Trump: "Fund the wall or the border gets shut completely!"

Why do so many love this President?

It's all about the size of the balls s0ns!:113::113::113:

Trump says he will 'be forced to close' the border if doesn't get his wall and immigration overhaul | Daily Mail Online

Top story on DRUDGE right now!

The winning.....its killing me!:abgg2q.jpg:
YES! PLEASE DO IT! I would LOVE to see that! I hope he stands strong this more than ANYTHING else would be worth his 8 years in office!
Trump is hurting American business and costing jobs

If a business relies on key components of his product to be shipped from Mexico and the border is shut down.......the production line stops

Trump does not care
OMG! Does this mean that Ford and Carrier and GM and all those others can't get parts?
Trump created this faux melodrama for his base and it amazes me they see him as strong instead of brutishly stupid and blind to the ripples emanating from his decisions.
Trump is a retard with zero understanding of how our economy works. A virtual hostage taking of the economy. Lol! This will be another one of his many failures that will do him in.

Given that the Trump caves 100% of the time when challenged, we can be sure Trump will cave on his latest promise.

Remember, Pelosi has far bigger balls than Trump does. She's going to bitch-slap him and leave him whimpering. Again.

Yeah, I remember a week ago the filthy lying fucks of the fascist press reported that Trump had caved on shutting down the government.

Turns out you Marxist scum were lying, as always.

The faux government shutdown is a farce, it impacts only 3% of federal sloths, mostly ticket booth operators at national parks. But shutting down the border will impact even Borg Queen Pelosi.

How far are you traitor motherfuckers willing to go with your war on America? What will you do to keep us from having secure borders?

There will be no wall and there will be no border closing.

When will some of you stop sucking Trump’s ass?
I had another body part in mind, because remember, a flock of Sheep will go where you tell them to go.

Given that the Trump caves 100% of the time when challenged, we can be sure Trump will cave on his latest promise.

Remember, Pelosi has far bigger balls than Trump does. She's going to bitch-slap him and leave him whimpering. Again.

Yeah, I remember a week ago the filthy lying fucks of the fascist press reported that Trump had caved on shutting down the government.

The faux government shutdown is a farce, it impacts only 3% of federal sloths, mostly ticket booth operators at national parks. But shutting down the border will impact even Borg Queen Pelosi.

How far are you traitor motherfuckers willing to go with your war on America? What will you do to keep us from having secure borders?
Trump is closing down the border, not Pelosi. Trump already admitted to owning the shutdown on video.

Oh well. Trump has already explained to us that he is "proud" to shut down the government, leaving 800,000 federal workers without paychecks at Christmas. Now, he wants to all the way, and throw all assemble line workers in America out of work.

800,000 Comrade?

You wouldn't be lying through your fucking teeth would you?

Of course you would, you're a Communist.

About 3% of the total federal workforce is furloughed. About 40% has pay delayed.

The faux government shutdown is a farce, it impacts only 3% of federal sloths, mostly ticket booth operators at national parks. But shutting down e border will impact even Borg Queen Pelosi.

In the mean time, you're still a liar for not proving to us that all these illegals are voting.

Oh well. Trump has already explained to us that he is "proud" to shut down the government, leaving 800,000 federal workers without paychecks at Christmas. Now, he wants to all the way, and throw all assemble line workers in America out of work.

800,000 Comrade?

About 3% of the total federal workforce is furloughed. About 40% has pay delayed.
LOl! This coming from a proven liar. Gotta love it.

Trump says he will 'be forced to close' the border if doesn't get his wall and immigration overhaul | Daily Mail Online

Okay! More economic disaster. And Trump thinks he's winning. Lol!

He just secured reelection, traitor. America elected Trump to secure the border. He HAD to fight you filthy scumbags or lose the people who back him. What you vile piles of shit will find is that America is with the president. Yes, you have bodies in the ghetto, but the heart of America wants our border secured.

The whining is killing me!

