Trump Getting Rolled Again..."Infrastructure" = Pork

Democrats tax and spend
Republicans cut taxes and spend the same

Which is worse ?
When was last time libs exercised effective fiscal control...….

When was last time Cons exercised effective fiscal control...…
CLinton Presidency and yes he gets some credit....TeaParty gave it a shot …..everyone whined...….so stuff your righteousness until dems make any effort

Wrong...the last time the Cons exercised effective fiscal control was when a guy named Calvin was POTUS
Yeah wrong......come back when ya can be honest

He was the last actual Conservative elected to DC.

You might think differently when you have a job that doesn’t involve emptying trash containers. Just saying.

That is so damn cute!

Trust me they do not pay janitors what I get paid, which I am betting is far more than you and your job that you love
I can’t see you doing anything more.
You certainly aren’t working in a position that requires the skills needed to solve problems.

So damn cute when you make a fool of yourself.

Masters Degree in Applied Analytics working as a Statistician right now. Help to solve problems and make future plans is all that I do, day in and day out. I do it well enough to make my boss enough money for him to give me a raise of more than 10 grand to start 2018 and another one since, though not a nice as the first.

My clients are more than satisfied with my problem solving skills...I think I will take their word for it vice some partisan hack on an internet forum that relies on the president to get him a raise
Gotta love the internet. A place where anyone can be whoever they want. lol

Good luck with trying to sell that nonsense to educated people. :)

When was last time libs exercised effective fiscal control...….

CLinton Presidency and yes he gets some credit....TeaParty gave it a shot …..everyone whined...….so stuff your righteousness until dems make any effort

Wrong...the last time the Cons exercised effective fiscal control was when a guy named Calvin was POTUS

Congress does majority of spending...….

You might think differently when you have a job that doesn’t involve emptying trash containers. Just saying.

That is so damn cute!

Trust me they do not pay janitors what I get paid, which I am betting is far more than you and your job that you love
You certainly aren’t working in a position that requires the skills needed to solve problems.

Masters Degree in Applied Analytics working as a Statistician right now. Help to solve problems and make future plans is all that I do, day in and day out. I do it well enough to make my boss enough money for him to give me a raise of more than 10 grand to start 2018 and another one since, though not a nice as the first.

My clients are more than satisfied with my problem solving skills...I think I will take their word for it vice some partisan hack on an internet forum that relies on the president to get him a raise

Facts are facts...the diploma hanging on my wall and the direct deposit going into my bank account every two weeks mean far more than the opinion of some partisan hack on an internet forum that relies on the president to get him a raise

Like all businesses, my pay is dependent on what they can afford.

When they have democrats reaching deep into their pockets, it limits what they can pay their employees.
Your pay is based on how little they can get you to accept
I accept the pay they can afford.

Unlike many, I love my job.

I enjoy my job greatly, but sure as hell would not do it for less than I get.

I work to make money to do things that I want to do...the more I can get paid...the more I can do.

I received a raise of more than 10 grand to start 2018, not due to the president but due to me.
I’ve been thinking I’m being overpaid ever since I started 14years ago! lol

Watching good people lose their jobs because of Obamacare left me with a level of hatred I’ll never forget.
Getting paid more since Trump was elected gives me hope.
Myth

Nobody lost their jobs under Obamacare ....13 million more people found work

Pay increases under Trump are a measly two percent after Trump gave employers a 40 percent tax cut
You are the biggest liar on this site. Obamacare was a glittering disaster.

No spending happens without the president's signature.

No spending happens without the president's signature.
yeah so.....your argument is still invalid

That is so damn cute!

Facts are facts...the diploma hanging on my wall and the direct deposit going into my bank account every two weeks mean far more than the opinion of some partisan hack on an internet forum that relies on the president to get him a raise
I’m a doctor.
Facts are facts...the diploma hanging on my wall and the direct deposit going into my bank account every two weeks mean far more than the opinion of some partisan hack on an Internet forum.

See how that works? lol

That is so damn cute!

I’m a doctor.
Facts are facts...the diploma hanging on my wall and the direct deposit going into my bank account every two weeks mean far more than the opinion of some partisan hack on an Internet forum.

See how that works? lol

But you are not a doctor, you are someone that relies on the president for your raises.

But hey, put your money where you mouth is...I back up the claims that I make...do you have the balls to do the same?

upload_2019-4-30_19-18-34.png

I’m a doctor.

See how that works? lol

But you are not a doctor, you are someone that relies on the president for your raises.

But hey, put your money where you mouth is...I back up the claims that I make...do you have the balls to do the same?

View attachment 258733

Oh look a pic on the internet it MUST be real!!!!

You’re nothing more than another idiot we tolerate, Golfing Gator. We tolerate you because we have a soft spot for people like you. :)

Come on big man, I back up everything I claim, can you say the same?

Do you not have the balls to match mine?

Wait, never mind do not answer that, you are just some partisan hack on an internet forum that relies on the president to get him a raise. you have no balls or integrity.

I’m a doctor.

See how that works? lol

View attachment 258733

Oh look a pic on the internet it MUST be real!!!!
:itsok:

You’re nothing more than another idiot we tolerate, Golfing Gator. We tolerate you because we have a soft spot for people like you. :)

Wait, never mind do not answer that, you are just some partisan hack on an internet forum that relies on the president to get him a raise. you have no balls or integrity.

LOL, what a liar. I have shown time and again you don't have any balls son. I travel A LOT, remember?

LOL, what a liar. I have shown time and again you don't have any balls son. I travel A LOT, remember?

are you feeling lonely tonight and need some attention?

FlimsyDeafeningGrassspider-small.gif

LOL, just bitch slapping you your on game, you know,like always. Face it punk you don't have any balls.

This alliance will FAIL as soon as Trump realizes Dem's true intention is to line their own pockets and stuff their campaign coffers with the money. Just like they did with the last infrastructure stimulus under Obama. President Trump is going to expose the Dem's again in the media, Pelosi and Schumer will squeal like stuck pigs. BOOKMARK this post!
Probably...But he's a fool to think that those two snakes will deal with him in good faith.

Yeah. Trump, who always acts in good faith, should be wary of Congress.

LOL, just bitch slapping you your on game, you know,like always. Face it punk you don't have any balls.

you came to this thread just to post to me, not to deal with the topic of the thread. you are stalking me again because I have not been paying you attention...you do this every time you do not get enough attention from me.

it is pretty pathetic.

Forum List

Back