Trump Funneled Donations For Children’s Cancer Hospital to His Own Business

People need to give the Trump's a little gratis. It is all a matter of priority. The $100,000 could have gone to St. jude's for the children, or it could have been used to replace the divots on the golf course. It was a no brainer for the Trumps.

Meh, at least ya didn't call me cupcake. That was hella annoying.

I explained my thoughts scroll up and calm down

Oh you should have never said that..:laugh2:

images

Says the loop with a fucking dancing poodle.

This is a nothing, all forgotten in a week...but carry on witb your faux outrage.

Hey girl, you know what I have seen in the last 5 years.... These families need to focus on their child fighting cancer, this is why St. Jude is free....Trump gets rich by other peoples tragedies...what a dick...

So it is personal....

Well saddle up poodle girl. Impeach him hahahaha. ....idiot
The only thing better than 8 years of trump....7 years of Pence.

OK, I scrolled up and it looked like idiocy from a moron. Was that what I was supposed to see? Did I miss something? Does that mean it's OK to funnel money from a children's charity to your own family?

Sigh...go away. You're annoying as frick. I'm sick of you loons losing your minds over evety little imagined thing

Children dying from cancer is, according to SassyIrishLass a "little imagined thing".

Okay, not like we didn't already know that. What we need is to know if there is anything you vile slime won't lie to cover up for the cheeto.

Can you think of anything?

Kids dying of cancer? Nope.
Crapping on the handicapped?
Insulting Gold Star Families?
POWs?
Stealing from working class families?

C'mon, we're running out of human beings.

Surely, even you RWNJ Pooting lovers have something you care about more than you want to screw over the country.

Anything?

Please .. Anything at all?

Well, okay. I tried.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Not to mention that he is killing the healthcare for the kids not at St. Judes.. ... so they will just go away in the woods and die off.

Everyday I see a bit more of his creepy character ... wow

I think Trump should just let Obamacare die on it's own or at least until Democrats decide their representatives should actually do their job and solve the fiasco and national debt the Democratic Party has created.

OBAMACARES 100% FUNDED

Dubya/GOP 2 UNFUNDED tax cuts, 2 UNFUNDED wars, UNFUNDED Medicare expansion that cost as much as Obamacares (CBO 2013-2020) without a single penny of revenues!

Dems huh?

US-national-debt-GDP.png

CcPeMQtWIAAvs-W.jpg

People need to give the Trump's a little gratis. It is all a matter of priority. The $100,000 could have gone to St. jude's for the children, or it could have been used to replace the divots on the golf course. It was a no brainer for the Trumps.
Or as we like to call it in the real.world, costs. It's not even that....it's just a case of nickels and pennies that mean nothing.

images

This is a nothing, all forgotten in a week...but carry on witb your faux outrage.

Hey girl, you know what I have seen in the last 5 years.... These families need to focus on their child fighting cancer, this is why St. Jude is free....Trump gets rich by other peoples tragedies...what a dick...

So it is personal....

You are probably getting 2+ with Pence though, come 2020 :blowup:

images

So it is personal....

Come on Cupcake, the ties between Cheeto's camp and Russia are just coming out, give US a year :)

The loons are the right wingers who think it's OK to funnel charity money for children to the Trump's personal businessess. I'm guessing you are one of those. Am I right?

OK, I scrolled up and it looked like idiocy from a moron. Was that what I was supposed to see? Did I miss something? Does that mean it's OK to funnel money from a children's charity to your own family?

Sigh...go away. You're annoying as frick. I'm sick of you loons losing your minds over evety little imagined thing

Children dying from cancer is, according to SassyIrishLass a "little imagined thing".

Okay, not like we didn't already know that. What we need is to know if there is anything you vile slime won't lie to cover up for the cheeto.

Can you think of anything?

Kids dying of cancer? Nope.
Crapping on the handicapped?
Insulting Gold Star Families?
POWs?
Stealing from working class families?

C'mon, we're running out of human beings.

Surely, even you RWNJ Pooting lovers have something you care about more than you want to screw over the country.

Anything?

Please .. Anything at all?

Well, okay. I tried.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Not to mention that he is killing the healthcare for the kids not at St. Judes.. ... so they will just go away in the woods and die off.

Everyday I see a bit more of his creepy character ...wow
Ermagod. The ogre is killing the chillen. Hide under your bed before he finds you!

images

So it is personal....

Come on Cupcake, the ties between Cheeto's camp and Russia are just coming out, give US a year :)
Ties to Russian what? Revealing Democrat corruption?

images

So it is personal....

Off to ignore ya go. One can only take so much redundant BS...cupcake.

How'd that work out for ya?

images

So it is personal....

Sure Cupcake, sure

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians

Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

images

So it is personal....

Oh I get it Cupcake :party:

So it is personal....

Sure Cupcake, sure

Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

Official biness Crapcake. Try to keep up.

So it is personal....

I'm blocking you too, you're just an idiot troll puking up old crap.

So it is personal....

I'm blocking you too, you're just an idiot troll puking up old crap.

Ah thanks Cupcake :happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

So it is personal....

Sure Cupcake, sure

Official biness Crapcake. Try to keep up.

BEFORE THE ELECTION CUPCAKE?

"The 18 calls and electronic messages took place between April and November 2016 as hackers engaged in what U.S. intelligence concluded in January was part of a Kremlin campaign to discredit the vote and influence the outcome of the election in favor of Trump over his Democratic challenger, former secretary of state Hillary Clinton."

:dance:

images

So it is personal....

Pence is a white haired Ken doll...Blah

images

So it is personal....

whooo horse......after 100 times with cupcake it does get on your nerves..

Forum List

Back