Trump forcing the RINOS out!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure to finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents,which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich

Last edited:
We've won so much already with Trump!
Can you imagine a congress full of trumpite candidates with the bitch as "president"!? It's gonna make the supposed log jam between Obama and the GOP look like a game!

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich

13-may-circle-the-wagons-cartoon-resize-1.jpg

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich
Walker isn't a cuckservative. Neither is Cruz, but he's a dirtbag nevertheless.

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure to finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents,which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich

So your solution for an election that you *lost* is to purge your ranks and reduce the number of people voting for your cause.

Tell me how that works out.

Oh no all these RINO are leaving.....they're were big government democrats any ways....buh bye

Walker isn't a cuckservative. Neither is Cruz, but he's a dirtbag nevertheless.
Eh Cruz and walker are not ppl I would want to be my elected officials piece of shit I guess can describe them if RINO doesn't fit

45% of the electorate are Moderates. They decide the elections. That's how Obama won,

twice.

So your solution for an election that you *lost* is to purge your ranks and reduce the number of people voting for your cause.

We haven't lost anything, but yeah purging the fake republicans who trash other republicans not just trump......they can go get rich with hillary......rip off the treasury as a democrat and not sully the republican party

We haven't lost anything, but yeah purging the fake republicans who trash other republicans not just trump......they can go get rich with hillary......rip off the treasury as a democrat and not sully the republican party

So with fewer people and fewer votes you'll win more elections?

I don't think math works that the way you think math works.

We've won so much already with Trump!
I'm sorry. Intially I agreed but then saw you weren't being sarcastic.

I think it's better than 50-50 the rinos mangage to hang onto the senate.

Trump is shrinking the GOP's big tent down to about the size of the tent he pitches in his pants when his daughter walks into the room.

45% of the electorate are Moderates. They decide the elections. That's how Obama won,

twice.
The electorate backed Trump for the GOP candidate and no Obama won twice bc he is a novelty
Pretty soon there will be nobody left! Thanks Donald!
We won't stop until all the GOP'ers go back to the democrats....

Including the so-called Reagan Democrats?
Who would they be?

After I stop laughing over the fact you don't know, they were moderate/centrist Democrats who helped Reagan win,

twice.

I know WHAT the Reagan democrats were I am asking WHO they are now? Reagan was elected 35 years ago

Forum List

Back