Trump: "Fund the wall or the border gets shut completely!"

hmmmm

48935189_10156725577595390_1226884646784991232_n.jpg
They are not very open and welcoming
people. One might think they want to keep certain people out. Verboten.

Your doing a bad job explaining it. What holds it up as you climb it? Since you haven't climbed it to hook it on to anything yet.
. What you assume can't be done, I myself have mimicked from a deer stand ladder. You don't have to hook an extension ladder to anything in order to climb bozo. And I have also done it from an extension ladder as well. the case of a wall, a person at the bottom holds the extension ladder steady. Haven't you ever painted a house with an extension ladder before, with a full bucket of paint? Where have you people been? A Mexican could also drape a section of rope ladder on both shoulders and commence climbing to balance himself. He could also put it in a back pack. I have done that as well, putting up deer stands. Have you ever had to walk up a fifteen to twenty pound loc-on deer stand by way of a ladder on your back? I have. Obviously you have never done any climbing, because you are certainly making a fool of yourself with your argument.
You drape a ladder over your own shoulders and climb that. Sounds like a cartoon.
You got a youtube video of this?
I want the video of him face down in the dirt, being arrested by border patrol
Would that be before or after his Gringo enablers hire him to work? Don't you dumb ass wingers get it? You are waging war against the wrong people. All you need to do is start targeting your Gringo buddies who hire them, lock them up, and you don't have to worry about a wall or illegals. The enablers want them here. Don't you know that by now? You people are so damn friggin stupid, that your insane hate targets the wrong people, while the enablers keep on hiring them. Are you such a coward that you can't blame the right people?
You don't lock up job providers because then the jobs dry up. You fine them and you make them hire Americans.
And when are they planning to do that? That's right, they aren't. Republicans are the cowards of the world, because they blame the symptom, not the sources. Your two sources are "enablers" and this;CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor And Republicans are nothing but cowards, because they can't deal with either one. What a bunch of wussies.

Forum List

Back