Trump for House Speaker

House Dems would gouge out their eyes if Trump became speaker. The Dem sheeple would fling themselves off bridges and buildings. :auiqs.jpg:
The faggot RINO assholes seemed a bit pissed as well.

gfdgfdg.gif

Congressman Troy Nehls "I nominate Donald J. Trump for Speaker of the House."

Can you imagine the leftists? They'll lose what's left of their minds (which ain't much).

Then we impeach biden and the BJ queen and Trump's back in his rightful position :D

Triggered.gif

Congressman Troy Nehls "I nominate Donald J. Trump for Speaker of the House."

Can you imagine the leftists? They'll lose what's left of their minds (which ain't much).

Then we impeach biden and the BJ queen and Trump's back in his rightful position :D

View attachment 837953
Actually not.

Democrats would love nothing more than to see Trump as ‘speaker.’

What a great way to make Democrats regret their vote to oust McCarthy. Trump would control the House where all the financial bills are introduced. This would be so great for America.

---Trump for House Speaker---

lol

Democrats would love that – almost as good as Trump as the 2024 presidential nominee.

Trump is a little busy right now.

Why? Pick one

A. Because Trump is a bad man. Fuck no
B. Because the left would sell their own mothers out to achieve power. And in Trump's case, they sell-out the entire country.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think they should very well run Trump.
2. I see all the positives of Trump being in office as speaker.
3. Can he run legally?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What a great way to make Democrats regret their vote to oust McCarthy. Trump would control the House where all the financial bills are introduced. This would be so great for America.

---Trump for House Speaker---

I love it, if for no other reason then it would send the Left into TDS madness

House Dems would gouge out their eyes if Trump became speaker.

Trump for House Speaker That would be epic....

I love it, if for no other reason then it would send the Left into TDS madness
------------------------------------------------------

Well, personally, my avatar thinks the above suggestions are fantasy-land self-pleasuring.
For one thing Don Trump ain't disciplined enough.
Or smart enough to be Speaker (see what happened to McCarthy? he was known as a dummy.)

Rather than some bloke who has been criminally indicted 91 times, found liable for rape, multiple adulteries against his multiple wives, bankrupt, what? ...7 times?

Well, rather than settle for that newbie to how legislation-governance really works I would suggest we bring back someone who is experienced, capable, and has a track record to prove it.

Bring back as Speaker.....Nancy Pelosi.
Or, alternatively .......Liz Cheney.

Women are better at that stuff than any failed and bankrupted ex-game show host.

IMHO

Actually not.

Democrats would love nothing more than to see Trump as ‘speaker.’
I don't think he would do it. Trump would probably be an average to decent speaker with the potential to explode many Democrat heads, but I doubt he would be willing to take such a risk during his campaign. The fake news would do their best to try to destroy him. They need someone who WILL reduce spending and that would probably entail shrinking government. They need someone who can lead on our other big problems such as fixing the free for all on our border, cleaning up the DOJ-deep state, fixing our broken education and healthcare systems and restoring our personal freedoms. One thing is for sure. Democrats are the problem, not the answer.

Forum List

Back