🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: Flipping should be outlawed...................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
You know, just when I thought the stupidest statement made by Trump so far was "if I'm impeached, the stock market is going to crash".

Turns out it wasn't.........................

Trump has also said that flipping (also known as cooperating with law enforcement officials), should be illegal and outlawed.

Really? We now have a president who thinks that cooperation with law enforcement officials should be illegal and outlawed? That is how law enforcement has been able to take down many mob bosses (think Sammy "The Bull" Gravano who is one of the more famous flippers).

Trump apparently is seeing the writing on the wall.

So, do you guys think that flipping should be outlawed and illegal? Think hard about it before you answer, because that is the white collar equivalent of the ghetto "snitches get stitches".

Trump says flipping should be ‘outlawed’

President Donald Trump expressed deep frustration with his former longtime lawyer, Michael Cohen, during an interview with Fox & Friends host Ainsley Earhardt Thursday morning, suggesting that it should be illegal for suspected criminals to “flip” on others. Cohen, in his guilty plea to a federal court Tuesday, implicated the president in a crime — in other words, he flipped on the president.

“You know… people make up stories,” Trump said. “This whole thing about flipping, they call it, I know all about flipping. Thirty, 40 years I have been watching flippers. Everything is wonderful and then they get 10 years in jail and they flip on whoever the next highest one is or as high as you can go. It almost ought to be outlawed.”

What do you expect a wanna be mobster "Don" would say? Trump is so friggin guilty of crimes against the USA that he doesn't even hide it anymore. Al Capone, Bernie Madolff and every thieve and crook who was ever arrested and prosecuted would cheer Trump on. Trump thinks like a crook because he is one.

Last edited:
I'm already seeing where people who used to support Trump are now having the scales fall off their eyes, and they are finally seeing what kind of buffoon they put into office.

You know, just when I thought the stupidest statement made by Trump so far was "if I'm impeached, the stock market is going to crash".

Trump has also said that flipping (also known as cooperating with law enforcement officials), should be illegal and outlawed.

Really? We now have a president who thinks that cooperation with law enforcement officials should be illegal and outlawed? That is how law enforcement has been able to take down many mob bosses (think Sammy "The Bull" Gravano who is one of the more famous flippers).

So, do you guys think that flipping should be outlawed and illegal? Think hard about it before you answer, because that is the white collar equivalent of the ghetto "snitches get stitches".

President Donald Trump expressed deep frustration with his former longtime lawyer, Michael Cohen, during an interview with Fox & Friends host Ainsley Earhardt Thursday morning, suggesting that it should be illegal for suspected criminals to “flip” on others. Cohen, in his guilty plea to a federal court Tuesday, implicated the president in a crime — in other words, he flipped on the president.

“You know… people make up stories,” Trump said. “This whole thing about flipping, they call it, I know all about flipping. Thirty, 40 years I have been watching flippers. Everything is wonderful and then they get 10 years in jail and they flip on whoever the next highest one is or as high as you can go. It almost ought to be outlawed.”
LOL. I thought he had pretty much gone to the wall with calling it a disgrace to convict Manafort. Nope. Dig that hole a little deeper, Sir.

I'm already seeing where people who used to support Trump are now having the scales fall off their eyes, and they are finally seeing what kind of buffoon they put into office.
Really? I haven't seen any.

Really? I haven't seen any.

Vice News has been going to Trump events, and there are some people who used to support Trump who say they won't next time.

If you want a list of GOP lawmakers who don't support Trump, here's a link............

Track GOP leaders who don’t support Trump

Just because YOU haven't seen it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Frightening people into lying about others is wrong....it certainly is not justice its blackmail....

I
Cohen has a paper trail and tapes of him talking with Trump.

All Trump has is denial (which isn't a river in Egypt)
If Cohen and Manaforte had never worked for Trump they would be having dinner with big wigs in DC tonight not trying to stay out of prison...its shameful what is happening....

Frightening people into lying about others is wrong....it certainly is not justice its blackmail....
They didn't even listen to Trump, just read the HuffPo's biased take...….these people are willfully ignorant.....really fucking dumb people.

"Wiped my server....you mean like with a cloth???"
"I only used one device!"
"My 30,000 missing emails were about Yoga!!"

Cohen has a paper trail and tapes of him talking with Trump.

All Trump has is denial (which isn't a river in Egypt).
What does the tape prove?
and what paper trail???

What paper trail? The one connecting Cohen to Ms. Daniels and the Playboy Bunny getting paid off.
We already know about that......it's not new or illegal.....

Trump has his thick and thin drones to give him ass kissings regardless ..

nothing it too dastardly, crooked, immoral, or abusive for them to even consider blinking an eye when it comes to Goldilocks - NOTHING.

Forum List

Back