Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

do the codes have any effect if you do not have a red phone with a kg13 attached?

"the codes "are merely shorthand for the "football" or whatever. and by extension, the kind of thing that is best left secret.

old codes can tell you a lot, by the way.

number of bits, range of bits, things that might shave time from decoding hostile messages.
Whoopee ding..................if they change every 24 hours and on His term ending......WTF's with all the horse shit then?

That is an obvious lie.

April 29, 2022: The Justice Department asks Trump’s lawyers for immediate access to the 15 boxes, citing national security interests and the need for “an assessment of the potential damage resulting from the apparent manner in which these materials were stored and transported.” Trump’s lawyers again ask for an extension, saying they need to review the material to “ascertain whether any specific document is subject to privilege.”
That refers to the 15 boxes that Trump had turned over to NARA in January. They were not in Trump’s custody.

Jan. 18: Fifteen boxes of records, some containing classified material, are retrieved from Mar-a-Lago by Archives representatives.

Was Trump directed not to move any of His boxes in His home by DOJ/FBI?
he was directed to turn over all documents with classified markings. By moving them out of the storage room, he prevented his lawyer from finding them and fulfilling that directive.

no . the jury has no "need to know" any of this.

a sane appeals court will so find. i hope.
The jury doesn’t need to see the evidence?

“The jury doesn’t need to see the evidence.”

That is truly an interesting legal theory. Any case law that states this principle that a jury can decide without seeing the evidence?

Not only can, but must?

That refers to the 15 boxes that Trump had turned over to NARA in January. They were not in Trump’s custody.
Why did they need His permission to access them then? Is this an admission He does have right under the PRA then?
By moving them out of the storage room, he prevented his lawyer from finding them and fulfilling that directive.
Not yet proven.

Haha, you say that, then you pray to your gods Trump never has to go to trial. You beg them, really.

So you sound kind of ridiculous.
Said it before..............If Trump is found guilty after any appeal, He pays the price.
Kinda hard for you to comprehend, eh?

Now also say you hope he never goes to trial.
Just think of the reaction from the left if it doesn't happen. I'd pay for a front row seat to see that.

Make the BLM riots look like Disneyland.

That is truly an interesting legal theory. Any case law that states this principle that a jury can decide without seeing the evidence?

Not only can, but must?
the existence of the classified material is evidence. the classification stamps are evidence. the text of the documents is SECRET.

and 1 more point. the purpose of this trial is NOT to "get trump." (though that is a "feature.") the purpose of the trial is to protect national security. = trump needs to cooperate and let the proper people know who he gave this stuff to so that we can remediate. right now we are assuming , as we must, that he told everybody who would listen.

So level playing field where defendant gets treated legally properly has witch hunters Freaked

Nobody could stop Trump. He certainly never listened to his lawyers. He didn't read briefings or listen to advisors or diplomats or US intelligence. Huge waste of time and money.

Not only can, but must?
Every classified documents or otherwise case that the USA has tried. There is no need to tell the jury the Top Secret in the document, and they aren't told.

the existence of the classified material is evidence. the classification stamps are evidence. the text of the documents is SECRET.
Show me a single case in which this idea of "the jury does not need to see the evidence" was ruled valid.

"SECRET" does not mean "nobody can ever see it ever." It means that if you need someone to see something, they have to have a security clearance. If you happen to have the power to grant security clearance to the persons you need to see something, you can do it very quickly.

You do know that the same partisan operatives disguised as crime fighters at the DOJ who have been ineffectually pursuing Trump for almost 8 years now are the ones in charge of giving security clearances, don't you? When they wanted Twitter to censor Trump supporters, they offered to give a Twitter executive a "block" of clearances to pass out to Twitter employees, so it is not some sacred procedure.

At 1 minute, 10 seconds into this vido:

Give the judge a "block" of temporary clearances to give to the jury members, since that is a thing in the Never-Trump DOJ.

and 1 more point. the purpose of this trial is NOT to "get trump." (though that is a "feature.")
Pffffft! Good think I was between sips!

Oh! Oh! My side hurts! Thanks for a good laugh early in the morning. Better waker upper than my second cup of coffee.
the purpose of the trial is to protect national security. = trump needs to cooperate and let the proper people know who he gave this stuff to so that we can remediate. right now we are assuming , as we must, that he told everybody who would listen.
So, now we "must" always assume the worst about Trump?

What about all the people that saw Joe Biden's years-long-gathered horde of classified information? What about his ghost writer who destoryed evidence of his converstation with Biden in which Biden talked to him about classified information? What about H. Clinton's bathroom server, which was less secure than gmail and she used it for classified information at the highest level AND ordered a staffer to strip classified markings off of an electronic document so it could be sent over a non-secure server, and NEVER cooperated with the DOJ?

Did the DOJ prosecute them to force them to cooperate so they could "remediate?"

Dude, I'd respect you more if you'd say what another poster started a thread about: It isn't right, but if it should happen to anyone, it should be Trump.

Show me a single case in which this idea of "the jury does not need to see the evidence" was ruled valid.

"SECRET" does not mean "nobody can ever see it ever." It means that if you need someone to see something, they have to have a security clearance. If you happen to have the power to grant security clearance to the persons you need to see something, you can do it very quickly.

You do know that the same partisan operatives disguised as crime fighters at the DOJ who have been ineffectually pursuing Trump for almost 8 years now are the ones in charge of giving security clearances, don't you? When they wanted Twitter to censor Trump supporters, they offered to give a Twitter executive a "block" of clearances to pass out to Twitter employees, so it is not some sacred procedure.

At 1 minute, 10 seconds into this vido:

Give the judge a "block" of temporary clearances to give to the jury members, since that is a thing in the Never-Trump DOJ.

Pffffft! Good think I was between sips!

Oh! Oh! My side hurts! Thanks for a good laugh early in the morning. Better waker upper than my second cup of coffee.

So, now we "must" always assume the worst about Trump?

What about all the people that saw Joe Biden's years-long-gathered horde of classified information? What about his ghost writer who destoryed evidence of his converstation with Biden in which Biden talked to him about classified information? What about H. Clinton's bathroom server, which was less secure than gmail and she used it for classified information at the highest level AND ordered a staffer to strip classified markings off of an electronic document so it could be sent over a non-secure server, and NEVER cooperated with the DOJ?

Did the DOJ prosecute them to force them to cooperate so they could "remediate?"

Dude, I'd respect you more if you'd say what another poster started a thread about: It isn't right, but if it should happen to anyone, it should be Trump.

we are doing national security here, and i would have loved to see some repercussions for everyone who takes this casually.

trump appointed every manager at the agencies you mention, did he not? if they are more loyal to the constitution and the law than they are to dear leader, i consider that a plus for the guy who appointed them.

Dr
we are doing national security here, and i would have loved to see some repercussions for everyone who takes this casually.

trump appointed every manager at the agencies you mention, did he not? if they are more loyal to the constitution and the law than they are to dear leader, i consider that a plus for the guy who appointed them.
No luck on finding the case that set the precedent for evidence free juries?

What if the classified files contain old issues of Mad magazine?

BULLSHIT.

Information on the nuclear capabilities of your allies is NEVER held by a former President when he leaves office.

The documents going to Presidential libraries are NOT defence secrets or classifed at the highhest levels of national security.

Donald Trump consistently tells his Cult that his actions and behaviour are no different than that of any other President when his actions and behaviour are different from EVERY other President the nation has ever seen.
And How would you know what documents were there?

You are just making shit up again.

Forum List

Back