Trump FIRES! NAVY , secretary for being lib boatch.. drain the swamp

I hear trump Gave the show boat a call and it went like this

“ you’re FIRED!” Lol

He was asked to resign by the secretary of defense. Another coward, asking a honorable service veteran to resign to appease a coward and draft dodge, undermining the military defending a murderer of women and children, his own team members don't want around.

You have no idea how many good military men and women Obama forced to resign. Obama fired warriors, Trump is firing bureaucrats.
You sound like a fool.

Now bust that Admiral down to Seaman and assign him to a ship patrolling the frigid waters of North Korea.
He's a civilian. The law requires that position be held by a civilian. So.....he won't be demoted or shipped anywhere.
I’m referring to Naval Special Warfare Command, Rear Adm. Collin Green who led this PC charade against a fine sailor who risked his life so you could sleep comfortably in your bed tonight.

... you mean the sailor who's responsibilities doesn't include desecrating the corpse of the enemy?
You Leftards are such pathetic snowflakes. He should have been reprimanded for not putting the body on a pike and leaving it in the town square.

Ah yes, be that keyboard warrior. It's easy to point out people like you, because you can't see the broader reason why people SHOULDN'T desecrate the bodies of their enemies in war. I hope for your sake you never actually have to deal with it happening to someone you love. Then maybe, just maybe you would understand... but even if you did I'd never expect you to admit it, because you lack the integrity to do so.
Do you know what we did to Nazis?

Now bust that Admiral down to Seaman and assign him to a ship patrolling the frigid waters of North Korea.
He's a civilian. The law requires that position be held by a civilian. So.....he won't be demoted or shipped anywhere.
I’m referring to Naval Special Warfare Command, Rear Adm. Collin Green who led this PC charade against a fine sailor who risked his life so you could sleep comfortably in your bed tonight.

... you mean the sailor who's responsibilities doesn't include desecrating the corpse of the enemy?
You Leftards are such pathetic snowflakes. He should have been reprimanded for not putting the body on a pike and leaving it in the town square.

Ah yes, be that keyboard warrior. It's easy to point out people like you, because you can't see the broader reason why people SHOULDN'T desecrate the bodies of their enemies in war. I hope for your sake you never actually have to deal with it happening to someone you love. Then maybe, just maybe you would understand... but even if you did I'd never expect you to admit it, because you lack the integrity to do so.

Wait...what?

You loved that shithead terrorist Navy SEAL Gallagher fucked up?

That's a new one on me, seriously

I hear trump Gave the show boat a call and it went like this

“ you’re FIRED!” Lol

He was asked to resign by the secretary of defense. Another coward, asking a honorable service veteran to resign to appease a coward and draft dodge, undermining the military defending a murderer of women and children, his own team members don't want around.

You have no idea how many good military men and women Obama forced to resign. Obama fired warriors, Trump is firing bureaucrats.
You sound like a fool.

Only a fool couldn't bring themselves to admit that what I said was right.

Pretty sure the SecNav is/was a Republican....LOL!
Who gives a damn what his party is? We have Civilian Control of our Military and this clown was engaged in an independent frolic.

Order has been restored

Defense Secretary Esper Asks Navy Secretary Spencer for Resignation Over Mishandling and Continued Threats of Navy SEAL Gallagher Case

Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper demanded the resignation of Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer on Sunday, after Secretary Spencer’s mishandling and continued threats to Navy SEAL Gallagher.

Secretary Spencer continued to threaten Navy SEAL Gallagher after his pardon by President Trump.

President Trump told Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher to, “Have no fear, all will end well.”

It did.

Here is Secretary of Defense Mark Esper’s statement on the removal of Secretary of the Navy Richard Spencer.

“Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper has asked for the resignation of Secretary of the Navy Richard Spencer after losing trust and confidence in him regarding his lack of candor over conversations with the White House involving the handling of Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher.​

Violated The Chain of Command

After Secretary Esper and Chairman Milley spoke with the Commander in Chief on Friday regarding the case of Gallagher, Secretary Esper learned that Secretary Spencer had previously and privately proposed to the White House – contrary to Spencer’s public position – to restore Gallagher’s rank and allow him to retire with his Trident pin. When recently asked by Secretary Esper, Secretary Spencer confirmed that despite multiple conversations on the Gallagher matter, Secretary Esper was never informed by Secretary Spencer of his private proposal.

