Trump Going on SEVENTH Vacation in Two Months, FIFTH to Mar-a-Lago

RDD assumes he's more intelligent than I because he's a liberal and I am a conservative. Let's put that to the test. Since you claim to know who and what I am, RDD...would you care to take a crack at telling me what my educational level is...what my career has consisted of...or even what my stance is on topics from abortion to gay rights? I await the display of "brilliance" that you will of course reward us with!

I KNOW I'm more intelligent than you are simply due to the fact that you are a Trump supporter that can't admit when you've been duped.

But yeah, other than that do you want me to be a fucking fortune teller and read your palm while we're at it? Maybe I can tell everyone what you had for lunch last Thursday.

Fuck, you're dumb.

So everyone that supported Trump over Hillary is less intelligent than you? You keep right on telling yourself that, RDD! Too bad your posts don't back up what you "know"!

Everyone that's not a millionaire, yes.

Yes, he is now going on his 7th vacation in as many weekends, including the 5th to Mar-a-Lago... and YOU are paying for it. $3.3 MILLION per trip to Mar-a-Lago... but people are arguing that cutting Meals on Wheels and food for poor kids at schools make sense.

"Despite vowing during his campaign that he “would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done” and “would not be a president who took vacations” because “you don’t have time to take time off,” Trump has visited Trump-branded properties each of the past six weekends. That streak will hit seven when Trump lands at Mar-a-Lago later Friday."

"As Quartz reported on Friday, after this weekend, Trump will have already spent about $16.5 million on trips to Mar-a-Lago. For that amount, Meals on Wheels could feed 5,967 seniors for a year and after school programs could feed 114,583 children for a year.

On Thursday, Office of Management and Budget director Mick Mulvaney defended the draconian cuts included in the Trump administration’s proposed budget by arguing that the federal government can’t ask “a coal miner in West Virginia or a single mom in Detroit to pay for” programs like the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. But one wonders whether those struggling Americans would rather have public radio or dole out their share of the $3.3 million a self-proclaimed billionaire is spending each weekend to mingle with his ludicrously wealthy club members down in Florida."

Bruce Bartlett‏ @BruceBartlett
Trump is on track to spend $1 billion in 4 years housing his wife in NYC and vacationing in Mar-a-Lago virtually every week.

Trump to spend 7th consecutive weekend at Trump-branded property, at enormous cost to taxpayers

/---- Libs excused Obozo's constant vacations so STFU and deal with it.

Constant vacations? Trump has gone on vacation EVERY weekend... With the cost of keeping Melania and Barron in New York and on top of his vacations, he's now spent close to what Obama spent in all eight years combined.
Trump has gone on vacation EVERY weekend...
If only average Americans got two days off a week!
Dufus.

Why is it that the REALLY stupid liberals are always the ones who need to claim intellectual superiority over conservatives?

This is Spam, and Soros and The DNC pay you too much to do this. This is like the 10th thread started by you Trolls on this.

RDD assumes he's more intelligent than I because he's a liberal and I am a conservative. Let's put that to the test. Since you claim to know who and what I am, RDD...would you care to take a crack at telling me what my educational level is...what my career has consisted of...or even what my stance is on topics from abortion to gay rights? I await the display of "brilliance" that you will of course reward us with!

I KNOW I'm more intelligent than you are simply due to the fact that you are a Trump supporter that can't admit when you've been duped.

But yeah, other than that do you want me to be a fucking fortune teller and read your palm while we're at it? Maybe I can tell everyone what you had for lunch last Thursday.

Fuck, you're dumb.

So everyone that supported Trump over Hillary is less intelligent than you? You keep right on telling yourself that, RDD! Too bad your posts don't back up what you "know"!

Interesting concept, RDD! Did you want to take a crack at explaining why all those Wall Street millionaires were pumping millions into Hillary Clinton's campaign? They must be the dumbest people on the planet! Right? :eusa_doh:

Fuck, you're dumb.

Well for one thing, we know those who support Trump the most are among the least educated...

PEW170216.GIF

If you work from home you're on vacation? Who knew? I hate to break this to you, Lewdog but compared to Barry...Trump is a workaholic! He's up before dawn and quite often works past midnight. White House correspondents have complained about being exhausted having to cover what he's doing because he works such long hours. Of course if the Democrats would stop stalling Trump's appointments perhaps he'd have the Cabinet in place to help him! You've got a President who likes to work from his home in Florida. Get over it.

