Trump FIRES! NAVY , secretary for being lib boatch.. drain the swamp

President Trump has fired the Secretary of the Navy after publicly defying a direct order from the commander in chief.

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

------------

Joe is usually right on the money....Let's see if we get someone to squark about this....after all the Obomanation fired 175 top commanders in his first 5 years as president!

Oh, and ....

“There’s more than a few crooked Admirals who need pink slips as well as the SecNav. I have a list”

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

Can a direct order be given via Twitter?

Pretty sure the SecNav is/was a Republican....LOL!

So a Democrat Secretary of the Navy wouldn't have had a problem with Navy SEAL Gallagher's pardon?
Dunno..a smart one would have kept his mouth shut...LOL!

A truly smart one would have realized that If he disobeys the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and doesn't get fired for it, nobody else in the armed forces will obey their orders.

The left will try to do their typical semantic twist and spin over that point but ultimately, the President had no choice but to assert his authority. Given the world situation, this is not the best time for the President to appear weak to the rest of the world.

Sometimes you have to take a moral position against bad people; The orange head and his **** Russian wife.

I know you stupid Moon Bats are just as confused about the Constitution as you are Climate Science, History, Economics, Biology and Ethics so here it is in Black and White

"The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States..."
--US Constitution, Article 2, Section 2.

How dare a President think he can give orders to the Commander-in-Chief!

When Reagan fires the striking air traffic controllers a lot of DC fell into line. Hopefully this does the same.

Obama purge the military of the upper leadership with balls and replaced them with queers, affirmative actions shitheads, transsexuals and yes men.

The swamp is deep and wide.

Every single patriot who stands up to this lawless hack president is immediately branded a traitor by Trump ass lickers.

It would be a dangerous thing if they weren't morons being led by a moron.

Amazing to me how many senior officers are willing to go along with Obama's efforts to paint our military as a bunch if war criminals, and three years AFTER Obama left office.

Obama's purge keeps on doing damage to our country. Stalin would be proud.

All this shit, ALL OF IT, goes back to that fucking traitor Commie pig Obama. He REALLY purged and turned over the entire fucking government apparatus. Every nook and cranny. The Military brass, State, the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS, DOJ, The Interior Dept.........FUCKING ALL OF IT, loaded to the gills with anti-American, commie leftist cocksuckers!

jitler, can you even punctuation?

In no way am I a conspiracy theorist. However, if somebody said to me, "if.." and it's a big 'if', "if there was one person on this board who you thought was a Russian plant, who would it be?"...Jitler would be my pick.

"Russian plant"? There are more than several Russian, Ukrainian, and Syrian members on here, that's pretty much common knowledge.

Some are pro-Trump, some don't like him.

Forum List

Back