Trump: "Fund the wall or the border gets shut completely!"

Uh, right. A rope ladder, got a flute to magically make it rise up into the air and latch onto the top of the wall?
It comes up with you when you climb the ladder. People, or should I say Trump retards, this isn't that difficult to understand. Get a grip on reality, instead of your own stupidity.
I'm the retard, did you read what you just wrote? It comes up with you when you climb the ladder. How does it get up so you can climb it in the first damn place?
OM friggin God! You people really are retarded. If you have a rope ladder, parts of it come unwound as you climb the ladder. I can tell you have never hunted deer out of a tree, or put up a deer stand. You mean I actually had to explain that to you?
Your doing a bad job explaining it. What holds it up as you climb it? Since you haven't climbed it to hook it on to anything yet.
. What you assume can't be done, I myself have mimicked from a deer stand ladder. You don't have to hook an extension ladder to anything in order to climb bozo. And I have also done it from an extension ladder as well. In the case of a wall, a person at the bottom holds the extension ladder steady. Haven't you ever painted a house with an extension ladder before, with a full bucket of paint? Where have you people been? A Mexican could also drape a section of rope ladder on both shoulders and commence climbing to balance himself. He could also put it in a back pack. I have done that as well, putting up deer stands. Have you ever had to walk up a fifteen to twenty pound loc-on deer stand by way of a ladder on your back? I have. Obviously you have never done any climbing, because you are certainly making a fool of yourself with your argument.
You drape a ladder over your own shoulders and climb that. Sounds like a cartoon.
You got a youtube video of this?

She's absolutely right.

Fortune favors the bold

Keep this promise and you will be remembered as an American hero for generations.

Fail to keep this promise and you will become another Republican laughingstock. There is no downside.

Just Do It!

Build the Wall!

It comes up with you when you climb the ladder. People, or should I say Trump retards, this isn't that difficult to understand. Get a grip on reality, instead of your own stupidity.
I'm the retard, did you read what you just wrote? It comes up with you when you climb the ladder. How does it get up so you can climb it in the first damn place?
OM friggin God! You people really are retarded. If you have a rope ladder, parts of it come unwound as you climb the ladder. I can tell you have never hunted deer out of a tree, or put up a deer stand. You mean I actually had to explain that to you?
Your doing a bad job explaining it. What holds it up as you climb it? Since you haven't climbed it to hook it on to anything yet.
. What you assume can't be done, I myself have mimicked from a deer stand ladder. You don't have to hook an extension ladder to anything in order to climb bozo. And I have also done it from an extension ladder as well. In the case of a wall, a person at the bottom holds the extension ladder steady. Haven't you ever painted a house with an extension ladder before, with a full bucket of paint? Where have you people been? A Mexican could also drape a section of rope ladder on both shoulders and commence climbing to balance himself. He could also put it in a back pack. I have done that as well, putting up deer stands. Have you ever had to walk up a fifteen to twenty pound loc-on deer stand by way of a ladder on your back? I have. Obviously you have never done any climbing, because you are certainly making a fool of yourself with your argument.
You drape a ladder over your own shoulders and climb that. Sounds like a cartoon.
I want the video of him face down in the dirt, being arrested by border patrol

Would that be before or after his Gringo enablers hire him to work? Don't you dumb ass wingers get it? You are waging war against the wrong people. All you need to do is start targeting your Gringo buddies who hire them, lock them up, and you don't have to worry about a wall or illegals. The enablers want them here. Don't you know that by now? You people are so damn friggin stupid, that your insane hate targets the wrong people, while the enablers keep on hiring them. Are you such a coward that you can't blame the right people?

Look at these dumb asses squirm when reality hits them in the face. What kind of bs argument is that? "You drape a ladder over your own Shoulder"? You're so stupid you couldn't even get my quote right. Lol!

She's absolutely right.

Fortune favors the bold

Keep this promise and you will be remembered as an American hero for generations.

Fail to keep this promise and you will become another Republican laughingstock. There is no downside.

Just Do It!

Build the Wall!

Trump's been a laughing stock since he said Mexico was paying for the wall, while his retarded Sheep pretend he never said that. You're a bunch of cowards and fools who follow your cult leader. Enjoy!

