Trump Funneled Donations For Children’s Cancer Hospital to His Own Business

Meh, at least ya didn't call me cupcake. That was hella annoying.

I explained my thoughts scroll up and calm down

Oh you should have never said that..:laugh2:

images

OK, I scrolled up and it looked like idiocy from a moron. Was that what I was supposed to see? Did I miss something? Does that mean it's OK to funnel money from a children's charity to your own family?

Sigh...go away. You're annoying as frick. I'm sick of you loons losing your minds over evety little imagined thing

Children dying from cancer is, according to SassyIrishLass a "little imagined thing".

Okay, not like we didn't already know that. What we need is to know if there is anything you vile slime won't lie to cover up for the cheeto.

Can you think of anything?

Kids dying of cancer? Nope.
Crapping on the handicapped?
Insulting Gold Star Families?
POWs?
Stealing from working class families?

C'mon, we're running out of human beings.

Surely, even you RWNJ Pooting lovers have something you care about more than you want to screw over the country.

Anything?

Please .. Anything at all?

Well, okay. I tried.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Not to mention that he is killing the healthcare for the kids not at St. Judes.. ... so they will just go away in the woods and die off.

Everyday I see a bit more of his creepy character ... wow

I think Trump should just let Obamacare die on it's own or at least until Democrats decide their representatives should actually do their job and solve the fiasco and national debt the Democratic Party has created.

Those are exactly his plans...Haaa ... The Republicans are scared to lose their jobs so now they are lying and sabotaging healthcare for the cancer kids..

California has been awesome for Obamacare , why because of legislation.

Ohio never took care of anything so the people are screwed .. and Trump uses it to say how bad it is...

Last edited:

images

Says the loop with a fucking dancing poodle.

This is a nothing, all forgotten in a week...but carry on witb your faux outrage.

Hey girl, you know what I have seen in the last 5 years.... These families need to focus on their child fighting cancer, this is why St. Jude is free....Trump gets rich by other peoples tragedies...what a dick...

So it is personal....

images

This is a nothing, all forgotten in a week...but carry on witb your faux outrage.

Hey girl, you know what I have seen in the last 5 years.... These families need to focus on their child fighting cancer, this is why St. Jude is free....Trump gets rich by other peoples tragedies...what a dick...

So it is personal....

Well saddle up poodle girl. Impeach him hahahaha. ....idiot

OK, I scrolled up and it looked like idiocy from a moron. Was that what I was supposed to see? Did I miss something? Does that mean it's OK to funnel money from a children's charity to your own family?

Sigh...go away. You're annoying as frick. I'm sick of you loons losing your minds over evety little imagined thing

Children dying from cancer is, according to SassyIrishLass a "little imagined thing".

Okay, not like we didn't already know that. What we need is to know if there is anything you vile slime won't lie to cover up for the cheeto.

POWs?

Surely, even you RWNJ Pooting lovers have something you care about more than you want to screw over the country.

Anything?

Well, okay. I tried.

Not to mention that he is killing the healthcare for the kids not at St. Judes.. ... so they will just go away in the woods and die off.

I think Trump should just let Obamacare die on it's own or at least until Democrats decide their representatives should actually do their job and solve the fiasco and national debt the Democratic Party has created.

Those are exactly his plans...Haaa ... The Republicans are scared to lose their jobs to now they are lying and sabotaging healthcare for the cancer kids..

Ohio never took care of anything so the people are screwed .. and Trump uses it to say how bad it is...

More likely that illegal aliens and freeloading losers are getting their medical care coverage for free at the working mans expense. It's pretty obvious that democrats only provide lip service, not well thought out solutions and they'll screw over the working man for elists bribes any day of the week.

POWs?

Anything?

Well, okay. I tried.

Those are exactly his plans...Haaa ... The Republicans are scared to lose their jobs to now they are lying and sabotaging healthcare for the cancer kids..

More likely that illegal aliens and freeloading losers are getting their medical care coverage for free at the working mans expense. It's pretty obvious that democrats only provide lip service, not well thought out solutions and they'll screw over the working man for elists bribes.

Sort of sad also, they are moaning about the plight of children....and PP is their holy grail...who murders the little innocents. Faux outrage

I
How freaking low can a person get...?

President Trump's charity foundation funneled $100,000 in donations meant for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital into revenue for the Trump Organization by using his son's charity, Forbes reported Tuesday.

For 10 years Eric Trump hosted an annual golf tournament that raised millions of dollars in donations for the hospital. According to the Forbes report, $100,000 of the donations was funneled through the Eric Trump Foundation back into Trump's golf courses for expenses incurred during the tournaments, despite donors being told that all their money would be used for charity.

Trump Foundation funneled $100K in donations into revenue for Trump Organization: report

images
I love words like SEEMS like and APPARENTLY aka I HAVE NO FUCKING PROOF. Just more bullshit fake news.

images

So it is personal....

Cupcake....better get your seat belt on, rocky road ahead....but then we have Pence..OMG

images

I

President Trump's charity foundation funneled $100,000 in donations meant for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital into revenue for the Trump Organization by using his son's charity, Forbes reported Tuesday.

For 10 years Eric Trump hosted an annual golf tournament that raised millions of dollars in donations for the hospital. According to the Forbes report, $100,000 of the donations was funneled through the Eric Trump Foundation back into Trump's golf courses for expenses incurred during the tournaments, despite donors being told that all their money would be used for charity.

Trump Foundation funneled $100K in donations into revenue for Trump Organization: report

images
I love words like SEEMS like and APPARENTLY aka I HAVE NO FUCKING PROOF. Just more bullshit fake news.

Look at the Forbes link...I should actually put that into my OP..

images

So it is personal....

Cupcake....better get your seat belt on, rocky road ahead....but then we have Pence..OMG

images

Yawn....nobody fears you...or your little mutt.

I'll check back in a about a week....norhing will have come if it

Now go save your mutt from the cat

images

So it is personal....

images

I will keep a close eye out..no worries, I will never let you forget it..:alcoholic:

So it is personal....

images

I will keep a close eye out..no worries, I will never let you forget it..:alcoholic:

Well unless i ship you to ignore...which is a distinct possibility given you're a waste of time.

Why is a noob calling me cupcake?
What's that all about?

He's a noob, he knows not the ways of USMB.
^ says a n00b

Speaking of annoying, say Snot Bubble how many ratings you got? Hmmmm?
I'm here to speak the truth, not get approval Tubby Cupcake

So it is personal....

images

Well unless i ship you to ignore...which is a distinct possibility given you're a waste of time.

Have fun with the ignore button...Oh the Horror..:popcorn:

I

images

I did. I then looked up this guys past work. He has a hard on for ANYTHING President Trump...is obviously not a fan he despises President Trump and can't be trusted that's for sure. Funny how he has NOTHING political on his Twitter I can find and I can't find a facebook page.

I

images

I did. I then looked up this guys past work. He has a hard on for ANYTHING President Trump...is obviously not a fan he despises President Trump and can't be trusted that's for sure. Funny how he has NOTHING political on his Twitter I can find and I can't find a facebook page.

Eric is on Hannity right now.He may bring it up.

Forum List

Back