Pure Bull. Trump spends hours watching TV, iw fox news and the apprentice. Explaining his tweets about Arnold Schwarzenegger, and his theories of Trump Tower wiretaping.

As far as working from Mar-a-lago. After signing executive orders on day one, Trump signed NOTHING while down in florida, and didn't sign another EO until he returned to washington. So in Trumps first four days, he spent half of them on vacation.

So let me see if I understand your concept here, Radical! If a President isn't signing Executive Orders...then they aren't working? Is that what you're claiming?

EO are studied, planned and discussed long before it goes to signing.
Signing will only take few minutes and that's not excuse to take a trip to Maralago that cost tax payers $3 millions.

A weekend off is now a vacation? Hell's bells I guess all of us get a minimum of 52 vacations a year.

:lmao:

Posting shit like this makes you left wing whackos look like total fools.

Trump has cut billions so far, and is cutting government. We know you're to blind to see that.

Trump hasn't done anything. There is no Trump budget for FY 2017m, he hasn't cut a single job, what you're watching is Obama's FY 2017 budget effects.
Get Obama's knob out of your mouth. Trump is bringing jobs back, cutting the budget, and cutting government.

What jobs did he brought back? His products are still made in China and Mexico.
Can you give us one example please?
Carrier, for one.

Oh please. That was negotiated by Pence long before he was VP candidate. Then Trump lied how many pathetic jobs he saved.

Trump hasn't done anything. There is no Trump budget for FY 2017m, he hasn't cut a single job, what you're watching is Obama's FY 2017 budget effects.
Get Obama's knob out of your mouth. Trump is bringing jobs back, cutting the budget, and cutting government.

What jobs did he brought back? His products are still made in China and Mexico.
Can you give us one example please?
Carrier, for one.

Are you still trying to give him credit for that? He lied about how many jobs he saved, and then we came to find out after the fact that even the jobs he "saved" aren't going to last long as Carrier is going to make their plant automated.
Your blind and crazy.

But the way Trump and you described as if he is saving and bringing back millions of jobs. So we are asking..... WHERE?

Yes, he is now going on his 7th vacation in as many weekends, including the 5th to Mar-a-Lago... and YOU are paying for it. $3.3 MILLION per trip to Mar-a-Lago... but people are arguing that cutting Meals on Wheels and food for poor kids at schools make sense.

"Despite vowing during his campaign that he “would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done” and “would not be a president who took vacations” because “you don’t have time to take time off,” Trump has visited Trump-branded properties each of the past six weekends. That streak will hit seven when Trump lands at Mar-a-Lago later Friday."

"As Quartz reported on Friday, after this weekend, Trump will have already spent about $16.5 million on trips to Mar-a-Lago. For that amount, Meals on Wheels could feed 5,967 seniors for a year and after school programs could feed 114,583 children for a year.

On Thursday, Office of Management and Budget director Mick Mulvaney defended the draconian cuts included in the Trump administration’s proposed budget by arguing that the federal government can’t ask “a coal miner in West Virginia or a single mom in Detroit to pay for” programs like the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. But one wonders whether those struggling Americans would rather have public radio or dole out their share of the $3.3 million a self-proclaimed billionaire is spending each weekend to mingle with his ludicrously wealthy club members down in Florida."

Trump is on track to spend $1 billion in 4 years housing his wife in NYC and vacationing in Mar-a-Lago virtually every week.

Trump to spend 7th consecutive weekend at Trump-branded property, at enormous cost to taxpayers
It's not a "vacation" when you go to your home for the weekend. Otherwise, I agree he's living like there's no tomorrow on the tax payers' dime. But how do you stop a 70 year old from living the way he wants to? He worked hard to earn the lifestyle he enjoys and he's not going to stay in that goldfish bowl of a White House which he considers his office, not his home, where two billion people are watching his every move.

You can't be serious with this shit. He's the fucking president, not a retiree in Florida.
In what way is it "shit?" Do you call every weekend your "vacation?" Is he not 70? Did he not work all his life to finance his high end lifestyle? Does he have peace, quiet and privacy at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? Or do you disagree with my statement that he is indeed living like there's no tomorrow on the taxpayers' dime?
My previous interactions with 70 year olds lead me to believe he's not going to change. We get more stubborn and set in our ways as we age.
So how is it shit, Artoo?

