Trump finally Surrenders to Lady Justice - Flying to NYC - Trump Family has Escaped Justice for far Too Long

Charges SO weak..but hell...the left is doing anything it can to undermine a Trump candidacy. Now if they are using reverse psychology, do they think that Joe can call all resources...Dominion....to pull out an illegitimate win. WHO is going to be Joe's Veep pick THIS TIME?? I' wager NOT harris. How's about Hilliary. Accept Veep slot, see who falls the most going up AF1 stairs and then SloJoe Resigns and hilliary slips into first place and she would gorge her big ole belly on that.

Pence is gonna give up the goods to J6 DOJ grand jury. And Pence will be painfully honest. trump is toast.

See you've already mentally filled in the blanks beforehand.

Then there's this:

Boasberg acknowledged a constitutional argument against forcing Pence to testify in front of a grand jury about matters related to his role as Senate president during the certification of the election on Jan. 6, but nevertheless concluded that immunity should not prevent Pence from testifying about conversations related to alleged “illegality” on Trump’s part.

BVhJiFT.jpg

this trollboy has been exposed for the shill of langley he is. EVERY awake American knows the justice dept is really the INJUSTICE department and prtects all the criminals in washington and when you are not one like tump,they go after you.:auiqs.jpg:

Looky here.....

So Bolton joined with the left in hopes to get Trump ? Well of course he did, because he was yet another establishment type that figured that he was praised and insulated from scrutiny due to his established government career. No one likes the boss, especially one that comes in to shake up everything or everyone that may have been a lackluster employee in the government, especially one that protected them for many years without proper critique. A lot of dead weight has been bogging down our government for year's, and Trump being a successful businessman couldn't help but to try and tighten things up. It's just who he is and how he was trained in life.

NYT reports:
Donald Trump is expected to fly to New York this week from his home in Florida to be arrested.

quotes below.
Maggie: Georgia has bothered Trump personally for a while, possibly because there are tapes of him telling officials to find votes. Some of his aides are very worried about the documents investigation that the Justice Department has. It’s a clearer-cut issue, and a federal judge overseeing grand jury matters showed in a recent ruling that she’s taking the government’s claims seriously.

Maggie: Trump has been trying to avoid being indicted since he was first criminally investigated in the 1970s. He actually hasn’t faced enormous criminal legal threats since then. He has instead operated in a world in which so much is based on machine politics and what Marie Brenner, the journalist, once described as New York’s “favor economy.”

A project involving two of his kids was investigated by the Manhattan district attorney about a decade ago, but for a variety of reasons there were no indictments. Then, when he was president, he was protected because of a Justice Department opinion against indicting a sitting president. It’s worth remembering his company was convicted on 17 counts of tax fraud and other crimes last year. So this is something of a slow roll.

There are more instances out there of the family Trump, getting away with things. Hopefully, we can start listing them all here -- for posterity.
:desk:
Wow!

Got lost. But it's back on track.

What's interesting is his analysis of Bragg's indictment. So much like others on the left.
Yes, it's as if he is a disgruntled employee... ROTFLMBO 🤣

I remember when I became supervisor, and how trying to clean up a damned mess for the company had won me no favors, and it created enemies all at the same time. There isn't a foreman, supervisor, manager alive that can be that person without resistance. House cleanings happen all the time, but one thing that always comes as a result of it, and that is disgruntled worker's who became to much of a liability, and were non-productive due to the lax in judgement by a boss that would rather be everybody's friend instead of the boss before me.

Regrets ? Yeah some, but I had a job to do, and it got done properly.

I remember when I became supervisor, and how trying to clean up a damned mess for the company had won me no favors, and it created enemies all at the same time. There isn't a foreman, supervisor, manager alive that can be that person without resistance. House cleanings happen all the time, but one thing that always comes as a result of it disgruntled worker's who became to much of a liability, and were non-productive due to the lax in judgement by a boss that would rather be everybody's friend instead of the boss. Regrets ? Yeah some, but I had a job to do, and it got done properly.
My point is Bolton, along with many others on the left, have come out against Bragg's indictment scheme.

Where I worked, bosses who were liked and respected usually had production success with their people.........and were usually fired.

What's interesting is his analysis of Bragg's indictment. So much like others on the left.

I remember when I became supervisor, and how trying to clean up a damned mess for the company has won me no favors, and created enemies all at the same time. There isn't a forman, supervisor, manager alive that can be that person without resistance. House cleanings happen all the time, but one thing that always comes as a result of it disgruntled worker's who became to much of a liability, and were non-productive due to the lax in judgement by a boss that would rather be everybody's friend instead of the boss. Regrets ? Yeah some, but I had a job to do, and it got done properly. I had former employees
My point is Bolton, along with many others on the left, have come out against Bragg's indictment scheme.

Where I worked, bosses who were liked and respected usually had production success with their people.........and were usually fired.
My read is that Bolton in disappointed in Bragg's case being weak. That tells me he supports Bragg.... Am I missing something ?

My read is that Bolton in disappointed in Bragg's case being weak. That tells me he supports Bragg
He is not a Trump Supporter.....and neither were a lot who came out questioning the viability of Bragg's weak indictment, as being entirely politically driven, from both sides of the aisle. Bolton said he expected the indictment to be weak and was surprised it was weaker than he imagined. I see it as him speaking as an attorney, like most others have been.

He is not a Trump Supporter.....and neither were a lot who came out questioning the viability of Bragg's weak indictment, as being entirely politically driven, from both sides of the aisle. Bolton said he expected the indictment to be weak and was surprised it was weaker than he imagined. I see it as him speaking as an attorney, like most others have been.
Got it.

Forum List

Back