Trump forced to change date of Tulsa rally

It looks like a advisors for Donald Trump told him that a man fighting against the removal of Confederate monuments shouldn't be holding a rally on a black holiday celebrating the end of slavery.

All Juneteenth is is the day on which Union soldiers told black slaves in Texas that they had been freed.

Held as slaves by Democrats. Freed by the Union with blood.

Then all the racist Democrats switched to Republican.
Racist conservatives switching from Democrats to Republicans.

The racism being consistently conservative, regardless party affiliation.

LOL. What's lost on you is that Trump actually listened. We need presidents that listen and are sensitive to the concerns of his citizens.

Biden was the author of the 1994 crime bill that was responsible for the disproportionate incarceration of blacks. Trump took steps to nullify it. He pardoned blacks who committed non-violent crimes.

But hey, insecurity says "I win" when you make him postpone a rally with over 300,000 people pining to attend, for a mere 24 hours.

Ha. I laugh at you.

A holiday that's never been a holiday before.
Stop spreading fake news, Trumper:
No states celebrated Juneteenth. It might been a notation on the calendar. It was no paid holiday, no school holiday, no federal holiday and I cannot recall a single Juneteeth sale.

1592040178987.png

Workers who work on these days get paid more or a get compensatory time. You'll see Juneteenth clearly marked there but don't let facts enlighten you.

LOL. What's lost on you is that Trump actually listened. We need presidents that listen and are sensitive to the concerns of his citizens.

Biden was the author of the 1994 crime bill that was responsible for the disproportionate incarceration of blacks. Trump took steps to nullify it. He pardoned blacks who committed non-violent crimes.

But hey, insecurity says "I win" when you make him postpone a rally with over 300,000 people pining to attend, for a mere 24 hours.

Ha. I laugh at you.
300,000? LOL

It looks like a advisors for Donald Trump told him that a man fighting against the removal of Confederate monuments shouldn't be holding a rally on a black holiday celebrating the end of slavery.

All Juneteenth is is the day on which Union soldiers told black slaves in Texas that they had been freed.

Racist conservatives switching from Democrats to Republicans.

The racism being consistently conservative, regardless party affiliation.

Did not happen.

So, he changes his schedule to deal with what was upsetting you a few hours ago, and you ridicule him for addressing your concerns.

YOu are literally attacking him, for giving you want you wanted.

TDS is real. Get help.

candycorn

Don't believe me?

He also said this:

"By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury," a disclaimer reads."

Will you be attending?

candycorn

Don't believe me?

Do you still believe everything the blob tells you?

You are attacking him, for giving you what you wanted.

candycorn

Don't believe me?

He also said this:

"By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury," a disclaimer reads."

Will you be attending?

Of course, I would, if it weren't 1000 miles away.

But need I remind you:

Church bad, protest good.
Trump rally bad, protest good.
Conservative protest bad, liberal protest good.

You can't sense your own hypocrisy, can you? No, of course you can't.

candycorn

Don't believe me?

He also said this:

Will you be attending?

Of course, I would, if it weren't 1000 miles away.

But need I remind you:

Church bad, protest good.
Trump rally bad, protest good.
Conservative protest bad, liberal protest good.

You can't sense your own hypocrisy, can you? No, of course you can't.

Of course I haven't said any of those things outside of organized religion being more about enriching pastors than preaching the gospel. The rallies where you have to say it's okay if you come away unhealthy is probably a good thing given the violent nature of blob supporters. You do recall where he said he'd pay the legal bills for people who carried out assaults don't you? Of course you don't.

A holiday that's never been a holiday before.

Banks and liquor stores aren't closed on this "holiday".

Every day on the calendar is a commemoration of something, to call them all "holidays" is a bit of a stretch and just a bunch of bullshit because the libs know how tremendous Trump's speeches are contrasted with Sleepy Joe locked in his basement.

BTW, I write this on June 13- the Feast of St. Anthony. The day before June 14- Flag Day and Trump's Birthday celebrations.

And there will certainly be those attending the Trump rally proudly flying the Stars ‘n’ Bars – not good optics on the day the end of slavery is recognized.
Hopefully they won't be wearing masks

Not. That is just Dims fake news.

Banks and liquor stores aren't closed on this "holiday".

Every day on the calendar is a commemoration of something, to call them all "holidays" is a bit of a stretch and just a bunch of bullshit because the libs know how tremendous Trump's speeches are contrasted with Sleepy Joe locked in his basement.

BTW, I write this on June 13- the Feast of St. Anthony. The day before June 14- Flag Day and Trump's Birthday celebrations.

Yeah, a holiday almost no one knows about and if it were factual it would be called 'The Day the Union Freed the Slaves'.

I dare say that the lefties here only know about it because the talking points went out.

Juneteenth proclamation June 19 1865

"... between former masters and slaves, and the connection heretofore existing between them becomes that between employer and hired labor. The freedmen are advised to remain quietly at their present homes and work for wages. They [blacks] are informed that they will not be allowed to collect at military posts and that they will not be supported in idleness either there or elsewhere." General Orders, Number 3; Headquarters District of Texas, Galveston, June 19, 1865

Not supported in idleness?

Forum List

Back