Trump Foreign Policy Adviser Traveled To Russia Prior To Changes In GOP Platform

Trump is a puppet for PUTIN!
Stop using your autism as an excuse to be an asshole.

I am just posting reality. Putin is an enemy of our nation.

HOw so? What is the threat to our interest that makes them our enemy?

He wants eastern Europe back. Comrade trump will hand it to him.

What for? Russia already occupies 1/6 part of all the lands. Russia is the only country in the world which is able to survive and to live for ages even if it's completely isolated. And that's what makes Washington so mad.

I swear, liberals are full of sh*t and all those myths CNN & MSNBC keeps putting into their stupid ears.

Right Comrade....

Be more specific which countries you are talking about, please.

Gotta love the party that actually ran a commie, now bitching about commies.

You just can't make this shit up folks.

Are you really that stupid? He wants all the old Soviet satellite countries back. Read a little history. Oh and tell your candidate to do the same.

What for? Russia already occupies 1/6 part of all the lands. Russia is the only country in the world which is able to survive and to live for ages even if it's completely isolated. And that's what makes Washington so mad.

I swear, liberals are full of sh*t and all those myths CNN & MSNBC keeps putting into their stupid ears.

Lol wtf did you just say?

The only country that can survive and live? Stay off the drugs and that Putin tv

If Russia doesn't need land than what need did it have to take over it's neighbors in 20th century and why did it invade Crimea?

Are you really that stupid? He wants all the old Soviet satellite countries back. Read a little history. Oh and tell your candidate to do the same.

Of course, Putin is an old style, Soviet Block kinda guy. He misses the days of old. Not sure however what we're going to do if he makes a move.. start WW III?

:confused:

Of course, Putin is an old style, Soviet Block kinda guy. He misses the days of old. Not sure however what we're going to do if he makes a move.. start WW III?

Well I don't know about WE, but seems pretty clear that Trump will let his bestie P do whatever he pleases.

He is an old KGB agent. He has probably already made a deal with Comrade trump to take back parts of eastern Europe if Donnie is elected. It could be worth billions to Pooootin.

So you have no idea dumbass. Then, you are engaging in name calling to deflect from your stupidity. Now, let's try this again which countries you are talking about....dummy....

If Russia doesn't need land than what need did it have to take over it's neighbors in 20th century
Slow down there cowboy! What does USSR mean? It was a communist enterprise and all those countries participated because they were duped into the great dream of Utopia.

So you have no idea dumbass. Then, you are engaging in name calling to deflect from your stupidity. Now, let's try this again which countries you are talking about....dummy....

You do your own research' Leroy.

He is an old KGB agent. He has probably already made a deal with Comrade trump to take back parts of eastern Europe if Donnie is elected. It could be worth billions to Pooootin.
What do you mean parts of Eastern Europe? I few posts before this one, you stated Putin wanted back Eastern Europe - as a whole... now, parts..What countries? You throwing shit at the wall hoping that it would stick. Be specific... hahaha... it is hard to be specific when you have no idea what you are talking about. Repeating talking points without any knowledge of what they mean. Dumbass...

Last edited:

You do your own research' Leroy.
The Dumbass has no idea what countries he is talking about. Deflecting... hahaha.. trying to look macho.... be specific el stupido...

"Eastern Europe"? All of it?

Seems unlikely that he really wants that.

He certainly have to fight a war he is unlikely to win to get eastern Germany.

Hell, holding down Poland would not be very fun for Russia at this late date.

You want to clarify that a little?

There is no way.

He is not aiming for that.

The only country that can survive and live? Stay off the drugs and that Putin tv

If Russia doesn't need land than what need did it have to take over it's neighbors in 20th century and why did it invade Crimea?

Those are two good questions that I can tell by the way you ask them that you have no idea what the answers are.

When liberals like JimH and Antonio start posting their sh*t, it looks like an open house in a mental hospital. No logic, no brains, no evidence, just their hateful bla-bla-bla...

Last edited:

Oil, gas, bragging rights.
Why does the US have over 25K soldiers in Saudi Arabia plus military infrastructure and not get a break on oil prices compared to other nations?
The fact is that there's bullshit going on all over the globe.

When liberals like JimH and Antonio start posting their sh*t, it looks like an open house in a mental hospital. No logic, no brains, no evidence, just their hateful bla-bla-bla...
The bottom line is that the Libtards have nothing positive to say about Shillary.
They are either on Welfare and Food Stamps or they are living off their Global Slave Labor Investments.

I know you cult members are on edge with your cult leader Comrade trump in the republican toilet. It probably gives you some emotional release to ask obvious questions.

If that helps relieve the pain of a Hillary Presidency in November and a possible Obama Supreme Court appointment, then so be it.

The other possible option is to drink yourself into a continuous stupor. Sorry for the obvious pain you are in, but many of us warned you that this would happen many months ago.

Think about happy things like bunny rabbits and flowers, rather than a Hillary Clinton administration. It will relieve some of the pain...:woohoo::woohoo:

Forum List

Back