Trump Foreign Policy Adviser Traveled To Russia Prior To Changes In GOP Platform

Trump Foreign Policy Adviser Traveled To Russia Prior To Changes In GOP Platform

Source: Huffington Post
WASHINGTON ― Just days before Republicans adopted a new, more Russia-friendly plank into their party platform, one of Donald Trump’s top advisers visited Moscow in July to deliver speeches criticizing decades of U.S. foreign policy.

Global energy investor Carter Page joined Trump’s team in March. Since then, Page has criticized U.S.-Russia policy in a number of public speeches, and repeatedly expressed his hope that a closer relationship between the two nations might be possible with Trump in the White House.

“Washington and other Western capitals have impeded potential progress through their often hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change,” Page said last month during a commencement speech at a Moscow economics graduate school.

Page also suggested the United States should ease economic sanctions imposed on Russia following its 2014 incursion into Ukraine and Crimea, which was condemned in an overwhelming vote in the United Nations. In exchange for sanctions relief, Page said, American companies might be invited to partner with Russian firms to exploit Russia’s oil and gas fields.

Read more: Trump Foreign Policy Adviser Traveled To Russia Prior To Changes In GOP Platform

Something fucking stinks like shit.

If you think that stinks, wait until you see this-

This makes an advisor visiting Russia look like good diplomacy. So you watch this movie and you will know exactly what rotten, putrid shit really smells like. Of course we already know that you love the smell of Clinton shit even more than your own farts. If their shit came in a bottle you'd rub it behind your ears.

They ignore facts.
(BTW, here is an idea off topic: send a pissgum Christmas gift package to ChrisL.)

Off topic yes, but a brilliant and timely idea.

For the first time ever a Russian oligarch has a chance to have his very own American president as a lapdog that he can pet while watching his very own television networks and operatives ensuring lack of any real political opposition.

Putin is in empire building business, imagining himself a place in Russian history on par with Peter the Great. NATO counter-balance of course limits his influence and military-backed leverage west of his border and he is working over-time to break up the alliance. Enter the easily manipulated, geo-politically ignorant Trump.

Thanks Republicans - though something tells me that's not the anti-establishment you had in mind.

So the fact that the Dems claim Russia hacked their computer and more than likely have all the emails from the pantsuit Bulldykes server make you believe that she will be tough on Russia. Sorry sport, you can't have it both ways. Putin probably has enough dirt on her to blow the entire Russian army....and swallow each load with a smile.

So the fact that the Dems claim Russia hacked their computer and more than likely have all the emails from the pantsuit Bulldykes server make you believe that she will be tough on Russia. Sorry sport, you can't have it both ways. Putin probably has enough dirt on her to blow the entire Russian army....and swallow each load with a smile.

Are you are actually suggesting that Putin-is-awesome-NATO-sucks Trump will be less friendly to Putins interests than someone who has an ACTUAL RECORD of opposing him???

Are you are actually suggesting that Putin-is-awesome-NATO-sucks Trump will be less friendly to Putins interests than someone who has an ACTUAL RECORD of opposing him???

No, if you read my post, you will see I am suggesting that Putin has plenty of dirt on Hellary and he will use it when she gets in office. It's really not that hard to understand.

No, if you read my post, you will see I am suggesting that Putin has plenty of dirt on Hellary and he will use it when she gets in office. It's really not that hard to understand.

Wtf do you mean NO. We have two options - those two options are not [Hillary] or [not Hillary], the two options are [Hillary] or [Trump].

What "Putin has on Clinton" you have no clue of and if he really did have something he'd let it all hang out now, while his pal Trump can still get into office.

For the first time ever a Russian oligarch has a chance to have his very own American president as a lapdog that he can pet while watching his very own television networks and operatives ensuring lack of any real political opposition.

Putin is in empire building business, imagining himself a place in Russian history on par with Peter the Great. NATO counter-balance of course limits his influence and military-backed leverage west of his border and he is working over-time to break up the alliance. Enter the easily manipulated, geo-politically ignorant Trump.

Thanks Republicans - though something tells me that's not the anti-establishment you had in mind.

NATO was to counter the Soviet Fucking Union,.

That's gone.

Russia is a pale shadow of that bloody dystopia.

If Europe has a problem with Russian they can handle that themselves.

PUtin could spend the rest of his life trying to expand his influence and he will still not be a danger to US.

Please explain how Russia is the enemy of the U.S. in a post Cold War world.
Funny how the Right attacked Obama and agreed with Romney when he said Russia is the U.S.’s greatest geopolitical foe, and the Right again agreed with him when Bishop Willard said he was right about Russia when the conflict began in Crimea and Ukraine. Now suddenly to defend Trump's trumpery, suddenly Russia are the good guys and the USA is picking on Russia with "questionable" sanctions.

These people have no respect for intellectual consistency - everything is secondary to knee-jerk politicking.

Russia is not the enemy of US, we are too big of a dog to pick a direct fight with, but they are of adversarial mood and looking to stretch their legs and interests westwards at our geo-political expense. Which is not unexpected of course from thinly veiled authoritarian like Putin looking to divert attention from weak economy, but the fact that a major American party candidate is willing to constantly praise him while bashing NATO is nothing short of stunning to witness and even more amazing to see that party be Republicans.

Says the man that obviously has not really listened to anything that a republican has said, in his entire life.

Like the vast majority of lefties, he can't hear you over the voices in his head.

Wtf do you mean NO. We have two options - those two options are not [Hillary] or [not Hillary], the two options are [Hillary] or [Trump].

What "Putin has on Clinton" you have no clue of and if he really did have something he'd let it all hang out now, while his pal Trump can still get into office.

Oh, so you know that he has nothing on the bitch, and you know that the big orange clown is in cahoots with Putin. Did you learn all that from the prize you got in your Cracker Jack box?

