🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump given a "Cease and Desist" order.

(Sniff) Seems I remember hearing that a lot (Sniff), which maybe the school audio people (Sniff), were trying to block (Sniff) out at one of the debates. That was (Sniff) probably not the one on SNL(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Man-Dog yellow-hair sniffing a lot, around female. . .of the species(?)--and right there in public!)

And...

No one cares about the desperation.

Yea, who cares about disorganization and shady dealings of Trump organizations?

He is a genius that will run this country like no one before, believe him...
Who are you voting for?

Hillary, no way am I helping Trump get anywhere near White House.
So you don't find your last post a tad bit ironic?

No, can point to cease and desist ever getting filed against Clinton Foundation or something equivalent?

And...

Yea, who cares about disorganization and shady dealings of Trump organizations?

He is a genius that will run this country like no one before, believe him...
Who are you voting for?

Hillary, no way am I helping Trump get anywhere near White House.
So you don't find your last post a tad bit ironic?

No, can point to cease and desist ever getting filed against Clinton Foundation or something equivalent?
He didn't register! Run for the hills!

Last edited:
So register and move on...yawn

Great idea. In order to register, he is required to release financial statements and reports for now, and for the period of time he operated without being registered. I doubt he is willing to do that.

Stop just stop Lakhota :lmao: :lmao:

They register it and move on. Its no big deal...but please feel free to continue to make mountains out of mole hills, its quite entertaining

You really think he will release the records required to register? I hope he does, but I doubt it will happen.

And...

The man can' t even run an honest charity.

How can you think for a second he can run the country?

Honest charity?

Like the Clinton foundation?
Republicans have been chasing after the Clinton Foundation with the GOP using unlimited taxpayer money and can't find anything wrong. The Clinton Foundation is undoubtedly the most vetted foundation in the world.

Trump has been issued a Cease and Desist order. Here it is.

Ct272gbUsAAr85W.jpg:medium

Oops!

Division of Social Justice, really, what kind of commies are running the show up in that shit hole?

OMG! Word "social" was used, dat mean COMMIES ya'll !

Wow...you are right...for once.

They register it and move on. Its no big deal...but please feel free to continue to make mountains out of mole hills, its quite entertaining

You really think he will release the records required to register? I hope he does, but I doubt it will happen.

He has to release the information for the years he publically solicited donations. That's not an option. If he fails to do so, he could be facing (more) fraud charges.

He has to release the information for the years he publically solicited donations. That's not an option. If he fails to do so, he could be facing (more) fraud charges.
He could potentially be forced to pay back all the money from the donations he took. That could be over 11 million. Nothing for a "billionaire (wink, wink)" like him.

Forum List

Back