Trump finally Surrenders to Lady Justice - Flying to NYC - Trump Family has Escaped Justice for far Too Long

fool

If Joe Biden were accused of one tenth the shit Trump has been accused of... He'd be eaten alive by liberals , moderate every American.
Biden is way over one tenth with just the few mega whopper's he's being accused of. Time isn't on his side. His only hope is his radicalized base throwing temper tantrums in order to deflect from his bull shite, and even that won't be enough to save him from lady justice. Like I said, what goes around comes around, it just takes time.

delusional. People like you thought and wanted Hillary to be locked up.

But reality was people around Trump got locked up.
She still needs to be locked up... Trump let himself, and we as the American voter's who voted for him down, but that's neither here nor there anymore.

Now it's all about these damned double standards and a two teared justice system that the Democrat's have going.

NYT reports:
Donald Trump is expected to fly to New York this week from his home in Florida to be arrested.

quotes below.
Maggie: Georgia has bothered Trump personally for a while, possibly because there are tapes of him telling officials to find votes. Some of his aides are very worried about the documents investigation that the Justice Department has. It’s a clearer-cut issue, and a federal judge overseeing grand jury matters showed in a recent ruling that she’s taking the government’s claims seriously.

Maggie: Trump has been trying to avoid being indicted since he was first criminally investigated in the 1970s. He actually hasn’t faced enormous criminal legal threats since then. He has instead operated in a world in which so much is based on machine politics and what Marie Brenner, the journalist, once described as New York’s “favor economy.”

A project involving two of his kids was investigated by the Manhattan district attorney about a decade ago, but for a variety of reasons there were no indictments. Then, when he was president, he was protected because of a Justice Department opinion against indicting a sitting president. It’s worth remembering his company was convicted on 17 counts of tax fraud and other crimes last year. So this is something of a slow roll.

There are more instances out there of the family Trump, getting away with things. Hopefully, we can start listing them all here -- for posterity.
:desk:
Just saw the video coverage. Trump looks sedated or simply wiped out by all of this. It's bad when the orange man turns pale and listless. His aura is no longer gray, it's getting darker; not black yet but getting there. That's not good either.

It's pretty safe to say that Trump will face some defamation of character with the indictment, but will escape justice on the serious charges until after the election.

Then after the election, and if Trump wins, the American system will give him immunity forever. It's simply not a system!
When are you going to hold Turdeau accountable for his crimes against Canadian truckers, duck?

I'm curious what exactly you feel is going to happen here Pante?
Asking GA to find votes... you seem to feel that is a crime? Can you explain how asking to find the votes he thought were there is a crime?
Can you explain how exactly this isn't just a politically motivated witch hunt worth of any 3rd world banana republic?
Can you name actual crimes he has been getting away with that every other rich & connected elite hasn't been doing as well?

I see your raising the hand emoji, let's see what you got other than an obvious TDS affliction.
Damn! Lock that fucking Biden up! He had the balls to try to influence the election by asking me to vote for him and the whore.

No Actual law cited or as broken in Tha Indictment.

Ahmo hep you out AL.VEN. Here's the reasons you felt you must indict.

Last edited:

No Actual law cited or as broken in Tha Indictment.
Because there isn't one.

WHAT a coincidence. ON THE SAME Day and the (TH)indictment, court orders professional HO Stormy Daniels to pay Donald Trump 121,962.56.

Boodey Hoo.

The GOP went after Clinton for lying over sex. Now it is their turn to feel justice of their man lying over sex.
\Stormy said there was no sex. Trump said there was no sex. I'm not sure that Cohen and Daniels weren't conspiring for some easy money. Hey...i'll bet Cohen had a LOT of sex with Daniels!!!!

She was ordered to pay attorney's fees to Donald Trump.. Now wut you think that mean??

Forum List

Back