Trump FIRES Manhattan attorney general! When he refused to step down!

Did I miss something? do we have a REASON -----and uhm----can the "executive" do that to the "judicial" ???? (last time I learned about that checks and balances thing was----fifth grade

Uh, this is not judicial. The DOJ is part of the Executive Branch.

Oh----I did not know. Uhm.......you seem to know something of this crap-----can you explain? ARE all the courts at the disposal of our EXECUTIVES (gawd help us)
An attorney is NOT a court, he is a lawyer, Trump can hire and fire is attorneys at a whim. They are part of the executive branch, he needs no reason at all. He can not effect a Judge though except to nominate for a position. Courts are perfectly safe from a President.

There are charges they're preparing now as we speak Even if he wins the statute of limitations on some will still be valid The man is scum His life attests to that

Oh, as we speak. You have inside information then. Do tell.

There are charges they're preparing now as we speak Even if he wins the statute of limitations on some will still be valid The man is scum His life attests to that
haha...Evertime you say that crazy shit normal sane people point and laugh at you deranged fools....You know that right?
3bj5dn.jpg

The more inept you are in the Trump Administration, the more your secure your job is. See DeVoss and and Ben Carson.

The more competent you are in the Trump Administration, the less secure your job is: See Mattis, John Kelly.

This firing of Berman is all about corruption. The Trump Administration and its cohorts of corrupt turds need to be flushed out. In November, the American people will send them all down the drain to the sewer where they belong.
Even though I thought the campaign finance investigation into Trump was a fishing expedition, I fully expected to see money laundering charges against him eventually, once he doesn't have the shield of Presidential immunity protecting him. Trump probably thinks he's solved that problem now. We'll see.

Even though I thought the campaign finance investigation into Trump was a fishing expedition, I fully expected to see money laundering charges against him eventually, once he doesn't have the shield of Presidential immunity protecting him. Trump probably thinks he's solved that problem now. We'll see.
3bj5dn.jpg

Forum List

Back