Trump FIRES Manhattan attorney general! When he refused to step down!

Doesn't it seem like an abuse of power or a conflict of interest or something that the President fired the prosecutor who put his legal "fixer" Michael Cohen in jail and who has an open investigation into Trump's personal attorney, Giuliani?
There's also a Turkish bank investigation that Trump is reluctant to answer questions about (especially in an election year)

Trump Personally Fires U.S. Attorney Who Investigated His Associates

"One particular point of contention was the question of how Mr. Berman and his staff should investigate Halkbank, a Turkish state-owned bank that the office indicted last year, according to one department and two current lawyers.

"In a new book, John Bolton, Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, wrote that Mr. Trump had promised the Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, in 2018 that he would intervene in the investigation of the bank, which had been accused of violating sanctions against Iran."

I had decided against reading Bolton's book last winter when he wouldn't testify in the House Impeachment Investigation, but now I'm thinking otherwise?

Again for the truly slow stupid and IGNORANT, the lawyer serves at a Presidents pleasure. A President does not have to even have a reason to fire or hire one. The Staff will keep any on going case files for the new attorney to review and decide what to do.
I'm well aware of that. It doesn't change anything as far as I'm concerned. All Trump is doing is making himself look worse by not having any reason except that they're his own people getting investigated and jailed. And then there's that case with the Turkish bank. And who knows what others. Berman wouldn't close his eyes to wrong doing, even if it was the President's faves who were committing it. So he was fired.
That's wrong.
And the new attorney hired is going to know exactly what type of behavior is expected, just like Barr knows. If the new attorney has a mortgage, a car payment and a couple kids to put through college, he will know to keep his hands off those cases.

The more inept you are in the Trump Administration, the more your secure your job is. See DeVoss and and Ben Carson.

The more competent you are in the Trump Administration, the less secure your job is: See Mattis, John Kelly.

This firing of Berman is all about corruption. The Trump Administration and its cohorts of corrupt turds need to be flushed out. In November, the American people will send them all down the drain to the sewer where they belong.

Why are you so racist? Why do you hate black people?

See how easy it is to make fake news, liar?
Are you ignorant of or indifferent to the many crimes of Donald Trump?
TRUMP-DOCKET-0116-_4x3.png

Why One of Trump’s Biggest Legal Threats Is New York’s Attorney General

6 bankrupt companies America next Only then will trump assholes agree he was scum

No personal bankruptcies....six corporate BK's spanned over 40 years and 500 companies in trade for several billions in net worth.
What a loser he is...huh?
(meanwhile you sit in your 'home' that has taillights and a license plate on it)

View attachment 352783

Comment: Karen Trump has a right to fire anyone he wants, they serve at his pleasure!

Response: umh ya...no one one is saying he can’t...

Observation: isn’t it strange that he keeps firing people investigating corruption among his cronies?
When you start investigations for bias reasons, your mad trump won. Than that’s terrorism he should be happen he got fired and not worse

When you start investigations for bias reasons, your mad trump won. Than that’s terrorism he should be happen he got fired and not worse
Oh right. Silly me, I keep forgetting....when it’s a Trump crony it is always bias.

Oh right. Silly me, I keep forgetting....when it’s a Trump crony it is always bias.
Seriously,, you guys have gone insane because trump won,, you all have tried to put anyone that helped him in jail.. lynching

Seriously,, you guys have gone insane because trump won,, you all have tried to put anyone that helped him in jail.. lynching
Of course, can’t possibly be due to corruption. We already know Trump supports corruption.

Of course, can’t possibly be due to corruption. We already know Trump supports corruption.
No different than Obama’s team, look at biden,, you all aren’t going after him.. your insane,, GET OVER IT, TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT! For along time.. leave these families alone

Forum List

Back