Trump finally Surrenders to Lady Justice - Flying to NYC - Trump Family has Escaped Justice for far Too Long

Bragg would not say what law has been broken, no crime can he name Indeed he said he didn't have to. That is not US law!
The left needs it like that In order to prevail.. people hate you for what you're doing to this country

Bragg would not say what law has been broken, no crime can he name Indeed he said he didn't have to. That is not US law!
The left needs it like that In order to prevail.. people hate you for what you're doing to this country
I tell ya what amendment Bragg is violating, and that's the 5th.

You wouldn't know grace if it smacked you dead in the mouth.

You hate the USA, you POS commie shill. Your goal is to break it down. Messing up the justice system is but a small tenet of that.
No it's you hyper-patriots trhat give patriotism a bad name. You drag it and our flag through your shit cesspool

No it's you hyper-patriots trhat give patriotism a bad name. You drag it and our flag through your shit cesspool
Patriotism is not giving up and knuckling under to a fascist government. Patriots know that kind of government has no place here. You are enabling the destruction of this country.

Twice Impeached, Loser, insurrectionist, now only indicted and arrested former president. You gotta be soooo proud. Sleep well....
and such a weak case that attorneys on both sides are laughing about it. As valid as the impeachments, biden winning legitrimately, a political witchhunt and everyone, i repeat EVERY. ONE. knows out.

and how proud you must be that your side is ushering in the demise of America.

try to keep a stiff upper lift buddy.

and such a weak case that attorneys on both sides are laughing about it. As valid as the impeachments, biden winning legitrimately, a political witchhunt and everyone, i repeat EVERY. ONE. knows out.

and how proud you must be that your side is ushering in the demise of America.

try to keep a stiff upper lift buddy.
JimH52 is a moron's moron.

See pic from years ago:

Miketx put the dunce hat on him. Front and center dumbass.

1aomanbad.png

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back