Trump forgets lyrics to national anthem

If Obama had forgotten the lyrics, the alt right would have wet their pants and squealed their imprecations on him..

And here you are, the mainstream left, wetting your pants over everything President Trump does.
fc8.jpg

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Good ole Donny Two Scoops.

No wonder he's so fat.

He's an embarrassment to the US and to the office of US president.

Is this outrage truly from the left that hates both God and America?

Tipsycatlover

Actually, I was just in the kitchen and said I was glad god made plastic containers.

But that's a different god than the one the supreme leader believes in.

Already addressed the fact that he refuses to uphold the Constitution - which he "swore" to do.

(Hint: free speech and the right to protest.)

OMG, more phoniness.

"Oh say can you see, from the fawn's early night, when so loudly we played, in the skylight's last streaming,
And the rockets red stare, the bombs bursting in air, gave through through the night, that our gag was still air,
Oh say does that star spackled bannnnerrrrrnnnyet waaaaaave, for the man of the breeze, and the home of the braaae."

Trump = POS that stinks like a whorehouse shitter

Last edited:
Not to worry, RadicalRedneck. Not only did the President forget the lyrics, he is neither a good or a great president.

The Obama economy continues to hum (heh) along, and Trump's popularity continues to suck.

It's his own fault.

If Obama had forgotten the lyrics, the alt right would have wet their pants and squealed their imprecations on him..

And here you are, the mainstream left, wetting your pants over everything President Trump does.

A president who lies 5 times every single day is not and should not be a partisan issue. A prez who openly embraces the kkk, nazis, fascism is not and should be a partisan issue.

All Americans should be demanding he stfu with the constant lies and every single one of us should denounce his fascism and be fighting for equality. Not to mention a myriad other anti-America positions trump has endorsed.

Why do RWNJs disagree with that?

OMG, more phoniness.

Disgusting, revolting.

You are indeed revolting. Al liberals are. You animals have to be the most brain infected creatures ever. You are all "upset" over a song.

Which is it? Are you stupid or lying?

You're both but you know very well that trump wants to deny basic constitutionally guaranteed rights to some Americans.

You RWNJs always lie about this. Like Tipsycatlover saying its because the left hates god. Yeah, right, trump loves god so much he's tearing families apart. Good old family values, right? Refugee families who did what the law demands and yet, trump wants to make RWNJs hate them so he lies. Same with him starving Americans and RWNJs loving it.

Lying RWNJs love lying trump and they love that he's taking rights away from some Americans. Stupid idiots believe its only the left who will lose rights.

I just wish you'd leave the lying to The Supreme Leader.

Whatsa matter?

Can't just address the OP honestly?

RWNJs - all they've got is to desperately try to change the subject.

FACT - trump swore to uphold the Constitution. That includes the First Amendment and the right to protest. In thins case, police brutality but the subject does not matter. He refuses to do that.

Now, address THAT fact. I dare you.
The OP is a 5th grade level cry.

The economy must be doing great. The left are still posting bullshit issues.

LOL!!!!!

The economy has been doing well since Obama. It shows that neither have had anything to do with it. It is hardly bullshit. Trump is making a big deal about the anthem yet he doesn't know it.

candycorn, giggled at my post. Huh, is "she" giggling that the economy is doing well due to Trump policies? Is this where these lefties claim it is ALL obama policies that are causing the unreal GDP, the record low unemployment rates with blacks and Hispanics?

I am telling you. There is nothing dumber than a left wing American white female, or more annoying.

They keep proving it, every day.

Except when you are talking about Trump supporters. That is stuck on stupid. The fact is that unemployment did drop under Obama. Trump has had as much to do with the economy as Obama did.

Forum List

Back