Trump Force One: Trump fundraising for new jet

I would rather die than vote Democrat.

However, I voted for one Democrat in 1988. Bill Buckley asked all of us conservatives in Connecticut to vote out liberal Republican Senator Lowell Weicker. He asked us to vote for Weicker's Democratic opponent, and we did. This was enough of a swing vote to unseat the long term Senator Weicker.

Unfortunately, the dumbasses of Connecticut turned around and elected Weicker governor in the next election. And he enacted the first state income tax in our state's history.
Bill buckley was the greatest conservative pre-Reagan

But that was a monumentally stupid idea

who was the winning democrat?

Trump tried to replace obamacare
Nope. He never produced a replacement. He lied. He said he had a wonderful replacement. This was a willful lie. He spit right in your face, and you keep defending him. Incredible.

and would have if there were fewer swamp rats in washington

and fewer fallen republicans sitting on their hands instead of voting
When the GOP controlled the House under Obama, they passed more than 60 full and partial repeals of Obamacare, knowing those repeals would be stopped in the Senate or vetoed by Obama.

Then, when they controlled both Houses and Trump was president, they suddenly stopped passing repeals altogether!

Hello? Do you need a bigger fucking clue!?!?

It is simply incredible you rubes have STILL not caught on you were being hoaxed by the Republicans when they promised to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Trump, being the consummate con man, realized he could play that game, too. So he promised to replace Obamacare on Day One. He said he had a wonderful replacement. That was the actual word he used. "Wonderful".

After asking the pseudoconservative members of this forum for seven years to please link to the GOP replacement to no avail, I then started asking the Trumptards to show me Trump's plan. Again, to no avail.

And STILL they didn't catch on Trump was hoaxing them!

Obama put his health care plan on the table right out of the gate for everyone to read.

Trump? Nope. Nothing. Nada. It was a hoax.

Then one day, the House Republicans passed a "skinny repeal". It repealed some of the taxes used to pay for Obamacare.

Make no mistake, this was not a full repeal. And it most certainly was not a replacement.

And yet Trump prematurely ejaculated all over the White House lawn and held a party to crow about the House passing the skinny repeal before it went to the Senate.

And he did his classic thing where he says something three times to let you know he is lying through his teeth:

“Make no mistake,” (one!) this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake (two!) about it. Make no mistake.”(three!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...donald-trump-promised/?utm_term=.e5e1b3b65072

The bill went to the Senate where it died because it was not a true repeal and replacement of Obamacare.

And that was the last we heard of Trump's Obamacare replacement which never existed.

Trump has no policies... Just impulse.
No, you are mistaken

trump has good instincts for public policy

stop the illegal alien invasion

treat china as the number one threat that it is

just those two policies alone are worth more than 50 swamp rats from either party in either house

Thanks to Trump's Obamacare replacement hoax, Obamacare is now immortal, or at least until it is replaced by UHC, which Trump has also made inevitable.

Can you start to understand why I say Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat who figured out the best way to destroy the GOP was from the inside?

Do you understand why I called all those fake repeals "theater for the rubes"?

I hate reading anything about this guy because it's always just the dumbest and most angering shit ever. There's war in Ukraine and people are suffering and it's like

"Hey remember me!? That fat fuck who lost!? Well I need money for a jet plane! Help!"
The fat fuck that was cheated, and everyone remembers.

No, you are mistaken

trump has good instincts for public policy

stop the illegal alien invasion

treat china as the number one threat that it is

just those two policies alone are worth more than 50 swamp rats from either party in either house
Like when he repealed and replaced Obamacare or when he got Mexico t pay for the wall?

I hate reading anything about this guy because it's always just the dumbest and most angering shit ever. There's war in Ukraine and people are suffering and it's like

"Hey remember me!? That fat fuck who lost!? Well I need money for a jet plane! Help!"
The "dumbest thing ever" and "most angering shit ever" is the stuff prog morons like you post.

Forum List

Back