🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump given a "Cease and Desist" order.

R

rdean

Trump has been issued a Cease and Desist order. Here it is.

Ct272gbUsAAr85W.jpg:medium

Oops!

And...

No one cares about the desperation.

Yea, who cares about disorganization and shady dealings of Trump organizations?

He is a genius that will run this country like no one before, believe him...
Who are you voting for?

I am voting for my penis and yes it is named Bad Johnson it should not be confused with dick on the GOP ticket or the Libertarian Candidate that has more brain farts than a man that is brain dead!

Stop. Just stop.

The Donald J. Trump Foundation is being ordered to cease its activities in New York state by Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.

A review of the charity determined that it was not properly registered under state law to conduct its activities and solicit donations, which Schneiderman’s office said was a violation of the law.

“The Trump Foundation must immediately cease soliciting contributions or engaging in any other fund-raising activities in New York,” wrote James Sheehan, head of the charities bureau, in a letter sent Friday and released Monday.

The office gave the foundation 15 days to come into compliance. The foundation must also ensure that no other charities or third parties raise funds or conduct related activities on its behalf.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

More: Trump Foundation Ordered To Halt Activity By New York Prosecutor

Interesting. How will Trump explain this development?

Awesome. On another note Cuomo is barely escaping the fire here in the great state of NY. Corruption charges up to one of his trusted appointees. Of course he is disappointed and knows nothing about it.

It takes a genius to lose a billion dollars in a single year. Should I put that in my signature line?

You know if he is found guilty, he could be made to pay back potentially 11 million dollars. I don't think the foundation has enough money to pay that much.

This could cause him problems if he goes for the Clinton Foundation...

The thing is the Clinton Foundation is successful, transparent and received money from the Clintons.

The Trump Foundation performed illegal actions, ended up giving money to Trump and now is ordered to cease operations....

Only in Trumps world is the Clinton Foundation a scandal while Trump Foundation is a disgrace....

Forum List

Back