That's gone.

PUtin could spend the rest of his life trying to expand his influence and he will still not be a danger to US.

Says the man that obviously has not really listened to anything that a republican has said, in his entire life.

No actually I've been listening and it is exactly why those two posts you made are so funny to read.

If anyone still stuck in cold-war mode it's the Republicans who were blowing chunks over how Obama supposedly mishandled Ukrane by not getting more confrontational with Russia. What you NEW Republicans are saying now is 180 degrees from reality as recent as a few years ago:

With concern mounting over Russia’s actions in Ukraine, leading voices on the right were saying “we told you so” on Monday, slamming the media for not giving any credence to Republicans who they say have been warning about Vladimir Putin for years.

Republicans blast President Obama on Russia and Foreign Policy…. | Politicaldog101.Com

Oh, so you know that he has nothing on the bitch, and you know that the big orange clown is in cahoots with Putin. Did you learn all that from the prize you got in your Cracker Jack box?

I don't KNOW about the extent of Trumps relationship with Putin, what I DO KNOW is that he keeps talking shit about NATO while giving complements to Putin without any critique at all.

Doesn't raise YOUR eyebrow even a little bit? Seriously?

That's gone.

No actually I've been listening and it is exactly why those two posts you made are so funny to read.

If anyone still stuck in cold-war mode it's the Republicans who were blowing chunks over how Obama supposedly mishandled Ukrane by not getting more confrontational with Russia. What you NEW Republicans are saying now is 180 degrees from reality as recent as a few years ago:

With concern mounting over Russia’s actions in Ukraine, leading voices on the right were saying “we told you so” on Monday, slamming the media for not giving any credence to Republicans who they say have been warning about Vladimir Putin for years.

Republicans blast President Obama on Russia and Foreign Policy…. | Politicaldog101.Com

I agree, many, or even most Republicans leaders/politicians are ALSO stuck in a COld War mindset.

Hence the internal Flack Trump has received for his non confrontational policy regarding Russia.

However, the VOTERS and rank and file of the GOP has spoken and we disagree and have no desire to screw around with Russia.

Our conflict with the Soviet Union was a defensive one, in response to Soviet aggression that threaten the Balance of Power and US security.

Those threats are gone, and thus so is our reason for being anti-soviet.

I don't KNOW about the extent of Trumps relationship with Putin, what I DO KNOW is that he keeps talking shit about NATO while giving complements to Putin without any critique at all.

Doesn't raise YOUR eyebrow even a little bit? Seriously?

As I have said many times, I DONT SUPPORT THE Big ORANGE CLOWN! But we only have 2 choices here, and that woman(?) is the most vile and despicable example of leadership I have ever seen. I would vote for nearly anybody else. Trump is a political idiot, he says the dumbest things I have ever heard a politician say, but her actions, the things we know she has done to sell out the people of this country and other nations so she can become richer and more powerful are so much worse than anything he has ever said or done. I wish her a long life of pain and suffering.

As I have said many times, I DONT SUPPORT THE Big ORANGE CLOWN! But we only have 2 choices here, and that woman(?) is the most vile and despicable example of leadership I have ever seen. I would vote for nearly anybody else. Trump is a political idiot, he says the dumbest things I have ever heard a politician say, but her actions, the things we know she has done to sell out the people of this country and other nations so she can become richer and more powerful are so much worse than anything he has ever said or done. I wish her a long life of pain and suffering.

I really don't know what you are rambling about as far as Hillary, but let me just say this to you:

While Hillary has been involved in government for many decades, was living in the White House as First Wife for 8 years followed by being a Senator and a head of DoS, the orange-clown to date hasn't actually ever even HAD an opportunity to any actions. ALL he has on his "actions" is bribing local officials on real estate dealings and running his mouth (usually in support of Democrats prior to him realizing the Republicans are much dumber prey)

I really don't know what you are rambling about as far as Hillary, but let me just say this to you:

While Hillary has been involved in government for many decades, was living in the White House as First Wife for 8 years followed by being a Senator and a head of DoS, the orange-clown to date hasn't actually ever even HAD an opportunity to any actions. ALL he has on his "actions" is bribing local officials on real estate dealings and running his mouth (usually in support of Democrats prior to him realizing the Republicans are much dumber prey)

You don't know what I am rambling about? Watch Clinton Cash, go to Dick Morris's web site, he knows the Clintons better than anyone after working for them for several years, and then see if you have a clue about what I am talking about. Or just sit there with your head in the sand, maybe you'll eventually suffocate.

DickMorris.com - Official Website of Dick Morris

go to Dick Morris's web site

This Dick Morris?

You have got to be joking. This guy is a political operative for hire through and through.

And by the way, this is what he had to say about Obama and Russia:

Morris: "The Way To Get Popular With This Administration Is To Be An Enemy Of The United States." Morris has said Obama's foreign policy is "absolutely flipping things upside-down" because "If you're an enemy of America -- Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, Hamas -- he's in bed with you." He added that "The way to get popular with this administration is to be an enemy of the United States." [Fox News, Hannity, 4/23/09]

You SERIOUSLY think that this loon is credible?

Last edited:
Trump is a puppet for PUTIN!
Stop using your autism as an excuse to be an asshole.

I am just posting reality. Putin is an enemy of our nation.

HOw so? What is the threat to our interest that makes them our enemy?

He wants eastern Europe back. Comrade trump will hand it to him.

What for? Russia already occupies 1/6 part of all the lands. Russia is the only country in the world which is able to survive and to live for ages even if it's completely isolated. And that's what makes Washington so mad.

I swear, liberals are full of sh*t and all those myths CNN & MSNBC keeps putting into their stupid ears.

Forum List

Back