🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump flips on ANOTHER campaign promise!

:laugh:

Trump is playing a smart game that'll eventually benefit Americans.
:)

It is a smart game. Too bad he's too dumb to play it.
its-over-snowflakes-9965971.png

has he kept a campaign promise yet?

lol can't wait for this 'tax reform' fiasco to launch, here come the unintelligible tweets!

Sadly, he does appear to be caving a bit to the NWO Globalists. He seems to be adopting a 'If you can't beat em, join em' philosophy. I'm disappointed.

I didn't ask for a picture of your wall of defeat, just what the lie was...why don't you tell us what it was?

I guess you'll have to watch the video starting at 1:37 to see, won't you?

Keep guessing!

I didn't ask for a picture of your wall of defeat, just what the lie was...why don't you tell us what it was?

Keep guessing!

Not my problem. You seem to enjoy being ignorant, anyway.

Sadly, he does appear to be caving a bit to the NWO Globalists. He seems to be adopting a 'If you can't beat em, join em' philosophy. I'm disappointed.

Trump owns a company which does business in many countries throughout the world including the Middle East, Europe and Asia. He IS a New World Order Globalist, and always was. He was never trying to "beat them" because he is one.

"Trump flips on ANOTHER campaign promise!"

One wonders whether he'll flip enough that the sycophantic Trumpkins (I know, that's redundant) will start to buy into the notions he evolves to espouse. They were told during the campaign that Trump's word could not be trusted, that no matter what they expect him to do, it's not what he'll end up doing. Now, they're observing incrementally that to be so. Will they become disenchanted or will they follow him merely because he tells them to? Time will tell, and there's no point to doing anything other than patiently waiting to find out.

What's increasingly clear is that large quantities of the people who are Trump's base of support either didn't take the time to fully understand the man they championed, or they just didn't "get it" and won't. Trump will as soon as bite the hand that fed him as not. He got what he wanted and now he's moved on. The Bannon "demotion" is among the first signs of that, and it won't be the last.
. To late... The resistance has already taken responsibility for all Trump failures, and proudly so... Now Trump having to approach many things from a different angle is the result, but that's A-ok because we know who is responsible for his change up, and it wasn't him. He is just adjusting, and that is exactly what has to be done. Nothing to see here folks.

One wonders whether he'll flip enough that the sycophantic Trumpkins (I know, that's redundant) will start to buy into the notions he evolves to espouse. They were told during the campaign that Trump's word could not be trusted, that no matter what they expect him to do, it's not what he'll end up doing. Now, they're observing incrementally that to be so. Will they become disenchanted or will they follow him merely because he tells them to? Time will tell, and there's no point to doing anything other than patiently waiting to find out.

What's increasingly clear is that large quantities of the people who are Trump's base of support either didn't take the time to fully understand the man they championed, or they just didn't "get it" and won't. Trump will as soon as bite the hand that fed him as not. He got what he wanted and now he's moved on. The Bannon "demotion" is among the first signs of that, and it won't be the last.
. To late... The resistance has already taken responsibility for all Trump failures, and proudly so... Now Trump having to approach many things from a different angle is the result, but that's A-ok because we know who is responsible for his change up, and it wasn't him. He is just adjusting, and that is exactly what has to be done. Nothing to see here folks.

No it's not Donald's fault. Nothing is EVER Donald's fault. Donald is only responsible for things going well, for "winning". The chaos, the dysfunction, the lies, the flip flops, the tweets, the daily embarassments, they're not Donald's fault.

They YOUR FAULT. You voted for him.

Keep guessing!

what problem are you referring to? guessing? The only thing I am ignorant of at this point is why you cannot tell us what the lie is, unless of course there is no lie in which case I am ignorant I would be ignorant of nothing.

about 1:37

Keep guessing!

what problem are you referring to? guessing? The only thing I am ignorant of at this point is why you cannot tell us what the lie is, unless of course there is no lie in which case I am ignorant I would be ignorant of nothing.

Are you still there? I gave you your answer. I can't help it if you are too lazy to look at it.

. Having to fix years of globalism in which the Demon-crats have been involved in for so long is not an easy thing. He has to get inside the game in order to understand what exactly it is that he is dealing with from a government position now. We will see alot of things that will give us pause just like the missle attack, but high stakes is high stakes right ? Just hold on to your hat is all I can say.

Keep guessing!

You aren't sounding too smucking fart. Just saying. :)

Keep guessing!

Are you still there? I gave you your answer. I can't help it if you are too lazy to look at it.
And I gave you an answer, if you do not know or can't tell what the lie was from the video then how is the video going to help anyone else?...just tell us all what it was...trust your own words, if you don't then no one else would or should

No it's not Donald's fault. Nothing is EVER Donald's fault. Donald is only responsible for things going well, for "winning". The chaos, the dysfunction, the lies, the flip flops, the tweets, the daily embarassments, they're not Donald's fault.

They YOUR FAULT. You voted for him.
. You must have been pointing your finger at a mirror when you wrote that post... Sorry I was standing outside the room listening, and laughing my ace off ... LOL.

Forum List

Back