Would that be before or after his Gringo enablers hire him to work? Don't you dumb ass wingers get it? You are waging war against the wrong people. All you need to do is start targeting your Gringo buddies who hire them, lock them up, and you don't have to worry about a wall or illegals. The enablers want them here. Don't you know that by now? You people are so damn friggin stupid, that your insane hate targets the wrong people, while the enablers keep on hiring them. Are you such a coward that you can't blame the right people?
You don't lock up job providers because then the jobs dry up. You fine them and you make them hire Americans.

Look at these dumb asses squirm when reality hits them in the face. What kind of bs argument is that? "You drape a ladder over your own Shoulder"? You're so stupid you couldn't even get my quote right. Lol!
No youtube video eh.

Something is holding it up. Now show me one that doesn't require you to climb the wall first to connect the ladder.
Looks hard.

Yea? Well I don't see your six word blob of an argument destroying mine, that is for sure
Think it thru. The flaws will come to you (I hope).

If not, carry the ladder down to the border and try it out. Take pictures. I need a good laugh.

He doesnt realize that they tested this wall against professional commandos who couldnt get across it.

Border Wall Models Thwart US Commandos In Tests

But the libs know that them thar SuperMessicans can do what trained US Special Forces cannot do, lol.

46460849_10217747968239858_2968390737378410496_n.jpg

This is just a suspicion. The democratic house will pass a bill fully funding the wall and included in the bill will be comprehensive immigration reform and doca. Trump will say he is ready to sign it but it will never make it through the republican senate. It would create so many new democratic voters that even extreme gerrymandering and voter suppression would not allow the republicans to maintain control of any of the branches of government. Aren't poison pills great.

Yea? Well I don't see your six word blob of an argument destroying mine, that is for sure

If not, carry the ladder down to the border and try it out. Take pictures. I need a good laugh.
I don't know about you, but I'm laughing all thehttps://www.youtube.com/ way to the top at the Trump retards; mexicans training to jump the wall. - Google Searchhttps://www.google.com/search?q=mexicans+training+to+jump+the+wall.&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi-tZzvms_fAhUBhpAKHZQuDP8QsAR6BAgEEAE&biw=1395&bih=740#imgrc=QS5SVu90ibR0uM:

Last edited:
No youtube video eh.

Something is holding it up. Now show me one that doesn't require you to climb the wall first to connect the ladder.
Looks hard.

Ladder on one side, rope on the other. How much dumber can this get folks?

Trump is hurting American business and costing jobs

If a business relies on key components of his product to be shipped from Mexico and the border is shut down.......the production line stops

Trump does not care
That will teach the company to buy American

He doesnt realize that they tested this wall against professional commandos who couldnt get across it.

Border Wall Models Thwart US Commandos In Tests

But the libs know that them thar SuperMessicans can do what trained US Special Forces cannot do, lol.

Get it out of your head people. The enablers in our own country want them here to do the jobs we won't. That is why there is never going to be nothing more than border security. Your own stupidity is beating this dead horse. You won't even arrest your own enablers, proving that the wall is nothing more than false outrage. Get a hold of yourself.

This is just a suspicion. The democratic house will pass a bill fully funding the wall and included in the bill will be comprehensive immigration reform and doca. Trump will say he is ready to sign it but it will never make it through the republican senate. It would create so many new democratic voters that even extreme gerrymandering and voter suppression would not allow the republicans to maintain control of any of the branches of government. Aren't poison pills great.
I don't think so. Democrats know this is false outrage on the part of Republicans, because we won't even arrest our own enablers who want and need them here. The whole border wall thing has been nothing more than a facade to lure in the Trump haters and their vote. Trump knows his base is dumb as dirt, and that the enablers, including Trump himself, hire them to do our work. It's really that simple. Businesses want them here, and Trump's base wants false outrage so they can hate something. At the end of the day, these are the same folks that loved lynchings back in the day. They need to hate something, and the illegals are their new sport. We got rid of slavery and lynchings, so hating the Mexicans is the new fad.

There is no express wall building power; we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

Forum List

Back