Trump Force One: Trump fundraising for new jet

It says I'm not a brainwashed retarded moron like you.
Yes, I see that. You adore and admire a dipshit who bleevs 9/11 was an inside job and that a missile hit the Pentagon instead of a 757, and believes Trump was trying to break up a cabal of Democratic cannibal pedophiles at a pizza parlor, and that California wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser.

She looks smart to you. Like I said, that says a LOT about YOU.

And you're not brainwashed? Okay!

Yes, I see that. You adore and admire a dipshit who bleevs 9/11 was an inside job and that a missile hit the Pentagon instead of a 757, and believes Trump was trying to break up a cabal of Democratic cannibal pedophiles at a pizza parlor, and that California wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser.

She looks smart to you. Like I said, that says a LOT about YOU.

And you're not brainwashed? Okay!
Prove that she believes all that. I never seen any evidence that she does.

Agreed....at least 400 lbs minimum
Prove it. Put up or shut up.

I can see how this is going to go. This poster is as big a liar as surada

Jesus H, I'm tired of being on the side that actually gives a fuck about facts when the leftard lunatics get to say any fucking thing they want. Time to change that and start fighting as dirty as they do. Dirtier.

donny is supposta be a billionaire - can't he buy a whole fleet if he wanted to?

he will forever grift his MAGAT dupes & they will gladly give it up for their chosen one because they are incapable of critical thinking.

Prove that she believes all that. I never seen any evidence that she does.
Jewish space laser: Did Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Blame A ‘Space Laser’ For Wildfires? Here’s The Response

Her Facebook post is in that link.

9/11 conspiracy nut: Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Controversies Are Piling Up. Republicans Are Quiet. (Published 2021)

Marjorie Taylor Greene had just finished questioning whether a plane really flew into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, and flatly stating that President Barack Obama was secretly Muslim when she paused to offer an aside implicating another former president in a crime.

“That’s another one of those Clinton murders,” Ms. Greene said, referring to John F. Kennedy Jr.’s death in a 1999 plane crash, suggesting that he had been assassinated because he was a potential rival to Hillary Clinton for a New York Senate seat.

Oh, I forgot to mention her belief Sandy Hook was staged: What Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has said about conspiracy theories | PolitiFact

Somebody who’s suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.’s airplane is not living in reality,” McConnell said in a statement first sent to The Hill.

[snip]

“Have you guys been following 4chan, Q — any of that stuff?” Greene says at the start of a video from November 2017. “I don’t know who Q is, but I’m just going to tell you about it because I think it’s something worth listening to and paying attention to.”

Over 30 minutes, Greene lays out several tenets of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

“There’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it,” she said.

And you think she's smart. :auiqs.jpg:

Like I said, that says a LOT about YOU.

210120-marjorie-taylor-greene-trump-773.jpg

The rubes love us!

Jesus H, I'm tired of being on the side that actually gives a fuck about facts when the leftard lunatics get to say any fucking thing they want. Time to change that and start fighting as dirty as they do. Dirtier.
That's the problem with debating progs. All they do is lie. What's the point of arguing with a constant stream of lies?

donny is supposta be a billionaire - can't he buy a whole fleet if he wanted to?

he will forever grift his MAGAT dupes & they will gladly give it up for their chosen one because they are incapable of critical thinking.
You really do have to be a special kind of moron to donate to a billionaire so he can buy himself another jet.

Last edited:
Trump has quite the sense of entitlement. Do ex presidents make a career of begging for money or is this a first?
Sure they do...

How does it feel when you PayPal Bill and Bill's wife money? Rumor has it Chelsea needs a bigger place in NYC

Don't forget... Donate Monthly...

400 lbs minimum. :heehee:
1646943305827.png
Or else 8 months pregnant.

Forum List

Back