Trump gave me the biggest laugh today!

Is that why our economy is booming?

Yeah, it's been booming longer than Trump has been around. Not a fan of all this spending during good economic times and not getting anything out of it. Are you enjoying that booming deficit?

Not getting anything out of it? DumBama spent 10 trillion. What did you get out of it?

I got a tax break. I no longer have to pay Commie Care fines. I'm getting larger income tax refund checks.

We had to get out of a recession and that that whole war thing to pay for. Thanks for reminding me who was really responsible for that.
GW and Obama...both sucked.

On destroyed the economy and kicked off a series of really bad events in the middle east namely by invading one of their countries for no good reason. Rhymes with Bush.
Which has what to do with Trump who just kicked 99% of ISIS into the dirt?

No, I'd like an infrastructure plan instead, but Trump never seems to want to get that ball rolling though he tries and tries he keeps tripping over himself.
Another Liberal moron who only reads cherry picked Trump Hating news.
Trump brought up an Infrastructure Plan 3 weeks ago and Pelosi told Trump to fuck off.

Remind me, what was the topic of that meeting that Trump had his most recent hissy fit in?
What Trump brought up 3 weeks ago when Pelosi told Trump to fuck off.
You have memory issues?

No, the more recent Trump hissy fit, what meeting did he cancel?
The meeting he brought up 3 weeks ago when Pelosi told him to fuck off.
Do you suffer from dementia?

The meeting that Trump cancelled today was about infrastructure but he can't walk and chew....do anything at the same time.

Without "but Obama" posts, you wouldn't have much to say, would you?
Ya to bad he was such an utter moron it led to the election of your boy Trump

Trump's election was the perfect storm. 3 million more voted for his opponent, so he is not the people's choice. He's just an unqualified fluke, and he, and his supporters can't bring themselves to admit it.

Just like you can't admit those 3 million came from a Commie state and it's not our founders intent for one state to decide the presidency for all.

That is known as a really dumb excuse.

We don't need to make excuses. We won and you lost. You're the one making excuses. How many excuses is Hillary up to now, about 40?

How long do you think that one fluke election is gonna last?

Another Liberal moron who only reads cherry picked Trump Hating news.
Trump brought up an Infrastructure Plan 3 weeks ago and Pelosi told Trump to fuck off.

Remind me, what was the topic of that meeting that Trump had his most recent hissy fit in?
What Trump brought up 3 weeks ago when Pelosi told Trump to fuck off.
You have memory issues?

No, the more recent Trump hissy fit, what meeting did he cancel?
The meeting he brought up 3 weeks ago when Pelosi told him to fuck off.
Do you suffer from dementia?

The meeting that Trump cancelled today was about infrastructure but he can't walk and chew....do anything at the same time.
So you admit in a round about way that Pelosi not caring about infrastructure is ok.
Thanks...I always knew you were that stupid.

Trump's election was the perfect storm. 3 million more voted for his opponent, so he is not the people's choice. He's just an unqualified fluke, and he, and his supporters can't bring themselves to admit it.
It's almost like we aren't a democracy. Kind of like the republic we were intended to be to keep the idiots at bay during elections.

If the republicans had done their job and exercised oversight responsibility over that fool for the first 2 years of his term, instead of letting him run rampant, you might have a point.
Lol
Says someone who’s never cared about the debt before Trump....

Since the crazy righties just blew a trillion dollar hole in the country's finances to give rich folks a tax break, there is plenty of reason to worry about it now.

I'm rich? Wow, I can't wait to tell my parents.

He's the president and he says idiotic things to get attention. He's the car accident you can't help but look at.

Yeah, it's been booming longer than Trump has been around. Not a fan of all this spending during good economic times and not getting anything out of it. Are you enjoying that booming deficit?

Not getting anything out of it? DumBama spent 10 trillion. What did you get out of it?

I got a tax break. I no longer have to pay Commie Care fines. I'm getting larger income tax refund checks.

We had to get out of a recession and that that whole war thing to pay for. Thanks for reminding me who was really responsible for that.

That had nothing to do with it. Very little of that spending went to the economy. And if you want to say DumBama only had to spend because of Bush's wars, then I'll say Trump has to spend because of the 10 trillion DumBama spent.

How do you like them apples?

Obama didn't leave the economy trashed. Bush did, how soon you guys forget. Then again you all voted for McCain to carry on Bush's policies.

That had nothing to do with it. Very little of that spending went to the economy. And if you want to say DumBama only had to spend because of Bush's wars, then I'll say Trump has to spend because of the 10 trillion DumBama spent.

Obama didn't leave the economy trashed. Bush did, how soon you guys forget. Then again you all voted for McCain to carry on Bush's policies.
And Obama did nothing to improve it.
I bet you serve food.

Lol
High taxes always make for a shitty economy you fucking retard

I bet you serve food.

And yet it improved greatly.

Here's a source, I dare you to read it.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

I bet you serve food.

And yet it improved greatly.
Under Trump.
Do you live in a slum?

It's almost like we aren't a democracy. Kind of like the republic we were intended to be to keep the idiots at bay during elections.

If the republicans had done their job and exercised oversight responsibility over that fool for the first 2 years of his term, instead of letting him run rampant, you might have a point.
We voted for him to do this. Why can't you understand that?

I understand what you did. I just don't understand what made you crazy enough to do that.
You did. I wanted the furthest thing away from your liberal bullshit I could possibly get. And it's been fucking glorious the last three years. MAGA bitch.Get ready for round two next year.

I bet you serve food.
totalJobsManufacturing-a.png

I bet you serve food.
Good news for food servers making $9.00/hour.
The devil’s in the details.

He's the president and he says idiotic things to get attention. He's the car accident you can't help but look at.

GW and Obama...both sucked.

And were not transparent at all

I bet you serve food.
WTF is that diagram? Obie fucking selfies or mentions of me and I during speeches? WTF is that?

How soon you forget the Democrat participation in the housing crash.

So DumBama gets credit for not leaving the economy trashed? Good talking point right there.

I bet you serve food.
WTF is that diagram? Obie fucking selfies or mentions of me and I during speeches? WTF is that?

Sorry. I should have known you would be too dumb to understand.

I heard on the radio Donald Trump saying he was the most transparent president!!
:) :) :)

Do you agree? If so, why?

If so, why did he not release his tax returns like other presudents did? Did he not promise to do so BEFORE he became president?

Why did he want to get rid of the special investigative prosecutor (Mueller) if he had nothing to hide?

We can go on and on about his lies.
TRANSPARENT ?????????
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh..... another one with Trump Derangment Syndrome...^^^

Just like you can't admit those 3 million came from a Commie state and it's not our founders intent for one state to decide the presidency for all.

That is known as a really dumb excuse.

We don't need to make excuses. We won and you lost. You're the one making excuses. How many excuses is Hillary up to now, about 40?

How long do you think that one fluke election is gonna last?

Oh, probably another 5-6 years.

Forum List

Back