Trump goes after Disney's Frozen

To be fair, the whole flap over a star is pretty idiotic. It reminds when news outlets were claiming the Nuclear Security Summit logo was a Muslim crescent. When people go willfully searching for outrage they usually find it.

To be fair, the whole flap over a star is pretty idiotic. It reminds when news outlets were claiming the Nuclear Security Summit logo was a Muslim crescent. When people go willfully searching for outrage they usually find it.

If Hillary Clinton was even Jewish the entire thing may have had merit LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Exactly. The whole thing is silly. I am so tired of being level-headed and reasonable. (Not really lol.)

Exactly. The whole thing is silly. I am so tired of being level-headed and reasonable. (Not really lol.)

You can be an island of reason in a sea of insanity

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I'd rather be in the Virgin Islands. lol

Trump Uses Disney Coloring Book to Defend Star Use - NBC News

He really has a small mind, doesn't he? I wonder how much his father had to pay his college to give him a degree?

he's out of his mind. re-tweeting neo-nazis and then whining when he's called on it.

Frozen.png

The star is different?

He really has a small mind, doesn't he? I wonder how much his father had to pay his college to give him a degree?

he's out of his mind. re-tweeting neo-nazis and then whining when he's called on it.

His social media director was in charge of it. AND he has a Jewish wife. So you have Trump with his Jewish son in law, daughter and grandchildren AND his social media director now being painted as anti Jew.

That's about as stupid as it gets.

:lol:

I consider Trump's argument citing DISNEY's BLASPHEMOUS use of the holy two triangle (one atop the other) symbol
to be ASTUTE and LOGICAL. He is a GENIUS-----it is DISNEY
that is deserving of a serious law suit (and that damned Nazi
Tinkerbelle)

His social media director was in charge of it. AND he has a Jewish wife. So you have Trump with his Jewish son in law, daughter and grandchildren AND his social media director now being painted as anti Jew.

That's about as stupid as it gets.

:lol:

trump has been re-tweeting white supremacists for months.

stop defending it. it's BS.

I agree with him on this one. I heard him talking about it during his Cincinnati rally, at some length. It was a friggin' star in his mind, and he's right that the same shape is used as an innocuous marketing graphic, sheriff's badge, someone here noted it's used as a Christmas tree topper, etc. When his critics go too far, it weakens their reliability. I think hammering this one is a mistake. He didn't mean anything by it.

I agree with him on this one. I heard him talking about it during his Cincinnati rally, at some length. It was a friggin' star in his mind, and he's right that the same shape is used as an innocuous marketing graphic, sheriff's badge, someone here noted it's used as a Christmas tree topper, etc. When his critics go too far, it weakens their reliability. I think hammering this one is a mistake. He didn't mean anything by it.

I've seen that 'star' since I worked as a grocery clerk some 50 odd years ago, highlighting special deals.

I'd rather be in the Virgin Islands. lol
The virgins won't have you.

Except it came from a Neo Nazi site. I can tell you I dont follow and havent shared posts from Neo Nazis. I think most people dont. And if it does happen it doesnt happen repeatedly.

Forum List

Back