Trump goes on tirade against Mail in Voting…..How does he vote?

Successful business executives who are required to travel for business have every right to use the mail in procedure.
Non-executives who must work for a living at a job during voting times have every right to use mail in procedure.
Same for people that do not want to stand in long lines, especially in areas where Republicans have shut down or moved polling places.
This also goes for people that worry about the weather and how it could affect their health conditions, if they wait for election day and take their chances.
I early vote, in person, but I don't care if everybody else follows my example.
I think Trump's idea should be followed religiously by all true trump supporters, whether it continues to make them lose elections or not. The man demands loyalty.

Trump never said anything about mail in voting. He is against universal mail in voting where everyone gets a mail in ballot. That's how much of the cheating is done.

Trump is too lazy to vote in person, but claims mail in is corrupt

"All Republican Governors should immediately begin the process of ENDING MAIL IN BALLOTS (which are fraught with corruption, and always will be!) EXCEPT FOR FAR AWAY MILITARY AND PEOPLE WITH A PROVEN ILLNESS, GETTING VOTER I.D. AND SAME DAY VOTING WITH ALL PAPER BALLOTS," Trump wrote. "This effort should be all out and start immediately. Governors have the power and authority to do this. GET IT DONE, or we will never have honest elections in our Country again!"
Trump is a liar.

Voting by mail is perfectly secure.

Non-executives who must work for a living at a job during voting times have every right to use mail in procedure.
Same for people that do not want to stand in long lines, especially in areas where Republicans have shut down or moved polling places.
This also goes for people that worry about the weather and how it could affect their health conditions, if they wait for election day and take their chances.
I early vote, in person, but I don't care if everybody else follows my example.
I think Trump's idea should be followed religiously by all true trump supporters, whether it continues to make them lose elections or not. The man demands loyalty.

We had record voter turnout in 2020. Mostly because we made it more convenient to vote.
The 2020 election was the most accurate in history
The public does not want to go back to standing in unnecessary lines

Trump never said anything about mail in voting. He is against universal mail in voting where everyone gets a mail in ballot. That's how much of the cheating is done.

He didn’t?

"All Republican Governors should immediately begin the process of ENDING MAIL IN BALLOTS (which are fraught with corruption, and always will be!) EXCEPT FOR FAR AWAY MILITARY AND PEOPLE WITH A PROVEN ILLNESS, GETTING VOTER I.D. AND SAME DAY VOTING WITH ALL PAPER BALLOTS

We had record voter turnout in 2020. Mostly because we made it more convenient to vote.
The 2020 election was the most accurate in history
The public does not want to go back to standing in unnecessary lines
Correct and it could be worked out to be even more secure, if security was actually the issue, but No. Their issue is restricting the vote, with hopes of being elected on lower vote turn out by opposition, in my opinion.

Once again, Trump is out of touch

After the 2022 fiasco, Republicans learned they need to embrace early voting and mail in voting

Democrats have multiple opportunities to vote and it is poplar and convenient. Republicans limit themselves to one opportunity

The US has the most secure and accurate elections in the world. They are run by professionals and volunteers, observed by partisan observers from both sides, validated and certified. Cheats are in the hundreds nationally and get pinched and sent to jail and are almost always a one off nut trying to vote for a relative. The few large scale frauds have been vote collecting mostly by republicans (Like in NC) which get caught and remedied. Anyone claiming voter fraud systemically is utterly uninformed.

If you don’t believe me ask Trump’s voter fraud commission.

The US has the most secure and accurate elections in the world. They are run by professionals and volunteers, observed by partisan observers from both sides, validated and certified. Cheats are in the hundreds nationally and get pinched and sent to jail and are almost always a one off nut trying to vote for a relative. The few large scale frauds have been vote collecting mostly by republicans (Like in NC) which get caught and remedied. Anyone claiming voter fraud systemically is utterly uninformed.

If you don’t believe me ask Trump’s voter fraud commission.

:clap2:

Once again, Trump is out of touch

After the 2022 fiasco, Republicans learned they need to embrace early voting and mail in voting

Democrats have multiple opportunities to vote and it is poplar and convenient. Republicans limit themselves to one opportunity
True. Republicans need to cheat, just like democrsts.

If Republicans want to win, they too will have to "find" boxes of mailed in ballots that were in the trunk of someone's car.

Sorry Skippy

But I’m not engaging in your stolen election fantasies

Forum List

Back