Trump Gettysburg Speech Trending #1 On YouTube!!...and where is the Hildebeast?

NOPE!

With Trump's Gettysburg address, Abraham Lincoln is turning in his grave....! :eek:

Lincoln brought the Nation together, Trump is a DIVIDER...

Lincoln brought the Nation together, sure honey.
Obama and Bitchlery are the supreme dividers. If you are silly enough to try and deny that and deny Alinsky's influence on them then you are quite hopeless.

She's holed up out there somewhere eating, have you noticed how fat that bitch is getting?
Her little Mao Jackets are starting to look like tents.
Trump is the fattest person to run for President in a hundred years

Comfortably in the lead and not completely dependent on free media.
Trump Up 2 Points Nationwide, While Clinton Campaigns As If The Race Is Already Won, sick idiot! — IBD/TIPP Poll

Yeah, you stick with the obvious outlier. It's really the only hope you have.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls
Have you looked at the internals of those Polls...of course not, it would ruin your bullshit rant!..?lolololol

Where is Hillary?

Working with Obama on the transfer of the office of President

Nope, she is laid up in a hospital bed getting IVs and oxygen pumped into her old sick tired corrupt body.

Do you understand that voting for her means making the clown Kaine president? Do you get that?

She's holed up out there somewhere eating, have you noticed how fat that bitch is getting?

Uhh, and your candidate wears vacuum cleaner bags to cover her fat ass and medical devices.

Ever wonder why she never wears a dress? Is it because she is a dyke or because her legs look like fire hydrants-----------or both?

I hate living in a swing state sometimes. I am so tried of having traffic tied up in knots in my area for these clowns.

Comfortably in the lead and not completely dependent on free media.
Trump Up 2 Points Nationwide, While Clinton Campaigns As If The Race Is Already Won, sick idiot! — IBD/TIPP Poll

Yeah, you stick with the obvious outlier. It's really the only hope you have.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls
Have you looked at the internals of those Polls...of course not, it would ruin your bullshit rant!..?lolololol

Even if you were to average every poll out there, Clinton is still up by at least 8 pts.
Your continued touting of a single poll is just wishful thinking and frankly,dumb.

You like how those Mao Jackets hang off of the bitch?
Can you imagine how hard it must be for Trump to be beaten by a woman in a pantsuit ?

You like those Mao jackets?

NOPE!

With Trump's Gettysburg address, Abraham Lincoln is turning in his grave....! :eek:

Lincoln brought the Nation together, Trump is a DIVIDER...

Trump cares about Trump....
And Ivanka....
I mean he really cares about Ivamka and that's pretty much it.

According to Newt Trumps Gettysburg address was historic...
Hey Newt even the parts about Trumpy going after his enemies?....

Trumps message to the women who have accused him....
Hey all of youse wanted this stud muffin all over your shit....

Just look at this package...

Trump fat man.jpg

Uhh, and your candidate wears vacuum cleaner bags to cover her fat ass and medical devices.

Ever wonder why she never wears a dress? Is it because she is a dyke or because her legs look like fire hydrants-----------or both?
heard she wore a dress to the Charity Comedy/Roast dinner the other night...I only viewed her from the waste up, don't know about the condition of her legs...

I never thought she had shapely legs, from when she was first lady...they were shapeless if memory serves? There is no plastic surgery to correct the shape of the legs, as far as I know? :D

According to Newt Trumps Gettysburg address was historic...
Hey Newt even the parts about Trumpy going after his enemies?....

Trumps message to the women who have accused him....
Hey all of youse wanted this stud muffin all over your shit....

Just look at this package...

View attachment 94908
...and he's gained another 30 + pounds since then!

heard she wore a dress to the Charity Comedy/Roast dinner the other night...I only viewed her from the waste up, don't know about the condition of her legs...

I never thought she had shapely legs, from when she was first lady...they were shapeless if memory serves? There is no plastic surgery to correct the shape of the legs, as far as I know? :D

You do understand that most lesbians always wear pants don't you? Do you also understand the most lesbians are lesbians because they are too ugly to attract a man?

Where is Hildabeast?

Almost ahead in Texas!

LOL, she is laid up somewhere in a hospital bed getting IVs and oxygen pumped into her to control her parkinsons and heart valve problems.

Forum List

Back