Trump for House Speaker

Me thinks it is in the works.

View attachment 837930

Be funny if Trump becomes speaker. They impeach Biden and get Harris out. Trump becomes president. Trump wins reelection in 2024.

McCarthy's problem is that WEF/Democrats are at war with America and he thinks they can be reasoned with.

Americans wants a fighter who will strike back at the WEF/Democrats and liberate America. McCarthy should have gone 100% MAGA like Pelosi was 100% WEF. That's why America smiles on Gaetz and frowns upon McCarthy.

Now is the time for bold action.

America needs a hero speaker.

Trump would be awesome.

Make it so. 😈

I don't understand how more people aren't afraid of the world economic forum.

I guess because it sounds too crazy to be real, like something from a movie. They are literally a group of most powerful, influential and richest people in the world that actually have gatherings for themselves where they decide how they will run the world. None of that is an exaggeration.

Well speaking of:
Rep. Troy Nehls (R-Texas) announced late Tuesday he will file paperwork to nominate former President Trump to be the next Speaker of the House.

“This week, when the U.S. House of Representatives reconvenes, my first order of business will be to nominate Donald J. Trump for Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives,” Nehls said in a statement. “President Trump, the greatest President of my lifetime, has a proven record of putting America First and will make the House great again.”

Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) was ousted as Speaker on Tuesday in a historic vote after eight Republicans joined all Democrats in voting him out of the role. Nehls voted against attempts to remove McCarthy.

The Speaker of the House is not required to be a sitting member of Congress, though no Speaker has ever held the role without being a member.

I would love for Trump to be speaker. It would be fun as hell, but it wont happen.

Scalise makes the most sense to me, and like I said, also Jordan.

What a great way to make Democrats regret their vote to oust McCarthy. Trump would control the House where all the financial bills are introduced. This would be so great for America.

---Trump for House Speaker---

Hilarious

Send the name up and let’s put votes on the record.

I would love for Trump to be speaker. It would be fun as hell, but it wont happen.

Scalise makes the most sense to me, and like I said, also Jordan.
Yeah, let’s do gym. He can’t even run a committee hearing.

What a great way to make Democrats regret their vote to oust McCarthy. Trump would control the House where all the financial bills are introduced. This would be so great for America.

is that PK

Well, whomever gets the Speaker Role will have to cave in to the Democrats and centrists in about 40 days. So you guys had better pick a sacrificial lamb.
1 vote to vacate nose ring to gaetz ‘s ass

Be funny if Trump becomes speaker.
I'm sure I heard Gaetz refer to the possibility after spending most of the face-time campaigning for Steve Scalise.

They impeach Biden and get Harris out. Trump becomes president.
Well, my Google News feed leads me to believe in the possibility that Representatives Nancy Pelosi and Steny Hoyer have been disciplined by the interim Republican leadership. Did they get evidence we need to put these filthy peddlers of American's trust?

Trump wins reelection in 2024.

I don't understand how more people aren't afraid of the world economic forum.

They are literally the most powerful, influential and richest people in the world and can actually relieve me of my student loans, or kill me because they do not like me, or my kind.

I guess because it sounds too crazy to be real, like something from a movie. They are literally a group of most powerful, influential and richest people in the world that actually have gatherings for themselves where they decide how they will run the world. None of that is an exaggeration.

I know, but what can we do?

i made a poll on that topic

Stupid Trolls.:pinkygirly: Republicans' own rules. :rofl:

Representative Greg Steube, another McCarthy supporter, also suggested the idea, writing, "@realDonaldTrump for Speaker 🇺🇸."

But even if Trump had full Republican support in the House, Rule 26 of the GOP Conference states, "A member of the Republican Leadership shall step aside if indicted for a felony for which a sentence of two or more years imprisonment may be imposed." The conference's rules are voted on by all members in the November before each congressional session.

GOP Rule 26: What a great example of Republicans regretting their own ignorance of how government works.

:TH_WAY~113:

Any comment on McCarthy's colleagues in the retard caucus who got the ball rolling to give him the boot & voted to oust him? McCarthy is a two faced snake who reached out to Dems to avoid the shutdown then stabbed them in the back the next day. Get your facts straight before you go looking for a whipping boy to excuse GOP FAILS.

Trump is lucky if he can spell S-P-E-A-K-E-R, let alone handle the job. If he does get it, he'll be the first traitor to hold that seat.

Oh, btw. McCarthy blasted that bunch in the Trump party idiot caucus on national TV, giving voter's in their districts a host of reasons why their asses should be given their walking papers in the next election.

Forum List

Back