Trump forgets lyrics to national anthem

The President forgets the lyrics, SO WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BEING A GOOD, OR EVEN GREAT PRESIDENT!
Did that have anything to do with the North Korean Summit?
Or lowering taxes?
Or the 50 other major, importing things that he has accomplished in only a year and a half?
I don't think so!
Oh but these idiots kneeling, or not going to the White House makes the news headlines!!
!
It has to do with an event he put together to show how patriotic he is

As usual, our President is a sham

candycorn, giggled at my post. Huh, is "she" giggling that the economy is doing well due to Trump policies? Is this where these lefties claim it is ALL obama policies that are causing the unreal GDP, the record low unemployment rates with blacks and Hispanics?

I am telling you. There is nothing dumber than a left wing American white female, or more annoying.

They keep proving it, every day.

index.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

disgraceful.jpg

Ever witness a 'white guilt' female who is still a rabid Hillary supporter who was 'riding the cotton pony' after she has downed a whole bottle of cheap sherry?
I have recently at a family BBQ.
Truly a magnificent sight to behold.
Her friends had to literally hold her down before she attacked her aunt for being a Trump supporter.

Trump has outraged the world by changing the direction of the white house toilet paper rolls so that the paper falls from the back of the roll instead of the more civilized front.

Former allies are outraged at this latest rejection of norms. The President of France condemned the act saying "We can no longer accept an alliance with a nation that allows a leader who permits toilet paper to fall from the back of the roll."

The Prime Minister of Great Britian has recalled their Ambassador and announced an end to all diplomatic relations.

The American left said "Now we can finally impeach him."

If Obama had forgotten the lyrics, the alt right would have wet their pants and squealed their imprecations on him..

The alt right squealing because of the Trump criticism compared to what they would have said if Obama had forgotten the lyrics?

The President forgets the lyrics, SO WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BEING A GOOD, OR EVEN GREAT PRESIDENT!
Or lowering taxes?
Or the 50 other major, importing things that he has accomplished in only a year and a half?
I don't think so!
Oh but these idiots kneeling, or not going to the White House makes the news headlines!!
!
It has to do with an event he put together to show how patriotic he is

As usual, our President is a sham

I thought it was a great show, he was standing and doing great, haven’t had a leader that loves is country in a few years. So this is nice, can’t we all at least come together during the anthem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to Obama, the economy is doing great.

Yet Trump cannot get traction in his popularity rating, which will affect his party this fall in the elections.

Or lowering taxes?
I don't think so!
!
Robbing the Treasury was an important accomplishment?

The real reason the jackass in chief is doing this is because the NFL threw him out and said they'd never let him back in.

Remember, what ever it is, its all about duh donuld.

Why isn't he doing what he swore to do? As in, "uphold the Constitution".

Instead, all we ever hear from our phony prez is him wanting to take rights away from Americans.

Forum List

Back