🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump given a "Cease and Desist" order.

Trump is being unfairly picked on just because of his reputation of being a liar, fraud, and dishonest crook. It is pure discrimination.

It just keeps getting better....

Mon Oct 3, 2016 | 2:23pm EDT
Trump's charity ordered to stop fundraising in New York state

"""New York's attorney general ordered Donald Trump's charitable foundation to immediately stop fundraising in the state, saying the Trump Foundation was breaking a law that requires charities to register with the state.

"The failure immediately to discontinue solicitation and to file information and reports ... with the Charities Bureau shall be deemed to be a continuing fraud upon the people of the state of New York
," according to a letter dated on Friday that the attorney general's office posted online.

The "notice of violation," issued by the office of New York state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, followed a report in The Washington Post that Trump's charity had been soliciting donations without being properly registered.

The cease-and-desist order could undercut Trump's efforts to make the Clinton Foundation, the family charity of Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, a central line of attack in his presidential campaign against her. Trump has attacked the Clinton family charity as a "pay-to-play" operation under which the former secretary of state and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, rewarded big donors to the foundation with access.

The scrutiny on the Trump Foundation came as the Republican presidential candidate was dealing with a torrent of bad news, including his shaky debate performance against Clinton on Sept. 26 and the release by the New York Times of tax records that showed Trump taking an almost $1 billion loss in 1995 that may have allowed him to avoid paying federal income taxes for up to 18 years.
"""

Trump's charity ordered to stop fundraising in New York state

Do you know what fraud means?

Where was anything regarding fraud stated in the article?

Moron.

Looks like the charity will have to register and then they will operation ready as usual. It's a success for them to have grown so well.

Excuse me, but it's in 6 pt font size to make it easy for morons like you

New York is Democrat and corrupt. Of course this is something they would do.
Just because the Trump foundation has no license to operate in New York State, why should that stop him. The rule of law is for the little people, not an important guy like Trump. He can do whatever he wants

Can you smell that? I can. What about you right wingers? Can you smell the audit?

Like I said, Libs don't believe court orders REALLY mean anything.

This is purely a political stunt.

It is sad that Democrats actually are stupid enough to believe this is some kind of indictment of Trump and his company.

And...

No one cares about the desperation.
download (3).jpg

It is sad that Democrats actually are stupid enough to believe this is some kind of indictment of Trump and his company.
I thought you were a member of the party that believes in the rule of law. Or does that not apply when it comes to Donald?

Republicans no longer "care" about breaking the law. Trump has to be smoking in an Electric chair before Trump reaches the bar for what they deem no longer acceptable.
Says a dipshit Democrat who believes legalizing people who broke our immigration laws and violated our sovereignty is just "common sense".

Let'em squawk....and wait patiently for Assange
Personally I look forward to the NY Times completing in detail their report on Trumps taxes. Its a shame that the only way you can possibly hope to win an election is by smearing the opponent, not on the merits of your candidate

Let'em squawk....and wait patiently for Assange
Personally I look forward to the NY Times completing in detail their report on Trumps taxes. Its a shame that the only way you can possibly hope to win an election is by smearing the opponent, not on the merits of your candidate

They got one return, it's over. Now let's see what Assange has brewing

Republicans no longer "care" about breaking the law. Trump has to be smoking in an Electric chair before Trump reaches the bar for what they deem no longer acceptable.
Says a dipshit Democrat who believes legalizing people who broke our immigration laws and violated our sovereignty is just "common sense".
You have no idea just what this Democrat believes!

You have no idea just what this Democrat believes!
Actually the NYT has more, much more, to publish. But then again Trump is "smart" for not paying taxes, its just the dummies like us who have to make up the difference

I thought you were a member of the party that believes in the rule of law. Or does that not apply when it comes to Donald?
I am a member of the opposition party to the lawless, so called Democratic Party.

Democrats do not believe in slander laws ,immigration laws, or even the 1st and 2nd amendments of the Constitution. Republicans don't even have to try to be the "law and order" party anymore.

Forum List

Back