Secretary Esper has directed that Gallagher retain his Trident pin. Secretary Esper will meet with Navy Under Secretary (now Acting Secretary) Thomas Modley and the Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Michael Gilday on Monday morning to discuss the way ahead.

“I am deeply troubled by this conduct shown by a senior DOD official.” said Secretary Esper. “Unfortunately, as a result I have determined that Secretary Spencer no longer has my confidence to continue in his position. I wish Richard well.”

Secretary Esper has proposed to the President that Ambassador Kenneth Braithwaite, current U.S. Ambassador to Norway and a retired Navy Rear Admiral, be considered as the next Secretary of the Navy.”​

President Trump has fired the Secretary of the Navy after publicly defying a direct order from the commander in chief.

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

------------

Joe is usually right on the money....Let's see if we get someone to squark about this....after all the Obomanation fired 175 top commanders in his first 5 years as president!

Oh, and ....

“There’s more than a few crooked Admirals who need pink slips as well as the SecNav. I have a list”

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

Can a direct order be given via Twitter?
Any order given by any means is to be obeyed. Failure can result in either firing if civilian or charges if active duty.

I like good news~ :04: :2up:
I'm sure all of those like you who are pro-war criminal do think of this as good news.

Next up: trumpanzees denigrating the hundreds of thousands of military members who manage to serve this country without committing war crimes.
Hey you lying piece of human garbage, BE VERY specific and cite what Gallagher did that was a war crime. Give links and info to support your claim.

Sounds like s real credit to the navy (my parts bolded). Not surprised the Deplorable on here love him.
Eddie Gallagher (Navy SEAL) - Wikipedia

Chief Gallagher was accused of multiple offenses during his final deployment to Iraq and during the Battle for Mosul. The most prominent accusation and the best-attested to was the murder of a prisoner of war, a war crime.[6]A captured young fighter of the Islamic State(also known as ISIL, ISIS, and Daesh) was being treated by a medic. According to two SEAL witnesses, Gallagher said over the radio "he's mine" and walked up to the medic and prisoner, and without saying a word killed the prisoner by stabbing him repeatedly with his hunting knife. Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Jake Portier, then posed for photos of them standing over the body with some other nearby SEALs. Gallagher then text messageda fellow SEAL a picture of the dead captive with the explanation "Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”[6]

Another accusation was that Gallagher's sniper work during his 2017 deployment became indiscriminate, reckless, and bloodthirsty. He allegedly fired his rifle far more frequently than other snipers;[3]according to testimony, the other snipers in the platoon did not consider him a good sniper, and he took "random shots" into buildings.[1]Other snipers said they witnessed Gallagher taking at least two militarily pointless shots, shooting and killing an unarmed old man in a white robe as well as a young girl walking with other girls. Gallagher allegedly boasted about the large number of people he had killed, claiming he averaged three kills a day over 80 days, including four women.[1]Gallagher also was reportedly known for indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine gun fire with no known enemy force in the region.[6]
And he was tried for that by Courts Martial and guess what you MORON.... FOUND NOT GUILTY. So now be specific and cite what war crime he committed links please.

President Trump has fired the Secretary of the Navy after publicly defying a direct order from the commander in chief.

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

------------

Joe is usually right on the money....Let's see if we get someone to squark about this....after all the Obomanation fired 175 top commanders in his first 5 years as president!

Oh, and ....

“There’s more than a few crooked Admirals who need pink slips as well as the SecNav. I have a list”

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

Any order given by any means is to be obeyed. Failure can result in either firing if civilian or charges if active duty.

Not true. If a soldier feels that the order is an unlawful one, like that of using chemical weapons that have been banned by the Geneva Conventions, a soldier CAN disobey the order. With that said, they will have to have some brass balls and the ability to prove it was an unlawful order to keep from getting court-martialed... and even if they do, it will probably be the end of their career.

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

------------

Oh, and ....