Which part of "He's the fucking president" confused you? If he can't hack the job, he never should have applied. Age is not an excuse.
I agree with you, idiot. Quit snapping at me.
Being President doesn't change a man into a machine however. He is who he is and this is not the Deal that I prefer to make a Big One.

He seems to believe he's smarter than me, too, so we KNOW he's wrong.

President salary is $400k ......... Cost of his 3 trips to Maralago is $10 millions just to play golf. Just imagine how much that will be in a year.

Did we I missed something?
Can you answer the question ?

Why do you care about $400K compared to it costing $500K PER DAY for Trump's wife and son to stay in New York? You are just proving you don't have your priorities straight.

When Obama won the Noble Prize... he donated the entire $1.4 MILLION to charity.
Obama abused his office and you and the DNC media said nothing.

At least Trump donated his salary. Does he get any credit for that? It is more than your messiah ever did.

I wasn't even a member here until April of last year when the campaigns were going on... and at no point did I ever support Clinton nor praise Obama.

If Trump donates $400K every year to charity of which he can then writ off on his taxes, that is $1.6 million over 4 years (Not counting the credit he gets for donating it) while Obama gave his entire Noble Prize of $1.4 Million... not including his other donations. So please tell me where this is a big deal?
Since you're relatively new here, I'll tell you something that you're probably already starting to figure out. One of the defining characteristics of right wingers is binary thinking. If you don't like republicans, you MUST be a democrat. If you think that corporations abuse their power, you MUST be a communist. You get the idea.

New? I've been a member for almost a year? I've already figured out if you hate a candidate, you HAVE to be a member of the opposite party in the two party system... because they don't realize there are more options out there.

Can you answer the question ?

Why do you care about $400K compared to it costing $500K PER DAY for Trump's wife and son to stay in New York? You are just proving you don't have your priorities straight.

When Obama won the Noble Prize... he donated the entire $1.4 MILLION to charity.
Obama abused his office and you and the DNC media said nothing.

At least Trump donated his salary. Does he get any credit for that? It is more than your messiah ever did.

I wasn't even a member here until April of last year when the campaigns were going on... and at no point did I ever support Clinton nor praise Obama.

If Trump donates $400K every year to charity of which he can then writ off on his taxes, that is $1.6 million over 4 years (Not counting the credit he gets for donating it) while Obama gave his entire Noble Prize of $1.4 Million... not including his other donations. So please tell me where this is a big deal?
Since you're relatively new here, I'll tell you something that you're probably already starting to figure out. One of the defining characteristics of right wingers is binary thinking. If you don't like republicans, you MUST be a democrat. If you think that corporations abuse their power, you MUST be a communist. You get the idea.

New? I've been a member for almost a year? I've already figured out if you hate a candidate, you HAVE to be a member of the opposite party in the two party system... because they don't realize there are more options out there.
My apologies, I must have misread your start date.

Good for him. Hope he enjoys himself.

A weekend off is now a vacation? Hell's bells I guess all of us get a minimum of 52 vacations a year.

:lmao:

Posting shit like this makes you left wing whackos look like total fools.
No, a weekend trip to another state is a vacation.

Fuck, you're dumb.

Interesting concept, RDD! Did you want to take a crack at explaining why all those Wall Street millionaires were pumping millions into Hillary Clinton's campaign? They must be the dumbest people on the planet! Right? :eusa_doh:

Because both Hillary and Trump are tied to Wall Street and are bought and paid for. Every time you post you just further reinforce my point that you're an idiot.

Vacation? How many weeks?
Meals on wheels supposed to be a church charity. You know, when churches pitch in and cook from one of their kitchens and volunteers are taking the meals to the elderly in need.

Do you consider your going to your home every night as going on a vacation?
Trump goes home on weekends. He works at the White House.
The White house is the paid lodging paid by Tax payers. It costs according Charles Cooke over at NRO has tallied up the total for the Obamas' cost of living in the White House: $1.4 billion per year. That works out to $3,832.991 per day.
Katie Pavlich - Obamas' Cost of Living in the White House: $1.4 Billion a Year
So if Trump goes "HOME" on weekends that means NO COSTS for him being in the place of work i.e. the White House.
Trump going home for 7th time spending 3 days at home is 21 days... saving $80,492,813! By not being at the White House where he works!

Low energy Don is trying to break Bush's record of most vacationed president in history..

Forum List

Back