🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump given a "Cease and Desist" order.

Trump1 - taxes are for the little people.
Trump2 - laws are for the little people.
Trump3 - my daughter is a hot piece of ass.

Boy am I glad I'm not voting for that unethical POS.
I'm glad he pisses you off. I'd love four years of your foaming bullshit.
Fortunately, that will not happen. Trump is losing and it is getting worse by the day. His big mouth, and never ending lies, have done him in
Thanks for speaking to us Earthings from your future.
Don't believe me, just follow fivethirtyeight.com. They have been about as accurate as you can get over the past few election cycles.

We all believe that the trump foundation should operate without a license, and that it should be allowed to pay any of the Trump bills that it wants. Can you begin to imagine your reaction if the Clinton foundation did anything like this
Can you imagine if the Clintons sold access to government by foreign powers?
If that ever happened, it would be a terrible thing. Thank goodness it hasn't.

We all believe that the trump foundation should operate without a license, and that it should be allowed to pay any of the Trump bills that it wants. Can you begin to imagine your reaction if the Clinton foundation did anything like this
maybe we need to review and discuss the Trump relationship with Russia.

Fortunately, that will not happen. Trump is losing and it is getting worse by the day. His big mouth, and never ending lies, have done him in
Don't believe me, just follow fivethirtyeight.com. They have been about as accurate as you can get over the past few election cycles.
Dang, you're Johnny on the spot. I guess you had foreknowledge that I would be posting. Last I checked they had Trump winning, all of about a week ago. Your problem is that you think a cage full of chattering monkeys flinging poo has any impact.

Don't get the news there on Futureworld?

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.. .even with sexy ladies in the early morning! Criminal Donald's charity organization, elsewhere being investigated--has been operating in State of New York, illegally raising money. The "Genius" is everywhere(?), from a Republican point of view(?)!

Trump’s Charity Is Told to Stop Raising Money in New York

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White eyes not too gifted at keeping marks on paper sacred at any rate--especially at RNC--Screwing people blind since 1861!)

Dang, you're Johnny on the spot. I guess you had foreknowledge that I would be posting. Last I checked they had Trump winning, all of about a week ago. Your problem is that you think a cage full of chattering monkeys flinging poo has any impact.
I sure don't know what you are looking at, but no one had trump winning a week ago, or even two weeks ago. There is not a polling organization that has had such an impeccable record as 538.
I can't speak for your monkeys but I can highly recommend 538, and you should follow them also

Trump has been issued a Cease and Desist order. Here it is.

Ct272gbUsAAr85W.jpg:medium

Oops!

Hey Derpy derpy doo doo... did you even read the order? Trump has not been issued any order.

Good Lord.

This is purely a political stunt.

It is sad that Democrats actually are stupid enough to believe this is some kind of indictment of Trump and his company.
Requiring a charity to be certified is something that no one ever does..

Mostly the other threads are about Criminal Donald's business and other inadequacies, denigration of all people's, and the apparent failure to support the United States with taxes from allegedly--the Criminal Rich Man himself.

Trump is why there are revolutions! Likely the Sanders voters can easily now spot the actual problem.

(RNC-Screwing people blind since 1861--would then create boundaries--walling off Lands of Many Nations from prosperity and enrichment! Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven," finally hear the millions cry!)

Mostly the other threads are about Criminal Donald's business and other inadequacies, denigration of all people's, and the apparent failure to support the United States with taxes from allegedly--the Criminal Rich Man himself.

Trump is why there are revolutions! Likely the Sanders voters can easily now spot the actual problem.

(RNC-Screwing people blind since 1861--would then create boundaries--walling off Lands of Many Nations from prosperity and enrichment! Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven," finally hear the millions cry!)

Wrong idiot, they are about you window lickers wetting yourselves over New York. At least three I know of

Trump has been issued a Cease and Desist order. Here it is.

Ct272gbUsAAr85W.jpg:medium

Oops!

Hey Derpy derpy doo doo... did you even read the order? Trump has not been issued any order.

Good Lord.

You mean the Trump Foundation which is run directly by Trump?
Besides provide annual financial reports and annual financial statements? Yea, that's not much. Oh, and stop any 3rd party fundraising activities.

Hmmm, you know what that means, right? Because he was never, ever, ever registered, he has to provide annual financial reports and annual financial statements that don't exist all the way back until the statute of limitations ends. So who knows how far the audit reaches?
And who know how far the audit stretches out?

Who know what will be found. Remember how right wingers went after Hillary and found nothing? The Trump Foundation has already been fined and the surface has barely been scratched.

Sniff, sniff, smell that? I can. I can smell the audit.

Forum List

Back