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

Not true. If a soldier feels that the order is an unlawful one, like that of using chemical weapons that have been banned by the Geneva Conventions, a soldier CAN disobey the order. With that said, they will have to have some brass balls and the ability to prove it was an unlawful order to keep from getting court-martialed... and even if they do, it will probably be the end of their career.
So now you are comparing Trump ordering a SEAL to remain a SEAL as an unlawful order?

Trump caused some poor future pow additional suffering by pardoning war criminals. It will be used as an excuse for torture by our enemies. His vision never gets further from his brain than his nose.

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

------------

Oh, and ....

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

So now you are comparing Trump ordering a SEAL to remain a SEAL as an unlawful order?

No, I'm responding to your post that says, "Any order given by any means is to be obeyed."

That's not true.

Who gives a damn what his party is? We have Civilian Control of our Military and this clown was engaged in an independent frolic.

Order has been restored

Meh, this is another case where people are falling all over themselves to please the Orange Man-Baby in the White House.

Please note, they are letting Gallegher "Retire" at the end of this month before holding a hearing on whether or not he gets to keep his SEAL Trident.

Order has been restored

Meh, this is another case where people are falling all over themselves to please the Orange Man-Baby in the White House.

Please note, they are letting Gallegher "Retire" at the end of this month before holding a hearing on whether or not he gets to keep his SEAL Trident.
There will be no "hearing" the CIC has already stated that he will be keeping his rank and his trident. Do you know of anyone else in the chain of command that wants their ass fired rather than do what their CIC tells them to do?

My buddy and I were talking about Vindman,aka colonel Twinkie. We were wondering if a political hack like him would have suffered a friendly fire accident if he were ever in charge of troops in a combat zone.

Pretty sure the SecNav is/was a Republican....LOL!

Order has been restored

Defense Secretary Esper Asks Navy Secretary Spencer for Resignation Over Mishandling and Continued Threats of Navy SEAL Gallagher Case

Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper demanded the resignation of Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer on Sunday, after Secretary Spencer’s mishandling and continued threats to Navy SEAL Gallagher.

Secretary Spencer continued to threaten Navy SEAL Gallagher after his pardon by President Trump.

President Trump told Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher to, “Have no fear, all will end well.”

It did.

Here is Secretary of Defense Mark Esper’s statement on the removal of Secretary of the Navy Richard Spencer.

“Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper has asked for the resignation of Secretary of the Navy Richard Spencer after losing trust and confidence in him regarding his lack of candor over conversations with the White House involving the handling of Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher.​

Violated The Chain of Command

After Secretary Esper and Chairman Milley spoke with the Commander in Chief on Friday regarding the case of Gallagher, Secretary Esper learned that Secretary Spencer had previously and privately proposed to the White House – contrary to Spencer’s public position – to restore Gallagher’s rank and allow him to retire with his Trident pin. When recently asked by Secretary Esper, Secretary Spencer confirmed that despite multiple conversations on the Gallagher matter, Secretary Esper was never informed by Secretary Spencer of his private proposal.

Secretary Esper has directed that Gallagher retain his Trident pin. Secretary Esper will meet with Navy Under Secretary (now Acting Secretary) Thomas Modley and the Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Michael Gilday on Monday morning to discuss the way ahead.

“I am deeply troubled by this conduct shown by a senior DOD official.” said Secretary Esper. “Unfortunately, as a result I have determined that Secretary Spencer no longer has my confidence to continue in his position. I wish Richard well.”

Secretary Esper has proposed to the President that Ambassador Kenneth Braithwaite, current U.S. Ambassador to Norway and a retired Navy Rear Admiral, be considered as the next Secretary of the Navy.”​
--------------------------------------------------- time to get rid of 'mrobamas' PJ 'BOY' Rear admiral 'john kirby' rear admiral punk . Just saying but that guy always disgusted me .

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

------------

Oh, and ....

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

------------------------------------ go TRUMP .

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

------------

Oh, and ....

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

Times have changed, I was in the Corps when there was much debate on if what came across in an email could be considered an official order or not.

But if a tweet carries the same weight as an order given any other way, that changes what Trump's tweets are. No longer are they just some guy exercising their first amendment rights like is often claimed on this forum, they should all now be taken with the same seriousness as this one.

Forum List

Back