Trump goes postal as Harris wave crashes over him

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
1724092213047.png

This is your potential Prez cracking up. Trump needs help.

Yes, he does need help...and the sad part is none of his followers are willing to get him the mental health help he truly needs....(and needs especially before he meets his maker, of course in mho). His followers seem to thrive on his depravity and miss completely, that he really needs help... so they end up fueling his craziness and abnormalities instead of helping him with his issues, and guiding him in to being a better and more sane, person..... This depraved individual, is who they seem to want....?? :(

Yes, he does need help...and the sad part is none of his followers are willing to get him the mental health help he truly needs....(and needs especially before he meets his maker, of course in mho). His followers seem to thrive on his depravity and miss completely, that he really needs help... so they end up fueling his craziness and abnormalities instead of helping him with his issues, and guiding him in to being a better and more sane, person..... This depraved individual, is who they seem to want....?? :(
I suspect that they will love it and drive him deeper into the dark place. Good for Harris but not for the right.

What does that even mean ?
what don't you understand? I figured the pic was a fake, but certainly not hard to believe? Or how I am old enough to remember when you all kicked God out of your party? That was back in 2012, really when the Demafascist really started to take a hold

Forum List

Back