Trump Getting Rolled Again..."Infrastructure" = Pork

Trump has not come out ahead in any negotiations since he took office
He most certainly has in areas where it really counts. It’s why we’re seeing jobs come back and wages going up.

I’ve gotten 3 unexpected pay increases since he was elected!

So, your pay increases are based upon what the POTUS does and not your own worth to the company?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Like all businesses, my pay is dependent on what they can afford.

When they have democrats reaching deep into their pockets, it limits what they can pay their employees.
Your pay is based on how little they can get you to accept
I accept the pay they can afford.

Unlike many, I love my job.

I enjoy my job greatly, but sure as hell would not do it for less than I get.

I work to make money to do things that I want to do...the more I can get paid...the more I can do.

I received a raise of more than 10 grand to start 2018, not due to the president but due to me.

Infrastructure spending was a key plank in Trump's platform. He went on and on and on about it.

Trump LOVES spending other people's money, and now his hand is rifling through the biggest wallet in the world: the American taxpayer.

Know how we know you're a stupid fuck?
You still think are differences in the parties. They all play for the same team and they all spend like crazy because they work for the money people.

Trump has not come out ahead in any negotiations since he took office
He most certainly has in areas where it really counts. It’s why we’re seeing jobs come back and wages going up.

So, your pay increases are based upon what the POTUS does and not your own worth to the company?

When they have democrats reaching deep into their pockets, it limits what they can pay their employees.

Really...do they spread out their expense accounts to show you what they can afford?

I work to make money to do things that I want to do...the more I can get paid...the more I can do.

I received a raise of more than 10 grand to start 2018, not due to the president but due to me.
I’ve been thinking I’m being overpaid ever since I started 14years ago! lol

Watching good people lose their jobs because of Obamacare left me with a level of hatred I’ll never forget.
Getting paid more since Trump was elected gives me hope.

Watching good people lose their jobs because of Obamacare left me with a level of hatred I’ll never forget.
Myth

Nobody lost their jobs under Obamacare ....13 million more people found work

Pay increases under Trump are a measly two percent after Trump gave employers a 40 percent tax cut

I do not think I could ever think I am over paid. If they tripled my pay I still would not feel overpaid.

People lose jobs all the time, the good one's go find better jobs.

Really...do they spread out their expense accounts to show you what they can afford?
:itsok:

We know it sucks to learn how you’ve promoting the failed policies of democrats.

Trump is already spending a whopping record $4.7 trillion a year and doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars. Where does he expect the yet unborn taxpayers to come up with another $2 trillion to spend?

Is a $1 trillion deficit not already big enough for this fuckwit?
Why did Nancy and Chuckie let him. Get away with this?
Trump had a GOP Congress while he was doubling the deficit, dumbass.

I predicted you fuckwits would try to blame the Democrats for Trump's spending.

TA-DAAAAAAA!

Also, you fuckwits blamed Obama for every penny of debt that ran up on his watch. You didn't try to dodge and blame the GOP Congress.

You put every penny on Obama.

So fuck you right up your hypocritical ass, dipshit.
Dude....youre gonna stroke out. My comment regarded this bill only. I have no sympathy for you or the dems. Teaparty tried. Dems won Congress under Obama under the fiscal conservative mantra.....and did nothing....everybody whining about Trumps spending but again …..libs fall on their ASS......CANnt remember the last dems actually tried to reign in spending.

Trump is already spending a whopping record $4.7 trillion a year and doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars. Where does he expect the yet unborn taxpayers to come up with another $2 trillion to spend?

TA-DAAAAAAA!

Also, you fuckwits blamed Obama for every penny of debt that ran up on his watch. You didn't try to dodge and blame the GOP Congress.

Dude....youre gonna stroke out. My comment regarded this bill only. I have no sympathy for you or the dems. Teaparty tried. Dems won Congress under Obama under the fiscal conservative mantra.....and did nothing....everybody whining about Trumps spending but again …..libs fall on their ASS......CANnt remember the last dems actually tried to reign in spending.
Democrats tax and spend
Republicans cut taxes and spend the same

Which is worse ?

I do not think I could ever think I am over paid. If they tripled my pay I still would not feel overpaid.

People lose jobs all the time, the good one's go find better jobs.
You might think differently when you have a job that doesn’t involve emptying trash containers. Just saying.

TA-DAAAAAAA!

Democrats tax and spend

Which is worse ?
When was last time libs exercised effective fiscal control...….

You might think differently when you have a job that doesn’t involve emptying trash containers. Just saying.

That is so damn cute!

Trust me they do not pay janitors what I get paid, which I am betting is far more than you and your job that you love

TA-DAAAAAAA!

Democrats tax and spend

Which is worse ?

When was last time Cons exercised effective fiscal control...…

TA-DAAAAAAA!

Democrats tax and spend

Which is worse ?
Democrats tax and waste.
Republicans use taxpayers $ like it was their own.

TA-DAAAAAAA!

Democrats tax and spend

Which is worse ?

CLinton Presidency and yes he gets some credit....TeaParty gave it a shot …..everyone whined...….so stuff your righteousness until dems make any effort

That is so damn cute!

Trust me they do not pay janitors what I get paid, which I am betting is far more than you and your job that you love
I can’t see you doing anything more.
You certainly aren’t working in a position that requires the skills needed to solve problems.

TA-DAAAAAAA!

Democrats tax and spend

Which is worse ?

CLinton Presidency and yes he gets some credit....TeaParty gave it a shot …..everyone whined...….so stuff your righteousness until dems make any effort

Wrong...the last time the Cons exercised effective fiscal control was when a guy named Calvin was POTUS

Democrats tax and spend

Which is worse ?

Wrong...the last time the Cons exercised effective fiscal control was when a guy named Calvin was POTUS
Yeah wrong......come back when ya can be honest

That is so damn cute!

I can’t see you doing anything more.
You certainly aren’t working in a position that requires the skills needed to solve problems.

So damn cute when you make a fool of yourself.

Masters Degree in Applied Analytics working as a Statistician right now. Help to solve problems and make future plans is all that I do, day in and day out. I do it well enough to make my boss enough money for him to give me a raise of more than 10 grand to start 2018 and another one since, though not a nice as the first.

My clients are more than satisfied with my problem solving skills...I think I will take their word for it vice some partisan hack on an internet forum that relies on the president to get him a raise

Forum List

Back