Trump goes to Louisiana....whilst obama chills

Has anyone seen Hillary down there? Yeah, me neither.
She's too sickly......she needs at least 2 pillows and 96 hour break after every campaign event.

pillow8.png

And they said Bush didn't care for black people. Ironic that now we have a black president and...
Well Katrina was infinitely worse. Can't really compare the 2 situations.
Except if Obama had acted like he cared, then you would want to compare the two.
He immediately declared a disaster and the recovery effort is being responsibly handled. I would love for you loons to keep comparing the two as if they're the same.
He also greenlighted the Bin Laden mission from the golf course and then claimed credit like he himself put hot, copper jacketed lead through Osama's eye socket. I wonder if he's now going to claim credit for flying a helicopter to save stranded negroes and puppy dogs.
He could single-handedly rescue a truck load of puppies from disaster and you'd still bitch and whine about it like a little girl
But he won't.

Ever.

Well Katrina was infinitely worse. Can't really compare the 2 situations.
Except if Obama had acted like he cared, then you would want to compare the two.
He immediately declared a disaster and the recovery effort is being responsibly handled. I would love for you loons to keep comparing the two as if they're the same.
He also greenlighted the Bin Laden mission from the golf course and then claimed credit like he himself put hot, copper jacketed lead through Osama's eye socket. I wonder if he's now going to claim credit for flying a helicopter to save stranded negroes and puppy dogs.
He could single-handedly rescue a truck load of puppies from disaster and you'd still bitch and whine about it like a little girl
But he won't.

Ever.
I'm sure you'll spent lots of time bitching about it

Has anyone seen Hillary down there? Yeah, me neither.
You pussies would accuse her of not actually caring and only trying to score political points. And then you'd probably try to connect her to Islam somehow.
Sort of like you pussies are doing with Trump right now?
No we're not. I'm perfectly fine with him going wherever he wants as long as somebody puts a microphone in front of him :laugh:

But he won't.

Ever.
What's disturbing is how you hypocritical fucks take his apathy in stride after criticizing Bush for flying over Katrina razed ruins in the same, exact state. So fuck off.

But he won't.

Ever.
What's disturbing is how you hypocritical fucks take his apathy in stride after criticizing Bush for flying over Katrina razed ruins in the same, exact state. So fuck off.
Katrina was infinitely worse, was handled incredibly incompetently, and a major U.S. city was in ruins for months and even years. It's really not appropriate to compare the 2 like you keep attempting to. Disasters where a handful of people die usually happen multiple times a year. Catastrophe's like Katrina are much more rare.

But he won't.

Ever.
Libs have a conveniently selective memory.

But he won't.

Ever.
Libs have a conveniently selective memory.
Or cons have a totally warped sense of perspective.

But he won't.

Ever.
Katrina was infinitely worse, was handled incredibly incompetently, and a major U.S. city was in ruins for months and even years. It's really not appropriate to compare the 2 like you keep attempting to. Disasters where a handful of people die usually happen multiple times a year. Catastrophe's like Katrina are much more rare.
Some reports characterize this as worse than Katrina and we don't know how long the damage will last, so you can stop lying now. It isn't the scope of the disaster, it's the response of the president. My president responded, yours played golf. And whatever response contingencies are in play now were put there by my president so that a botched response would never occur again. So no, the Magic Negro can't even take credit for that.

But he won't.

Ever.
Some reports characterize this as worse than Katrina and we don't know how long the damage will last, so you can stop lying now. It isn't the scope of the disaster, it's the response of the president. My president responded, yours played golf. And whatever response contingencies are in play now were put there by my president so that a botched response would never occur again. So no, the Magic Negro can't even take credit for that.
Oh really it's worse? 2,000 people died in Katrina. We must have very different definitions of what "worse" means.

But he won't.

Ever.
Oh really it's worse? 2,000 people died in Katrina. We must have very different definitions of what "worse" means.
No One Knows How Many People Died in Katrina

Stop lying, Leftists!

Forum List

Back