Trump Godwins his entire campaign

At least he is honest about it. That's still one up on the current admin who spies on us while pretend doing not to.
A stupid statement followed with a lie.

Well done.

Would you prefer he lied about his intentions like the current administration has?

Or are you seriously trying to argue that the nsa isn't collecting data for the administration?

I rather like the fourth amendment and I'd like it to continue to mean something.

Associating a person with the character of his position is not ad hom at all. To say you are characteristic of a far right reactionary ideology is not ad hom, it's accurate.

To accuse of Hitler being fascist is not ad hom.

And any Mormon that says identifying character is somehow wrong is not a good Mormon.

:lol:

And yet you guys whine when we point out that Obama is a Marxist.

So do all politicians my friend and the reasons why the world is so Fucked up is because we the people keep falling for their lies
Follow the money...follow the money... The puppet masters are sitting in bank buildings...They need no fame, they have the power...

You know what question I'd like to see a reporter ask Donald the Chump?

"Mr. Trump, you've stated that Muslims should be watched more carefully than others, as well as have stated that Muslims shouldn't hold high political office. Does this mean that Rep. Keith Ellison (who is a Muslim), should resign his office and register with Homeland Security"?

I'd like to see what his answer would be.

At least he is honest about it. That's still one up on the current admin who spies on us while pretend doing not to.
A stupid statement followed with a lie.

Well done.

Would you prefer he lied about his intentions like the current administration has?

Or are you seriously trying to argue that the nsa isn't collecting data for the administration?

I rather like the fourth amendment and I'd like it to continue to mean something.

Your comparison here is utterly absurd. Unless you are going to argue that Obama wants special IDs and databases for some other particular religious group, there is absolutely no basis to compare any alleged dishonesty by Obama to Trump "admitting" he wants a similar policy for Muslims.

Associating a person with the character of his position is not ad hom at all. To say you are characteristic of a far right reactionary ideology is not ad hom, it's accurate.

And any Mormon that says identifying character is somehow wrong is not a good Mormon.

Because he's not. But you are a follower of cultural mccarthyism.

And you're a mythographer.

:lol: You agree with Trump's plan for a registry.

Thx for proving my point, as well as others who don't agree with you. You're just arguing to argue.

Thx for proving my point, as well as others who don't agree with you. You're just arguing to argue.
Trump said today he supported a registry and with good management he will make it happen. You support it.

Trump said today he supported a registry and with good management he will make it happen. You support it.
Is there anything else you would like to say about me or to me?

Is there anything else you would like to say about me or to me?
You have been talking about me and to me, so you will be answered and addressed as necessary.

You support a registry if you support Trump. We fought a World War against people like that.

Forum List

Back