🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump given a "Cease and Desist" order.

Can you smell that? I can. What about you right wingers? Can you smell the audit?
The reason he didn't get the permit is because it allows for yearly audits. Don't tell me his fancy lawyers forgot about it?

Trump1 - taxes are for the little people.
Trump2 - laws are for the little people.
Trump3 - my daughter is a hot piece of ass.

Boy am I glad I'm not voting for that unethical POS.

Republicans no longer "care" about breaking the law. Trump has to be smoking in an Electric chair before Trump reaches the bar for what they deem no longer acceptable.
Says a dipshit Democrat who believes legalizing people who broke our immigration laws and violated our sovereignty is just "common sense".
You have no idea just what this Democrat believes!
Did you vote for the "common sense immigration" party, or not?

This is purely a political stunt.

It is sad that Democrats actually are stupid enough to believe this is some kind of indictment of Trump and his company.
I thought you were a member of the party that believes in the rule of law. Or does that not apply when it comes to Donald?
I am a member of the opposition party to the lawless, so called Democratic Party.

Democrats do not believe in slander laws ,immigration laws, or even the 1st and 2nd amendments of the Constitution. Republicans don't even have to try to be the "law and order" party anymore.
so you admit that you don't care about laws, just so the Trumpmaster can get elected

Republicans no longer "care" about breaking the law. Trump has to be smoking in an Electric chair before Trump reaches the bar for what they deem no longer acceptable.
Says a dipshit Democrat who believes legalizing people who broke our immigration laws and violated our sovereignty is just "common sense".
Actually the NYT has more, much more, to publish. But then again Trump is "smart" for not paying taxes, its just the dummies like us who have to make up the difference
The New York Times is nothing but a glorified tabloid.

1bpb81.jpg

It is sad that Democrats actually are stupid enough to believe this is some kind of indictment of Trump and his company.
I thought you were a member of the party that believes in the rule of law. Or does that not apply when it comes to Donald?
I am a member of the opposition party to the lawless, so called Democratic Party.

Democrats do not believe in slander laws ,immigration laws, or even the 1st and 2nd amendments of the Constitution. Republicans don't even have to try to be the "law and order" party anymore.
so you admit that you don't care about laws, just so the Trumpmaster can get elected
You don't care about laws, so in order to be the proper opposition I am willing to overlook minor infractions without guilt.

Actually the NYT has more, much more, to publish. But then again Trump is "smart" for not paying taxes, its just the dummies like us who have to make up the difference
Of course why would your kind need a real newspaper, when you have right wing bloggers to give you the news

Of course why would your kind need a real newspaper, when you have right wing bloggers to give you the news

You don't care about laws, so in order to be the proper opposition I am willing to overlook minor infractions without guilt.

As opposed to the left wing bloggers who write everything for the Times?

We all believe that the trump foundation should operate without a license, and that it should be allowed to pay any of the Trump bills that it wants. Can you begin to imagine your reaction if the Clinton foundation did anything like this

The NYT has its share of conservative columnists, but to know that you would have to try reading sometime.

The NYT has its share of conservative columnists, but to know that you would have to try reading sometime.
It has its token, approved, controlled opposition that amounts to nothing as far as its current readership is concerned.

Now Fox News has many many "progressive" lunatics working for it, but I doubt you would call that establishment left wing or even just a legitimate source of media.

I'm glad he pisses you off. I'd love four years of your foaming bullshit.
Fortunately, that will not happen. Trump is losing and it is getting worse by the day. His big mouth, and never ending lies, have done him in

I'm glad he pisses you off. I'd love four years of your foaming bullshit.
Fortunately, that will not happen. Trump is losing and it is getting worse by the day. His big mouth, and never ending lies, have done him in
Thanks for speaking to us Earthings from your future.

We all believe that the trump foundation should operate without a license, and that it should be allowed to pay any of the Trump bills that it wants. Can you begin to imagine your reaction if the Clinton foundation did anything like this
Can you imagine if the Clintons sold access to government by foreign powers?

How much is "a share"? 2%?

Forum List

Back