🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump goes full retard right on cue

Lots of dumbasses have been doing that, they just can't articulate how it is all Obama's fault rather than a case of the cops murdering someone during a sensitive time when people are already pissed-off.

What do you think of Obama blaming Rs for inner city problems?

Is he not ALSO race baiting?

Trump Faults 'Great African-American President' for Riots

Donald Trump has gone off on President Barack Obama in the wake of this week's fierce rioting in the streets of Baltimore, USA Today reports.

Trump, who is pondering a White House bid himself, linked Obama to the city's runaway violence in comments he posted on Twitter.

He is such a race-baiting prick.

Trump is still smarting from the smackdown Obama gave him at one of those correspondent's dinners.

Trump Faults 'Great African-American President' for Riots

Donald Trump has gone off on President Barack Obama in the wake of this week's fierce rioting in the streets of Baltimore, USA Today reports.

Trump, who is pondering a White House bid himself, linked Obama to the city's runaway violence in comments he posted on Twitter.

He is such a race-baiting prick.

Trump is still smarting from the smackdown Obama gave him at one of those correspondent's dinners.

Not just one. He was in great form the other night and Trump just sat there, steaming. If Trump hadn't inherited from his daddy, he'd be a drunk on the street now. All he seems to be able to know how to do is go bankrupt.

What positive things has President Obama said to help bring peace there?

What has President Obama done to bring both sides together in order to get changes done there?

All I have heard him do is blame the cops.

What has President Obama done to bring both sides together in order to get changes done there?

but his tools has to take the heat off of him and instead call others, retards

sums up that nasty party to a tee. and his tools/obots are pretty much the retards with not a shred of shame passing this garbage off on people

The cops did the killing that brought on the protests.

I am very happy to see the community taking control of this and not letting the outside professional rioters & thugs come in and take over like they did in Ferguson.

They must not have watched the press conference yesterday or any of the other MYRIAD times the president has spoken about this issue. Otherwise, they would know how wrong they are.

(**wink**wink**)

They must not have watched the press conference yesterday or any of the other MYRIAD times the president has spoken about this issue. Otherwise, they would know how wrong they are.

(**wink**wink**)
You mean Obama stepped off the golf course?

(**wink**wink**)

Well, at least you're finally admitting how ignorant you are.

That's a step in the right direction.

(**wink**wink**)

Well, at least you're finally admitting how ignorant you are.

That's a step in the right direction.
Nuttely, you are absolutely the stupidest poster on this board. No go to your parents basement, and let the adults talk.

(**wink**wink**)

He piped up AFTER all the damage was done. Any other time he's the first to spew how we need to have a "beer summit" or some dumb ass thing, like that is what people want.

He's been the worst LEADER of our country and actually the most hateful and intentionally DIVISIVE in everything he's done when it comes to Black people. We tried to warn people how he would be before they elected him, but they were all DUPED big time by his lies, smears and hate of everyone, even at We the People

Killed? Who did the cops kill and where is the evidence? Who has been charged with killing someone?

(**wink**wink**)

He did the blame game like he did in Ferguson instead of getting at the root cause.
On Tuesday, the president seized on a reporter’s question about Baltimore as an opening for a lengthy meditation on the disenfranchisement of urban America.
Obama decries Baltimore riots speaks with frustration on underlying issues - LA Times
He offered a survey of the wide range of social ills that he said exacerbated the problem — including substance abuse, mass incarceration, absentee fathers and the failure of public schools.
All of these are what welfare programs and liberal policies has caused.
The programs have caused great harm to all of our poor not just the black community.

Yes so what has our President done?

Why does it fall on the President? What has the Republican governor of Maryland done?

Yes so what has our President done?

Why does it fall on the President? What has the Republican governor of Maryland done?

The President is the leader of our nation that's why. A leader sets the control of situations not do blame games.
The Governor took control of the situation but had to wait for the Mayor who did not take control of her city.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back