🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump given a "Cease and Desist" order.

Stop just stop Lakhota :lmao: :lmao:

They register it and move on. Its no big deal...but please feel free to continue to make mountains out of mole hills, its quite entertaining

You really think he will release the records required to register? I hope he does, but I doubt it will happen.
Why?

He would have to release the information for the foundation. Why do you think that he would not do that?

They register it and move on. Its no big deal...but please feel free to continue to make mountains out of mole hills, its quite entertaining

You really think he will release the records required to register? I hope he does, but I doubt it will happen.
Why?

He would have to release the information for the foundation. Why do you think that he would not do that?

Because it will expose his real financial dealings. Care to make a bet on his compliance?

Why?

Because it will expose his real financial dealings. Care to make a bet on his compliance?
Not really.

How will it expose his financial dealings? Again, would it not only require the foundations finances itself? That does not mean that it would have much to do with Trump. Also, would it not only have to disclose the financials in that single state?

Why?

tax laws in the 90's were screwed ... an investor (Trump) could put up $1 million and the bank could put up $99 million .. if the project went down the tubes, the investor (Trump) could write off the entire$100 million ... so Donnie could make millions if he failed, which he did.

thats probably one of the reasons for no tax returns

Why?

tax laws in the 90's were screwed ... an investor (Trump) could put up $1 million and the bank could put up $99 million .. if the project went down the tubes, the investor (Trump) could write off the entire$100 million ... so Donnie could make millions if he failed, which he did.

Oddly enough I think Hannity made a good point about this yesterday (broken clock and all). He mentioned Trump has been rather loud about avoiding taxes and how proud he is that he does not pay much because he is so 'smart' so he does not think that this is what Trump is trying to hide. I have to actually agree. Trump likely did not hide this at all.

Personally, I think he is trying to hide his actual net worth. Given that he has boisterously declared he is worth 10 billion and has built his entire campaign on how filthy rich and successful he is I am not sure his ego can take the public digging into his actual wealth. Particularly if it is significantly smaller than some estimates (say 1-2 billion rather than the 10 he says he has or the 5 Forbes estimates).

Pride - I honestly think it is all about pride.

Why?

Oddly enough I think Hannity made a good point about this yesterday (broken clock and all). He mentioned Trump has been rather loud about avoiding taxes and how proud he is that he does not pay much because he is so 'smart' so he does not think that this is what Trump is trying to hide. I have to actually agree. Trump likely did not hide this at all.

Personally, I think he is trying to hide his actual net worth. Given that he has boisterously declared he is worth 10 billion and has built his entire campaign on how filthy rich and successful he is I am not sure his ego can take the public digging into his actual wealth. Particularly if it is significantly smaller than some estimates (say 1-2 billion rather than the 10 he says he has or the 5 Forbes estimates).

Pride - I honestly think it is all about pride.

in part, no doubt ^^^^^^^^^

IMO, he's covering up whatever it is that gets him audited on a regular basis.

Since when do prosecutors issue order?

Good question. This thread reeks of desperation.

It's the New York AG, who can do things like that. Try at least scratching beneath the surface a little. You might learn something
Wasting tax dollars on a witch hunt....

This is not a witch hunt. There are issues with the Trump Foundation. It's already been fined by the IRS for making political contributions. There is also the issue of Trump directing people owing his companies money to pay them to the Foundation and paying out law suit settlements using Foundation's money. Then there's the Foundation's purchases of a portrait of Trump, and sports memorabilia.

All of this makes Trump's claims that the Clinton Foundation is a Clinton Slush fund, despite absolutely no evidence that this is the case, appears to be a classic case of misdirection. It's Trump's own Foundation which is being used as a slush fund by the candidate.

Trump might have to pay back minimum 11 million dollars.

Trump has been issued a Cease and Desist order. Here it is.Oops!
Aren't new threads supposed to be BOOTED / REMOVED when they contain no link?

Rules, however, are for others - not liberals.

----

Hillary's Foundation only spends 5% of donations on Charity, uses the rest as a slush fund, and Trump is given a C&D Order....

Hillary continues to sell the WH, collecting millions from foreign nations, to include those that oppress/abuse women and who kill gays, Hillary says she refuses to stop unless she wins the WH, and Trump is given the C&D Order...

interesting.

Look at what Trump is doing with his charity. Why would his minions think he would help them?

----

Hillary's Foundation only spends 5% of donations on Charity, uses the rest as a slush fund, and Trump is given a C&D Order....

Hillary continues to sell the WH, collecting millions from foreign nations, to include those that oppress/abuse women and who kill gays, Hillary says she refuses to stop unless she wins the WH, and Trump is given the C&D Order...

interesting.
What do you mean no link? I've posted the ACTUAL court order. What else do you want?

----

interesting.
What do you mean no link? I've posted the ACTUAL court order. What else do you want?
posting the court order is fine but you are not a reliable source or the originator of the information. You should link to the source of the information or the governmental site that released the information.

----

interesting.
posting the court order is fine but you are not a reliable source or the originator of the information. You should link to the source of the information or the governmental site that released the information.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/03/us/politics/letter-trump-foundation.html

In the letter, Mr. Schneiderman’s office provided notice to Mr. Trump’s foundation that it must provide those financial documents within 15 days. It also must file any “delinquent reports” for past years within that time frame.

“The failure immediately to discontinue solicitation and to file information and reports” with the charities bureau, Mr. Sheehan said, “shall be deemed a fraud upon the people of the state of New York.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0

-----------------

If it were my candidate, I would do everything I could to look it up. Not say I don't believe it and since you only posted THE ACTUAL DOCUMENT, I refuse to believe it.

Donald Trump may not be the best scam artist in the world, but what does it matter when his minions are this ignorant? Determine to be screwed over? Pitiful, just pitiful.

Forum List

Back