🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Goon sucker punches old lady!

Because women aren't allowed to shout or disagree or protest.
I'm surprised you haven't called for her to be stoned to death for being so uppity.
"I am woman, hear me roar...."

"Ouch! You Meany! You hit a woman!"

roflmao

There is nothing false about my statement…. Show me where it is a lie.
You have a couple of examples of punks being assholes by trying to shit on someone else's rally get punched and all you took away from that is the Trump supporters are in the wrong. That's off the charts stupid.
My detractor said I lied. I did not lie.
You said that there is a of violence among Trump supporters, which is a lie.

A random incident from several rallies out of dozens upon dozens of rallies doe snot a pattern make, doofus.
Two such incidents (sucker punchers) start to show a pattern, fruitcake.
roflmao, two data points does not show a pattern in any mathematical sequence I have ever read about, idiot.
That is because you are an ignorant douchebag.

I'm surprised you haven't called for her to be stoned to death for being so uppity.

roflmao
I always knew you pseudo-conservtives would show your true colors one day. But being advocates for woman beaters? I would never have imagined that!

roflmao
I always knew you pseudo-conservtives would show your true colors one day. But being advocates for woman beaters? I would never have imagined that!
No one is advocating anyone beat women, only that if a woman is going to assault a man then she needs to be ready to get a response without bitching about it, shit4brains.

roflmao, two data points does not show a pattern in any mathematical sequence I have ever read about, idiot.

Yeah, the laws of mathematics bend themselves to my will because I am a douche bag.

You are a fucking idiot.

Go grow a brain, retard.

Don't blame your inability to see the beginning of a pattern of violence on your mathematical miscalculations.

roflmao
No one is advocating anyone beat women, only that if a woman is going to assault a man then she needs to be ready to get a response without bitching about it, shit4brains.
Aw. STFU, you are worse than a skunk with bad breath…you smell on BOTH ends.:lol:

Yeah, the laws of mathematics bend themselves to my will because I am a douche bag.

You are a fucking idiot.

Go grow a brain, retard.

Don't blame your inability to see the beginning of a pattern of violence on your mathematical miscalculations.

There is no pattern with two data points, idiot.

Get a fucking brain, idiot.

What I'm amazed at is how the Left has worked so hard through the feminist movement to erase differences between the genders, but then insisting this professional agitator be "treated like a lady" after her assault on a blind man. That's leftist hypocrisy, trying to have their cake and eat it too.
You don't sound like a real conservative… I thought Conservatives were like knights in shining armor.:lol:
And I thought Leftists teach men and women are the same. If that's the case, she can be punched like any man.

Only a RW misogynist would conceive of something like that!

The top political misogynists in the country are Bill Clinton and enabling wife Hillary. Democrats love them and have set them above the law, that sets a poor example for the country no matter the excuses the left wing comes up with. Democrats have sold their moral compass and judgements related for political gain. The fact is, they have made you are a hypocrite and a phony.
You dare to go there when your candidate (DRUMPF) wants to make his call girl wife first lady? Lets not even get on that rape allegation of an adolescent. BTW he isn't qualified. No political experience except fox News and Rush Limbaugh. :lol: And you want to lecture me on morality…heh heh heh….:lol:

"Call girl wife" .. misogynistic and phony

"rape allegation" .. you believe it's true but at this point it's phony

"No political experience" .. yet he's learning quickly and has the momentum (winning) on what 75% less cost...

"lecture me on morality" .. It wont happen again, why bother.. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
FqaYzWaveX.gif

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQxcV4lu-a4

roflmao
That behavior comes with having a conservative stance on all issues. Its a remnant of their cave man lifestyle still asserting itself.

Mod Edit to fix blown quote.

That behavior comes with having a conservative stance on all issues. Its a remnant of their cave man lifestyle still asserting itself.
Hey Asslipia, thank yo for reminding me why I have you on ignore, you stupid fucking retarded sht4brains.

Last edited by a moderator:

roflmao
You ever hear of pick on someone your own size? Of course, if you are a frail, elderly man with an oxygen tank yourself, go for it.

Because arrests were made then I would assume that plenty of Trump supporters were more than willing to back her story and would be gleeful to see that the punks get what they deserve. I know what they say about assumptions, I'm just speaking towards what this Trump leaning voter would do.

Forum List

Back