Trump FIRES! NAVY , secretary for being lib boatch.. drain the swamp

Every single patriot who stands up to this lawless hack president is immediately branded a traitor by Trump ass lickers.

It would be a dangerous thing if they weren't morons being led by a moron.

"Patriot"?

When did you leftisst stop being the Tories and start considering yourselves "patriots"?

That's a hoot. :21:

You freaks think waving a flag and singing country songs makes you patriotic. You thought that you had claimed that mantle by always SAYING that you are patriots. Talk is cheap, bitch. You're no patriot. You're a Trump supporter. Own it.
You Leftards hate America and your response to this firing validates Trump did the right thing.

Now bust that Admiral down to Seaman and assign him to a ship patrolling the frigid waters of North Korea.
He's a civilian. The law requires that position be held by a civilian. So.....he won't be demoted or shipped anywhere.
I’m referring to Naval Special Warfare Command, Rear Adm. Collin Green who led this PC charade against a fine sailor who risked his life so you could sleep comfortably in your bed tonight.

... you mean the sailor who's responsibilities doesn't include desecrating the corpse of the enemy?

Now bust that Admiral down to Seaman and assign him to a ship patrolling the frigid waters of North Korea.
He's a civilian. The law requires that position be held by a civilian. So.....he won't be demoted or shipped anywhere.
I’m referring to Naval Special Warfare Command, Rear Adm. Collin Green who led this PC charade against a fine sailor who risked his life so you could sleep comfortably in your bed tonight.
Thanks for the clarification. Gallagher did nothing for me but you can certainly claim him if you want.

Every single patriot who stands up to this lawless hack president is immediately branded a traitor by Trump ass lickers.

"Patriot"?

When did you leftisst stop being the Tories and start considering yourselves "patriots"?

You freaks think waving a flag and singing country songs makes you patriotic. You thought that you had claimed that mantle by always SAYING that you are patriots. Talk is cheap, bitch. You're no patriot. You're a Trump supporter. Own it.
You Leftards hate America and your response to this firing validates Trump did the right thing.

The president should have stayed out of military trials and disciplinary actions. He's making the military political which is dangerous.

"Patriot"?

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-30583680.png

"Patriot"?

The president should have stayed out of military trials and disciplinary actions. He's making the military political which is dangerous.
It’s his military, thank God we have a President who’s looking out for our men and women.

"Patriot"?

It’s his military, thank God we have a President who’s looking out for our men and women.

This supposed American just said, in all seriousness, that our military is "his ( Trump's ) military".

Fucking weirdo.

Sounds like he was shooting people for shits and giggles. Even some of his peers within the Seals reported him.
He didn't do it for anyone Stateside's benefit. Sounds like he was doing it for his own.

Here's a newsflash. Wearing a uniform doesn't make you special or a patriot. Hitler wore a uniform. Lee Harvey Oswald did, too. As did Timothy McVeigh. I could go on...

Sounds like s real credit to the navy (my parts bolded). Not surprised the Deplorable on here love him.
Eddie Gallagher (Navy SEAL) - Wikipedia

Chief Gallagher was accused of multiple offenses during his final deployment to Iraq and during the Battle for Mosul. The most prominent accusation and the best-attested to was the murder of a prisoner of war, a war crime.[6]A captured young fighter of the Islamic State(also known as ISIL, ISIS, and Daesh) was being treated by a medic. According to two SEAL witnesses, Gallagher said over the radio "he's mine" and walked up to the medic and prisoner, and without saying a word killed the prisoner by stabbing him repeatedly with his hunting knife. Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Jake Portier, then posed for photos of them standing over the body with some other nearby SEALs. Gallagher then text messageda fellow SEAL a picture of the dead captive with the explanation "Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”[6]

Another accusation was that Gallagher's sniper work during his 2017 deployment became indiscriminate, reckless, and bloodthirsty. He allegedly fired his rifle far more frequently than other snipers;[3]according to testimony, the other snipers in the platoon did not consider him a good sniper, and he took "random shots" into buildings.[1]Other snipers said they witnessed Gallagher taking at least two militarily pointless shots, shooting and killing an unarmed old man in a white robe as well as a young girl walking with other girls. Gallagher allegedly boasted about the large number of people he had killed, claiming he averaged three kills a day over 80 days, including four women.[1]Gallagher also was reportedly known for indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine gun fire with no known enemy force in the region.[6]

For a war fighter being indiscriminate, reckless, and bloodthirsty is a good thing. Being a Muslim loving Obama pussy is a bad thing.

... you mean the sailor who's responsibilities doesn't include desecrating the corpse of the enemy?
You Leftards are such pathetic snowflakes. He should have been reprimanded for not putting the body on a pike and leaving it in the town square.

You wouldn’t want to hurt the poor dead terrorist's feelings, would you? If you did that to him, he certainly wouldn't be our friend any more.
:21:

Tempting a boss to fire you who literally became famous for publicly firing people on a TV show is a bold move, Cotton.

Tempting a boss to fire you who literally became famous for publicly firing people on a TV show is a bold move, Cotton.

Maybe the US Navy should come up with a new medal for stupidity.

I hear trump Gave the show boat a call and it went like this

“ you’re FIRED!” Lol

He was asked to resign by the secretary of defense. Another coward, asking a honorable service veteran to resign to appease a coward and draft dodge, undermining the military defending a murderer of women and children, his own team members don't want around.

“ you’re FIRED!” Lol

He was asked to resign by the secretary of defense. Another coward, asking a honorable service veteran to resign to appease a coward and draft dodge, undermining the military defending a murderer of women and children, his own team members don't want around.
Trump is the head of the military he is a commander in chief and he’s not dodging service

“ you’re FIRED!” Lol

Here we go! Military are just murderers of women and children time!

“ you’re FIRED!” Lol

You have no idea how many good military men and women Obama forced to resign. Obama fired warriors, Trump is firing bureaucrats.

“ you’re FIRED!” Lol

Here we go! Military are just murderers of women and children time!

"Bush lied, people died" you know. :laughing0301:

You Leftards are such pathetic snowflakes. He should have been reprimanded for not putting the body on a pike and leaving it in the town square.

Ah yes, be that keyboard warrior. It's easy to point out people like you, because you can't see the broader reason why people SHOULDN'T desecrate the bodies of their enemies in war. I hope for your sake you never actually have to deal with it happening to someone you love. Then maybe, just maybe you would understand... but even if you did I'd never expect you to admit it, because you lack the integrity to do so.

Forum List

Back