Trump: "Fund the wall or the border gets shut completely!"

A great big beautiful 30 foot wall of steel.

skynews-kirstjen-nielsen-migrants_4466294.jpg
Lol! Do you know what an extension ladder looks like? You folks are so unbelievably stupid.

So how do you get down once atop the fence, idjit? You really think someone is going to perch on that spiked fence and swing a 32 foot ladder over to the other side?

This is a 32 foot ladder and it weights over 60 pounds, dude.
Werner 32 ft. Aluminum Extension Ladder with 250 lb. Load Capacity Type I Duty Rating-D1332-2 - The Home Depot

You ever try to lift and swing something that long and that heavy? All the leverage is against you, while you sit on a spike, lol.

roflmao, meanwhile BP has spotted them long ago is there ready to arrest them as they come down, however they do it.
You ever hear of a thirty two foot ladder rope? No matter how you spin it, or deny it, you Trump idiots will always look the fool. There are a variety of ways to scale a wall.

Uh, right. A rope ladder, got a flute to magically make it rise up into the air and latch onto the top of the wall?

Uh, right. A rope ladder, got a flute to magically make it rise up into the air and latch onto the top of the wall?
Isnt it funny how liberals think that everyone is a commando trained superman? That is if they are trying to do something law enforcement is trying top prevent.

But 100% gun control is entirely doable, lol.

Lol! Do you know what an extension ladder looks like? You folks are so unbelievably stupid.

So how do you get down once atop the fence, idjit? You really think someone is going to perch on that spiked fence and swing a 32 foot ladder over to the other side?

Werner 32 ft. Aluminum Extension Ladder with 250 lb. Load Capacity Type I Duty Rating-D1332-2 - The Home Depot

You ever try to lift and swing something that long and that heavy? All the leverage is against you, while you sit on a spike, lol.

roflmao, meanwhile BP has spotted them long ago is there ready to arrest them as they come down, however they do it.

Easy peasy, Rappel.

All you need is this:

5 Things You Need for Abeiling and Rappelling | DoItYourself.com
You really do live in a fantasy world, dont you.

Rappelling isnt easy and the majority of them wont know how and wont arrive with them.

Do you know what is involved to just tie a rappelling rig?

If they dont do it right,, they will likely slip and fall and get caught anyway.
Mexicans work in numbers dumb ass. Don't you know anything? Slip on a ladder? Have you ever heard of a guy holding the ladder at the bottom? And you still haven't debunked the rope ladder. That's not rappelling. That's climbing down a rope ladder. Even a Gringo can do that.

Easy peasy, Rappel.

All you need is this:

Rappelling isnt easy and the majority of them wont know how and wont arrive with them.

If they dont do it right,, they will likely slip and fall and get caught anyway.
Mexicans work in numbers dumb ass. Don't you know anything? Slip on a ladder? Have you ever heard of a guy holding the ladder at the bottom? And you still haven't debunked the rope ladder. That's not rappelling. That's climbing down a rope ladder. Even a Gringo can do that.

roflmao, you cant even read my post right.

Welcome to my ignore list idiot, I dont have time for your dumb ass.

You ever hear of a thirty two foot ladder rope? No matter how you spin it, or deny it, you Trump idiots will always look the fool. There are a variety of ways to scale a wall.

It comes up with you when you climb the ladder. People, or should I say Trump retards, this isn't that difficult to understand. Get a grip on reality, instead of your own stupidity.

Easy peasy, Rappel.

All you need is this:

roflmao, you cant even read my post right.

Welcome to my ignore list idiot, I dont have time for your dumb ass.
You push ignore as a retreat to your own ignorance and stupidity. See you later.

It comes up with you when you climb the ladder. People, or should I say Trump retards, this isn't that difficult to understand. Get a grip on reality, instead of your own stupidity.

I'm the retard, did you read what you just wrote? It comes up with you when you climb the ladder. How does it get up so you can climb it in the first damn place?

Isnt it funny how liberals think that everyone is a commando trained superman? That is if they are trying to do something law enforcement is trying top prevent.

But 100% gun control is entirely doable, lol.
I can tell you've spent zero time in South America. These folks defy the laws of logic when it comes to break ins. Every house has a pointed fence with steel bars in the windows and they still get in. You all live in fantasy land.

Gun control? Lol! 2000 miles of gun control. That's funny.

I'm the retard, did you read what you just wrote? It comes up with you when you climb the ladder. How does it get up so you can climb it in the first damn place?

OM friggin God! You people really are retarded. If you have a rope ladder, parts of it come unwound as you climb the ladder. I can tell you have never hunted deer out of a tree, or put up a deer stand. You mean I actually had to explain that to you?

OM friggin God! You people really are retarded. If you have a rope ladder, parts of it come unwound as you climb the ladder. I can tell you have never hunted deer out of a tree, or put up a deer stand. You mean I actually had to explain that to you?

Your doing a bad job explaining it. What holds it up as you climb it? Since you haven't climbed it to hook it on to anything yet.

Trump is hurting American business and costing jobs

If a business relies on key components of his product to be shipped from Mexico and the border is shut down.......the production line stops

Trump does not care
We will just have to make it ourselves.

roflmao, meanwhile BP has spotted them long ago is there ready to arrest them as they come down, however they do it
I guess the tards think the Wall completely replaces Border Patrol an nobody sees them carrying a long ladder. Then there's the problem getting down on the other side. 30 plus feet is a dangerous height to fall/jump. Expect broken limbs.

Your doing a bad job explaining it. What holds it up as you climb it? Since you haven't climbed it to hook it on to anything yet.
. What you assume can't be done, I myself have mimicked from a deer stand ladder. You don't have to hook an extension ladder to anything in order to climb bozo. And I have also done it from an extension ladder as well. In the case of a wall, a person at the bottom holds the extension ladder steady. Haven't you ever painted a house with an extension ladder before, with a full bucket of paint? Where have you people been? A Mexican could also drape a section of rope ladder on both shoulders and commence climbing to balance himself. He could also put it in a back pack. I have done that as well, putting up deer stands. Have you ever had to walk up a fifteen to twenty pound loc-on deer stand by way of a ladder on your back? I have. Obviously you have never done any climbing, because you are certainly making a fool of yourself with your argument.

Yea? Well I don't see your six word blob of an argument destroying mine, that is for sure
Think it thru. The flaws will come to you (I hope).

If not, carry the ladder down to the border and try it out. Take pictures. I need a good laugh.

Forum List

Back