The worst part is that there is no hope that Trump's temperament will ever get past that of a 5th grader.

Coming from someone with the temperament of a 3rd grader like you, that's a compliment.

Tell me, if the issue isn't that illegals cast the votes that Americans refuse to cast, then why will you Stalinists fight to the death to keep our borders from being secured?

You're going to go to the mat to make sure that the border is open, why? How does an open border benefit your masters?
Ha liar, show us from a confirmed link where all the illegals are voting? LOl!

Traitor, why do you piles of shit fight so hard to keep the border wide open? What is your reason, beyond your bitter hatred of America?

What is the reason you evil pigs have?

Okay! More economic disaster. And Trump thinks he's winning. Lol!

He just secured reelection, traitor. America elected Trump to secure the border. He HAD to fight you filthy scumbags or lose the people who back him. What you vile piles of shit will find is that America is with the president. Yes, you have bodies in the ghetto, but the heart of America wants our border secured.
In the mean time, you're still a liar for not proving to us how all these illegals are voting.

And there will be no re-election for Trump. He has a mountain of legal liability in front of him. Dream on sucker.

There will be no wall and there will be no border closing.

When will some of you stop sucking Trump’s ass?

Will you take up arms to ensure that America's border is never secure? You may have to traitor, or there very well may be a wall.

YES! PLEASE DO IT! I would LOVE to see that! I hope he stands strong this more than ANYTHING else would be worth his 8 years in office!

If a business relies on key components of his product to be shipped from Mexico and the border is shut down.......the production line stops

Trump does not care
OMG! Does this mean that Ford and Carrier and GM and all those others can't get parts?
Trump created this faux melodrama for his base and it amazes me they see him as strong instead of brutishly stupid and blind to the ripples emanating from his decisions.
Trump is a retard with zero understanding of how our economy works. A virtual hostage taking of the economy. Lol! This will be another one of his many failures that will do him in.

YOU calling someone else a retard? :lmao:

Dude, seriously.....

The whining is killing me!

The worst part is that there is no hope that Trump's temperament will ever get past that of a 5th grader.

Coming from someone with the temperament of a 3rd grader like you, that's a compliment.

Tell me, if the issue isn't that illegals cast the votes that Americans refuse to cast, then why will you Stalinists fight to the death to keep our borders from being secured?

You're going to go to the mat to make sure that the border is open, why? How does an open border benefit your masters?
Ha liar, show us from a confirmed link where all the illegals are voting? LOl!

Traitor, why do you piles of shit fight so hard to keep the border wide open? What is your reason, beyond your bitter hatred of America?

What is the reason you evil pigs have?
It's called intelligence, not evil. Just look how easy it was to box you in on something you can't prove. We fight for America through intelligence, not manufactured lies for something that doesn't work.

Trump is closing down the border, not Pelosi. Trump already admitted to owning the shutdown on video.

How far will you traitors go with your war on America? When your pool boy can't get back from Tijuana after New Years, what will you do? :dunno:

Okay..............what will the sign at the border say now...............We are closed for business............Border Closed pending funding for it's workers...........Sorry.........please check back later for entry into the United States.........

:abgg2q.jpg:

The faux government shutdown is a farce, it impacts only 3% of federal sloths, mostly ticket booth operators at national parks. But shutting down e border will impact even Borg Queen Pelosi.

In the mean time, you're still a liar for not proving to us that all these illegals are voting.

First off traitor, learn to read. Illiterate Marxist fool.

If I make a declarative, I'll support it. I notice you failed to answer the question... You dumb fucker.

800,000 Comrade?

DERP

What a fucking retard.

Trump does not care

YOU calling someone else a retard? :lmao:

Dude, seriously.....
Seriously! On this thread, I've got two in my basket already, and for sure there's more to come, with one being a liar on top of it.

800,000 Comrade?

DERP

What a fucking retard.
Still waiting there liar? Where's that proof that all these illegals are voting? Lol!

Forum List

Back