Trump: "Fund the wall or the border gets shut completely!"

Given that the Trump caves 100% of the time when challenged, we can be sure Trump will cave on his latest promise.

Remember, Pelosi has far bigger balls than Trump does. She's going to bitch-slap him and leave him whimpering. Again.

Yeah, I remember a week ago the filthy lying fucks of the fascist press reported that Trump had caved on shutting down the government.

Turns out you Marxist scum were lying, as always.

The faux government shutdown is a farce, it impacts only 3% of federal sloths, mostly ticket booth operators at national parks. But shutting down e border will impact even Borg Queen Pelosi.

How far are you traitor motherfuckers willing to go with your war on America? What will you do to keep us from having secure borders?
In the mean time, you're still a liar for not proving to us that all these illegals are voting.

First off traitor, learn to read. Illiterate Marxist fool.

If I make a declarative, I'll support it. I notice you failed to answer the question... You dumb fucker.
You haven't supported anything but your own lies. Where is the link proving all these illegals are voting liar?

Yeah, I remember a week ago the filthy lying fucks of the fascist press reported that Trump had caved on shutting down the government.

Wait, most of your side is blaming the Democrats for the shutdown. You're in the minority, even on your own side.

You need to get together with your fellow Stalinist squealers and settle on a single unified Alinsky-style talking point. When you all keep contradicting each other, it makes your lies even more apparent.

Given that the Trump caves 100% of the time when challenged, we can be sure Trump will cave on his latest promise.

Remember, Pelosi has far bigger balls than Trump does. She's going to bitch-slap him and leave him whimpering. Again.

The faux government shutdown is a farce, it impacts only 3% of federal sloths, mostly ticket booth operators at national parks. But shutting down e border will impact even Borg Queen Pelosi.

How far are you traitor motherfuckers willing to go with your war on America? What will you do to keep us from having secure borders?
In the mean time, you're still a liar for not proving to us that all these illegals are voting.

If I make a declarative, I'll support it. I notice you failed to answer the question... You dumb fucker.
Then support it dumb ass.

There will be no wall and there will be no border closing.

When will some of you stop sucking Trump’s ass?

Lol....the reason it's such a hoot supporting the President is watching the misery level just go off the hook every time! On our side, kinda hoping Trump comes out one morning and tweets, "OK people...its time to play Cowboys and Lefties!" :springbed::springbed:

It's called intelligence, not evil. Just look how easy it was to box you in on something you can't prove. We fight for America through intelligence, not manufactured lies for something that doesn't work.

Intelligence?

You have an IQ of at best 40. You fight to destroy America. Luckily for us, you're dumb as a dog turd.

So stupid fuck, if your agenda is not to bring in illegals to cast the votes that Americans won't cast, what is you're agenda in fighting to keep America from secure borders?

Lol....the reason it's such a hoot supporting the President is watching the misery level just go off the hook every time! On our side, kinda hoping Trump comes out one morning and tweets, "OK people...its time to play Cowboys and Lefties!" :springbed::springbed:
Coming from a grade school child, that wouldn't surprise anyone.

Okay..............what will the sign at the border say now...............We are closed for business............Border Closed pending funding for it's workers...........Sorry.........please check back later for entry into the United States.........

:abgg2q.jpg:

There will be humvees parked across the entrances.

How did it work out last time the democrats had their hoard use Hamas Tactics to storm the border?

Oh well. Trump has already explained to us that he is "proud" to shut down the government, leaving 800,000 federal workers without paychecks at Christmas. Now, he wants to all the way, and throw all assemble line workers in America out of work.

800,000 Comrade?

You wouldn't be lying through your fucking teeth would you?

Of course you would, you're a Communist.

About 3% of the total federal workforce is furloughed. About 40% has pay delayed.
LOl! This coming from a proven liar. Gotta love it.

DERP

What a fucking retard.
Still waiting there liar? Where's that proof that all these illegals are voting? Lol!

Yes, you're a fucking retard, we get it. No need to continue proving how stupid you are.

You haven't supported anything but your own lies. Where is the link proving all these illegals are voting liar?

:rofl:

You stupid fuckwad, no wonder you're a Stalinist.

Who ties your shoes for you, retard?

It's called intelligence, not evil. Just look how easy it was to box you in on something you can't prove. We fight for America through intelligence, not manufactured lies for something that doesn't work.

Intelligence?

You have an IQ of at best 40. You fight to destroy America. Luckily for us, you're dumb as a dog turd.

So stupid fuck, if your agenda is not to bring in illegals to cast the votes that Americans won't cast, what is you're agenda in fighting to keep America from secure borders?
You are weak, you are a coward, and most of all, you are a liar. Thanks for the admission. You could have saved us both the trouble about twenty posts back by keeping your dumb ass mouth shut about illegals voting. Now, don't you just feel like a grade A retard for putting your keyboard in your lying ass mouth?

Will you take up arms to ensure that America's border is never secure? You may have to traitor, or there very well may be a wall.

I’m for border security. Moron.

Fucking liar.

You and the rest of your traitor party are engaged in civil war to stop any and all border security.

Someone who isn't a liar like you.

You want to see misery? Look at the faces of Tillerson, Kelly and Mattis. Then take a peak at Paul Ryan’s mug. And Sessions. And Cohen. And Manafort.

Moron. I’m a liberal democrat. I live in happy anticipation of watching your king of liars get what is coming to him.

I don’t even need to see you suffer. I’ll know.

Will you take up arms to ensure that America's border is never secure? You may have to traitor, or there very well may be a wall.

Fucking liar.

You and the rest of your traitor party are engaged in civil war to stop any and all border security.
But most of all we love to engage in catching liars like you with your pants down. It's so much fun. And did I forget to mention "easy"?

Intelligence?

You are weak, you are a coward, and most of all, you are a liar. Thanks for the admission. You could have saved us both the trouble about twenty posts back by keeping your dumb ass mouth shut about illegals voting. Now, don't you just feel like a grade A retard for putting your keyboard in your lying ass mouth?

Traitor, if the agenda of your filthy party is not to bring in illegals to cast the votes that Americans won't cast, what is your agenda in fighting to keep America from secure borders?

Have the higher ups in the hive prepare an answer.

Why do so many love this President?

It's all about the size of the balls s0ns!:113::113::113:

Trump says he will 'be forced to close' the border if doesn't get his wall and immigration overhaul | Daily Mail Online

Top story on DRUDGE right now!

The winning.....its killing me!:abgg2q.jpg:
YES! PLEASE DO IT! I would LOVE to see that! I hope he stands strong this more than ANYTHING else would be worth his 8 years in office!
You forget, he kept Hillary out of the white house!

Fucking liar.

Not true.

But I see you’ve really outdone yourself.

Someone who isn't a liar like you.

Look, you are dumb as a pile of runny cat shit, but less pleasant to be around.

What is it you claim I lied about, stupid fuck?

About illegals voting? Did I claim they are voting or did I ask you traitor piles of shit to defend your attack on the nation? I get it, you're stupid, REALLY fucking stupid, but learn what interrogative is, retard.

Intelligence?

Traitor, if the agenda of your filthy party is not to bring in illegals to cast the votes that Americans won't cast, what is your agenda in fighting to keep America from secure borders?

Have the higher ups in the hive prepare an answer.
I wouldn't know? I'd first have to pick through your lies, just to get to the other side for an answer.

Forum List

Back