indictment describes many documents that they found, some of which do include information on nuclear capabilities of our country and others. The claim that the files included nuclear secrets is substantiated by the indictment.

The claim that this had something to do with “Russia Hoax Files” is internet speculation and, dare I say it, a total conspiracy theory.
Russia hoax files? Even Chris Wray had to do a dog and pony show to address internal dissention to both sides of the views over the raid. It's not just a few people.
So you say, but the dissenters were wrong.
They were intent on asking Trump to search His home..........nothing wrong there. Never got to that point due to the cowboys who had to find 'that file'.
Your own article indicates that they were intent on closing the investigation.

The DoJ did ask permission to search the storeroom on June 3rd when they visited and were denied.

The indictment describes many documents that they found, some of which do include information on nuclear capabilities of our country and others.
Which, for the most part you can pull up off the internet.
Your own article indicates that they were intent on closing the investigation.

The DoJ did ask permission to search the storeroom on June 3rd when they visited and were denied.
Closing the investigation and asking for permission to search. June 3rd they were denied due to the claim that the remaining files had to be checked to see if they were privileged.
The claim that this had something to do with “Russia Hoax Files” is internet speculation and, dare I say it, a total conspiracy theory.
Only problem there was the cowboys who wanted to kick doors down were the same cowboys who were involved in perpetrating the Russia hoax......
The claim that the files included nuclear secrets is substantiated by the indictment.
Yet not proven to any degree.

What does IQ have to do with your complaints of me not giving a shit about proper English? :dunno: :laugh:

Why is that exactly? Are you claiming intelligent people are notoriously chill and non confrontational? :dunno::laugh:
Sorry, kid, you're just not intelligent enough to keep my interest. :itsok:

Which, for the most part you can pull up off the internet
Total speculation without any basis in fact.
Closing the investigation and asking for permission to search. June 3rd they were denied due to the claim that the remaining files had to be checked to see if they were privileged.
Your own article didn’t say that. You also fabricated a reason for the denial. If your speculative reason is true, then it just proves that they would never permit an actual search.
Only problem there was the cowboys who wanted to kick doors down were the same cowboys who were involved in perpetrating the Russia hoax......
The only problem is Trump’s refusal to comply. If Trump was willing to break the law to hide documents, a voluntary search would never be a logical next step.
Yet not proven to any degree.
The DoJ stating it in an indictment is worth a lot more than your denials.

Your own article didn’t say that
It was April 29th, when Trump said the statement about checking for privileged documents deferred to May 12th FBI visit. Sorry for the confusion.

However, regarding June 3rd:

On the night that the boxes were moved back into the storage area, Trump’s lawyers invited Justice Department officials to visit the former president’s residence and private club. The next day, June 3, senior Justice Department lawyer Jay Bratt and FBI agents went to Mar-a-Lago, where Trump’s lawyers handed over a sealed envelope containing 38 classified documents, according to court papers.

As part of that visit, the federal law enforcement officials were invited to visit the storage room, which is where Trump aides said boxes of documents from his time as president were kept. Court papers filed by the Justice Department said the visitors were told by Trump’s lawyers that they could not open any of the boxes in the storage room or look at their contents.

The DoJ stating it in an indictment is worth a lot more than your denials.
Indictments are for filing formal charges, they are not the evidence.
If Trump was willing to break the law to hide documents, a voluntary search would never be a logical next step.
Break the law hiding documents? Moving them from one room to another in His home isn't breaking the law.
You also fabricated a reason for the denial.
No I didn't.

Wow, if this isn't a deal breaker, I don't know what is. Judge says jury entitled to see classified evidence....or screw it.

Mar-a-Lago Judge’s Stark Ruling: Jury Sees Secret Files or Trump Wins​

Department of Justice Special Counsel Jack Smith must now choose whether to allow jurors at the upcoming criminal trial to peruse through the many classified records found at the former president’s South Florida mansion or give jurors instructions that would effectively order them to acquit him.

Alternatively, Smith could appeal to the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, where more experienced judges have already overturned Cannon and reined her in. But doing that will only further delay a trial that’s at least three months behind schedule, entirely by the judge’s own design. (She froze the investigation and tried to slow-roll document review until the appellate court forced her to stop.)

this is a pretty stupid trial all around.

these are serious crimes and trump deserves a fair trial, before a military tribunal where all the jags and such have security clearance and the trial can be conducted ina secure space.

these lawyers and jury just do not have a need to know, any more than the members of mar a lago or trumps flunkies have a need to know.

since republicans remain willfully ignorant of national security procedures, , perhaps we need a "non disclosure agreement" before we tell trump anything.

these lawyers and jury just do not have a need to know, any more than the members of mar a lago or trumps flunkies have a need to know.
They have some right to know what the classified info concerns and I think there is an option to deal with that.
What a stupid cult lie.

To all: no, you cannot pull top secret information on the internet.
Never said you could.

As part of that visit, the federal law enforcement officials were invited to visit the storage room, which is where Trump aides said boxes of documents from his time as president were kept. Court papers filed by the Justice Department said the visitors were told by Trump’s lawyers that they could not open any of the boxes in the storage room or look at their contents.
Precisely. Why would the DoJ ask permission to voluntarily search Trump's house if they already had asked to search the boxes and were denied? They were right to be suspicious of Trump.
Indictments are for filing formal charges, they are not the evidence.
There are repercussions for lying before the court. There's no repercussions for lying on the internet.
Break the law hiding documents? Moving them from one room to another in His home isn't breaking the law.
When he moved them out of the storage room with the intent of preventing his lawyers from obtaining the classified documents and turning them over to the FBI, then it becomes illegal.

It makes no sense to think that he would comply with a voluntary search if he had already broken the law by hiding the documents from his own lawyers.
No I didn't.
Go ahead and prove it.

They have some right to know what the classified info concerns and I think there is an option to deal with that.

Never said you could.
i think we know it contains nuclear secrets, notes on israels nuke deployments, and the identity of american assets in saudi arabia.

i'm sure the saudis are not the only terrorists interested in our assets.

i think we know it contains nuclear secrets, notes on israels nuke deployments, and the identity of american assets in saudi arabia.

i'm sure the saudis are not the only terrorists interested in our assets.
So, if the options are to show such sensitive information to a jury, or Donald Trump cannot be convicted on that one particular charge, which would be your choice?

Forum List

Back